Jill valentine or alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masta shake
who could win

pr1983
alice...

who do i want to beat with an iron bar more? alice...

mr.smiley
alice definetly.
She's so hot

TrAnCeDuO
alice is like a god now. and jill knows that shes not at all as skilled as her.

masta shake
yeah but alice is gonna be a monster like Nemesis i think Jill kicks more ass

mr.smiley
alice has got a nicer ass

masta shake
no jill kick more ass in capcom vs marvel she got more boobs and ass

LiL nAstY GirL
Alice...

Shin_akuma
OH MY GOD I'm going cry ALICE OVER JILLL come on alice is one ugly ***** in the movie jill was uber hot like ten times more alice was trying to be claire and jilll DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THAT MOVIE jill is the best all the way come on ALICE FLIRTING WITH CARLOS CARLOS IS PROPERTY OF JILLL MAN jilll is the best alice knows all the stuff aobut umbrella but jilll is supposed to be the all knowing person of all umbrella stuff and since this is the nemesis era jilll should have been the star and alice shouldn't even have exsisted JILL IS BAD ASS she's the best but alice comes in on a moto and saves her oh come on jill could have killled all three of those lickers come on if my memory serves me justice and they were lickers come on the movies were the worst video game movies ever the resident evil series has never been more insulted I hate alice she's stupid gay a piece of ugly shit and I can't believe you guys are actually talking about her ON A RESIDENT EVIL RELATED THING how can you guys call your selves RE fans when alice is chosen over jill JILL IS TEH PWN she will kill alice and then bury her corpse and then when she comes back she'lll beat her sorry ass again and piss SPIT ALL THAT JAZZ ON HER DAMN GRAVE

ALICE IS NOT HOT SHE HAS NO CHEST NO ASS NO FACE NO NOTHING MAN jill in that movie had everything bad assness everything alice had the bad assness because she was a poseur claire and a poseur jill come on ALICE VS JILL COME ON JILLL ALL THE WAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.