Iron Man vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Two of the mighties avengers.... Iron Man and Hercules

who will win a one on one confrontation ?

i ll go ... with the Olympian

armandovalles
Hercules, pretty easily. I chose Herc cuz his durability is so high that whatever Iron Man blasts him with wont really affect him much, and he is so strong that after only a couple good hits from Herc, Iron Man's Armor may shut down.

Tony Stark
I go with the man of iron. Too many possiblities for him to use against Herc. IM wins IMO cool

whirlysplat
It happened long ago in Avengers. Iron Man was forced to battle Herc by one of the stupid greco/roman god enimies of herc. Beast and a few others were his prisoner. Hercules was electrocuted but would have won.

BENITO
Iron man

leonidas
i love herc, he's my fave (see quote below) but IM (also among my faves) is one of those who doesn't get quite the credit he deserves around here. he's taken down the hulk (a classic where he lured him under the water and basically suffocated him), thor and the silver surfer(both by absorbing then returning their energies) with the classic red/gold armor long ago. his newer armors are much more powerful. he's nearly as strong as herc, and has a LOT more firepower at his disposal. herc would give him hell, but IM is smarter, would stay out of his reach and would take him down eventually.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
i love herc, he's my fave (see quote below) but IM (also among my faves) is one of those who doesn't get quite the credit he deserves around here. he's taken down the hulk (a classic where he lured him under the water and basically suffocated him), thor and the silver surfer(both by absorbing then returning their energies) with the classic red/gold armor long ago. his newer armors are much more powerful. he's nearly as strong as herc, and has a LOT more firepower at his disposal. herc would give him hell, but IM is smarter, would stay out of his reach and would take him down eventually.

He also took the hulk out by putting all his power in one punch and ended up trapped in the armour till Scott Lang ant man 2 could get him out. So actually he has beaten the hulk twice. smile

Oh when they fought herc was in the Champions so that makes it mid seventies iron man almost fought herc to a standstill.

Zahit
Iron Man can win by striking from a distance. Any close action would
spell doom for Mr. Stark. Hercules is like a mini-Hulk with brains, thousands of years of experience, boxing and greco-roman wrestling skills.

leonidas
<<Oh when they fought herc was in the Champions so that makes it mid seventies iron man almost fought herc to a standstill.>>

damn, that right!! i have that issue and completely forgot about it! great champions reset!! think i'll get it and read it right now . . .

Wonderman
Well Ironman is a class One hundred strength. I think it would be quite a fight and even though Ironman has Hercules out gunned, I think Herc is a bit of a berserker and Ironmans suit may not be able to compensate for that.

K3VIL
Hercules can throw objects at him, and with considerable speed considering his strenght, IM can dodge the projectiles, and blast him, but Herc is invulnerable, and Immortal, now IM will try to disturb him in fist to fist fight and Herc will gain the upper hand, Temugin with martial arts mastery seriously damaged the armor, Herc can use it like a spoon, also he can leap considerable heights so he can catch IM in mid air and shatter him into the ground then pummel his face.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
Iron Man can win by striking from a distance. Any close action would
spell doom for Mr. Stark. Hercules is like a mini-Hulk with brains, thousands of years of experience, boxing and greco-roman wrestling skills.

It is likely Herc is also an expert at Pancrase

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.