Sentry vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Sentry: claimed to be the most powerful part-human entity in the universe.
- Defeated the Silver Surfer.
- A member of the New Avengers.

VS

Gladiator: claimed to be able to move planets.
- Wouldve destroyed the Hulk if not for his radiation weakness.
- The Praetor of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard.

Who wins?

DigiMark007
Well if all the rumors about Sentry are true then he should win. When did he defeat Surfer? If he did, then he'd whup Gladiator.

But Gladiator has proven more (we never see Sentry's supposed stalemate with Galactus) so I'd say him for right now. Besides, what would a guy who can beat Silver Surfer be doing hanging out with Spider-Man and Luke Cage???

-DM

armandovalles
yea, he just said he defeated SS, we never saw that either.

The Flash
I'd go with Gladiator. I don't trust drunks.

Ming Tea!
Sentry is beginning to look like a boastful fa*g, a lot like Gladiator actually.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Sentry is beginning to look like a boastful ***, a lot like Gladiator actually.

As ever the minging brew is bang on the money big grin go minger Happy Dance

Sentry
Can Gladiator beat the Void one on one? No. Sentry can. Nuff said.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Can Gladiator beat the Void one on one? No. Sentry can. Nuff said.

Well have they ever fought?

armandovalles
nope.

leonheartmm
yea they have, sentry fights the void every moment of his existance, the void is FAR ABOVE galactus power level.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yea they have, sentry fights the void every moment of his existance, the void is FAR ABOVE galactus power level.

And that means Gladiator and Sentry have fought does it roll eyes (sarcastic) I see roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
no it doesnt , but then again, eternity and wolverine have never fought either but i can guaruntee u that eternity would win.

whirlysplat
no it doesnt , but then again, eternity and wolverine have never fought either but i can guaruntee u that eternity would win.

Can you? have you ever heard of the uncertainty principle, It means you can guarantee pretty much nothing big grin

http://zebu.uoregon.edu/~imamura/208/jan27/hup.html

leonheartmm
uncertainty principle? you mean to say that i can never be certain about any fight? cmon people tell me, am i wrong or is whirlysplat being really stupid by saying that there can be no real winner in a fight against wolverine and eternity

whirlysplat
uncertainty principle? you mean to say that i can never be certain about any fight? cmon people tell me, am i wrong or is whirlysplat being really stupid by saying that there can be no real winner in a fight against wolverine and eternity

And therein lies the problem with probability. I guess you probably don't get it leonheartmm

leonheartmm
no i get probabilty in real life but please, this is the comic book world i dont think im gonna be seeing jubilee beat the living tribunal anytime soon, lol.

whirlysplat
no i get probabilty in real life but please, this is the comic book world i dont think im gonna be seeing jubilee beat the living tribunal anytime soon, lol.

I once saw Dazzler beat Terrax big grin

Mider
Senty has stalemated Galactus He is so powerful because His whole body is put into a hyper state witch gives Him amazing powers beyond that of normal humans or alot of other beings for that matter.

The Flash
Originally posted by Mider
Senty has stalemated Galactus He is so powerful because His whole body is put into a hyper state witch gives Him amazing powers beyond that of normal humans or alot of other beings for that matter. War Hulk has the power of two universes, Juggernaut is unstoppable, the Invincible Ironman, and LT can beat anyone.

Don't believe everything you read in comics. Spider-Man stated that Sentry stalemated Galactus. We don't know if he was either telling the truth or lying.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Flash
War Hulk has the power of two universes, Juggernaut is unstoppable, the Invincible Ironman, and LT can beat anyone.

Don't believe everything you read in comics. Spider-Man stated that Sentry stalemated Galactus. We don't know if he was either telling the truth or lying.

Or what the situation with big G was or how much of the false hisory is true. You are as usual right Flash big grin

Sentry
If Gladiator can take all of earth's heroes that were their against the Void in the last one shot, then he could take Sentry. Thor, Thing, Namor, Doc Samson, Dr. Strange, Reed, Hulk, X-men, and a whole bunch of other heroes, then he could take Sentry. Earth's heroes would have gotten killed, and earth swallowed in a void of darkness if Sentry didn't make himself forget. All of those who knew of the Void were scared sh!tless. Even villains like Doc Ock came out to battle the Void. Sentry will defeat Gladiator. cool

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
If Gladiator can take all of earth's heroes that were their against the Void in the last one shot, then he could take Sentry. Thor, Thing, Namor, Doc Samson, Dr. Strange, Reed, Hulk, X-men, and a whole bunch of other heroes, then he could take Sentry. Earth's heroes would have gotten killed, and earth swallowed in a void of darkness if Sentry didn't make himself forget. All of those who knew of the Void were scared sh!tless. Even villains like Doc Ock came out to battle the Void. Sentry will defeat Gladiator. cool

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.