Anakin: A creation of Plagueis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithKiller
Could it be that since we know from Sideous own words that his master alone had the ability to create life through midichlorians that he infact was responsible for anakins birth and in a sense wouldnt that make him Annies dad....hey annie may have a father.... eek! really though was Annie destined to become Vader from conception? Thoughts?

exanda kane
Nice thought that one.

SithKiller
I was thinking Sideous at first but then i remembered something to the effect though that Sideous and Vader would figure it out together which made me think Sideous had not fully mastered it we know he can stop death but create life he sounded kinda iffy on that...lol plus a couple other things Sideous said bout his master being the only one able to do it...etc.....etc...something like that but anyway it seemed more feasable to have been Plagueis

((The_Anomaly))
no, anakin is a creation of the force, not a person.

SithKiller
midichlorians force same thing besides in TPM they said he was possibly conceived by "MIDICHLORIANS"...not being rude Anomoly...just tryin to get you on the same page smile

Ken Kenobi
I was thinking the same thing.

Otherwise that bit of information wouldn't be needed in the book or the movie. It seems highly plausible.

Wanderer259
Considering the prophecy states that a person will be brought forth from the Force to bring balance, I don't think Plagueis would've intentionally forced it to happen.

Unless he thought that he'd force the prophecy to occur and then dominate it by turning said person to the Dark Side... Dammit. smile

SithKiller
Just dont want folks to get thrown off course here with the comment about everyones favorite little "sithkiller" having a father......we have established that he has no "biological-physical" father....Stating this because I just googled "plagueis created anakin" and a thread here from KMC was being debated called "Skywalkers Father" They in that thread did not really debate or share thoughts on midichlorian manipulating but it was mentioned that sideous or plagueis could have been responsible....the will of the force.....the sith make the will of the force become there own...They beleive in controlling the force where jedi believe in the force having its own will....The sith control the darkside of the force....I believe that was mentioned in the newest stover novel ROTS? Right along those lines anyway... The prophesy didnt say if it was the good side or the bad side of the force responsible for the chosen ones conception did it?

El_NINO
hey how come when i asked this i got flamed??? do a search and you will see.

anyways i had asked if anikin could have been born through the force because in the visual novel they mention plagueis being able to create life using the force. It is possible he wanted to create the strongest sith in the galaxy.

SithKiller
you made this thread already? I searched before I made it?

El_NINO
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=334139&highlight=force

its in Episode 3 forum because it has some relevance to it

El_NINO
oh ya now i remember, i ended up getting into a fight

laughing

SithKiller
guess I just got lucky in the way Im presenting it...ouch second post you were getting set up for the kill blowup raygun
bye
Ha maybe its cause Im old they feel sorry for me wheelchair..

jango fatt
Ya may be right

Jack Daniels
I was jus checkin to see if this thread still existed cause i was bored

Lord Knightfa11
this is hardly an original Idea. And you weren't flamed because you asked the question. It appears you started calling us geeks, which we don't like... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.