Enraged Wonderman VS. Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
A rematch from the crossover. Wonderman broke out of Rayner's light chains. He smashed Rayner's shield. Wonderman almost got to him if weren't for Superman. Wonderman's pi$$ed about what happened before. Could he defeat Kyle this time?

Draco69
No.

GL would just absorb his ionic energy.

jrodslam
If they fight now, Kyle might win. He just got through with fighting Sinestro.

Thats 10 years of training on its own.

If he doesnt do the absorbing thing, it will be a closer battle. But Wonderman did get the best of him last time. So this time around, Kyles "will" to beat WM helps him get the victory.

Did Wonderman get upgraded recently?

Draco69
Not really. He's pretty much the same.

And for god's sake Kyle's shield have with stood supernovas, WM aint getting through.

Sentry
He should have done it last time, but wasn't Kyle a rookie back then? He was caught off guard on how strong Wonderman was. It's rare, but I agree with you GL should take it.

The Flash
Kyle is always getting screwed from bad writers.

jrodslam
He still has ALOOOOOT of fans though.

Hes my second favorite GL, tied with Guy.

Superherovandal
HOLY CRAP!!! DRACO AND SENTRY AGREED? scaredCAN'T TAKE IT.... TOO MUCH PRESSURE..... AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowup

Sentry
I know it's a rare occasion.

K3VIL
Kyle is kinda dumb sometimes, he punched Deathstroke, I mean, you've got a GL Ring, why are you punching the greatest enhanced soldier on the Earth?

eleveninches
Current kyle would be able to put her down, but rookie kyle from 10 years ago would be spanked hard

Sentry
Originally posted by Sentry
He should have done it last time, but wasn't Kyle a rookie back then? He was caught off guard on how strong Wonderman was. It's rare, but I agree with you GL should take it.

I may have to disagree with myself since according to some, JLA/Avengers is canon. Wonder Man Rips Kyle in half like he was about to do in the JLA/Avengers.

Wonder Man wins. Easily. dance

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man would kill Kyle this time.

Originally posted by Arahan

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3059/11fs.th.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5284/28qs.th.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4528/37qn.th.jpg

Supes saved his life.

Juntai
Where did he even land a blow?
He breaks a couple constructs but Kyle's the one with the offense there.
Kyle's feats prove his prowess, he's far more powerful than Wonderman.

thesilverspider
kyle beats wm any day of the week

Arahan
Cool scans...looks familiar...ah yes these are mine laughing

Avalonofthewind
kyle wins. The guy can build planets around people.

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wonder Man would kill Kyle this time.

Supes saved his life.
Nah. Wonder Man's punch would have been nothing to his auto shield. big grin

NoFate007
Kyle

Arahan
Yeah Kyle Katarn takes this...oops wrong thread.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man definately has what it takes to beat Kyle, But Kyle takes the majority.

cheap cabbage
GLs with the correct writers are unbeatable. The rings can pretty much do anything. The original writers never specified what it could and could not do (yellow thing aside and kyle doesnt have that). If you have a creative enough author you can chain up all sorts of nasty shit that the ring can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.