Captain America, Professor X, & Mr. Fantastic VS Superman & Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Do the 3 (can be disputed) greatest minds in marvel have what it takes to take out the man of steel and the only sidekick to become the fearless leader of both the outsiders and all versions of the titans???

each team gets a day of prep.

ZephroCarnelian
With Prep time? Yes.

Without Prep time? Not a chance...

Quick Freeze
well i think w/ x's telepathy they do have a chance w/o prep time.

who?-kid
Very easy : it all depends whether professor X can control Superman (forget Nightwing lol). If so : short fight.

Quick Freeze
yeah, i believe that's the x-factor. i recall martian manhunter once saying that superman cant be mentally controlled if he doesnt want to be, or something of that nature. however, even if he is vulnerable to mental attack, he can still speed blitz him.

Fanboy
Superman and Nightwing. Hey here is a question why the hell are they teaming up? I mean it is freakin Superman and Nightwing? WHY?

Dizzle
He's on loan cuz Batman's smart enough not to try to fight one of the best telepaths in Marvel...

last_samurai_44
Professor X, for God's sake, with a thought he'll make you you're retarded (no disrespect)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.