nick fury v daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
one eye v no eyes!

discuss. (for my money, i LOVE DD, but it's hard to bet against nick . . .)

Scoobless
"in the valley of the blind..... the one eyed man gets his a$$ kicked"

in a no weapon match i'd definitely go for DD here...... if they can bring whatever they have access to that they can carry, it gets trickier to decide

Wynndar
Fury has so much bull sh1t up his sleeves its crazy

jrodslam
Hand to hand? DD wins. Imo of course.

Weapons, DD loses.

DigiMark007
Fury got into Matt's office one time and Matt didn't "see" him until he was in the room with Fury. Fury's trained like mad too. I agree, DD wins unless there's weapons, but it'd be close. And SHIELD would have to have some high-pitch whosamajig, so if there's weapons DD's screwed.

-DM

Wonderman
Daredevils only strength isn't seeing the oppositon comming at him, his 6th sense also makes him a living missle.
Fury is someone who trains others to defeat these guys. I think he's prob. better than Kingpin. He knows how to block an attack. If he fights totally fair and that cuts down on Daredevils ability to predict his moves; all the Devil will have is his radar sight, and moves.
Fury needs to break some of his bones first to stand a real chance. He'd prob. need to set up a trap just to stay safe from D.D.
Honesty i don't think he can beat Matt.

Draco69
In the Secret War limited series he was flying, had a energy shield, and had a gun that fired proton beams.

Scoobless
didn't Fury get an "almost as good as Cap" super soldier treatment?

Goldenskull777
Idk...Nick Fury and Daredevil? That is truly tough. Ummm...Nick Fury for weapons and Daredevil for handless. Maybe they both knock each other out.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Idk...Nick Fury and Daredevil? That is truly tough. Ummm...Nick Fury for weapons and Daredevil for handless. Maybe they both knock each other out.

Sounds logical. 50/50?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.