Shang Chi VS. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

WOLVERINEFAN
enlighten me on who shang chi is please

Sentry
Shang Chi is one of the greatest and most underrated heroes of marvel.

leonidas
shang chi is a kung fu master. S would turn SC into little itty bitty pieces of sushi . . .

Sentry
If he can hit him. This guy beat Spiderman, and Spidey had a hell of a time trying to hit him. For a human, he kicks a$$.

Sentry
Didn't Spidey kick Sabertooth's a$$? I think he did.

WOLVERINEFAN
sabretooth wins then. he is not as good as a fighter, but his healing factor and savageness will get him the win

WOLVERINEFAN
he is stronger, and really fast

JWangSDC
wolverine fan...WtF? Because S gets beat by SM and cuz SC beat SM then S beats SC?

Scoobless
http://www.gulacy.com/marvel/mokf/promo02.jpg

WOLVERINEFAN
the writers exagerate the heroes powers because they want a good fight. but spiderman would be able to hit him.

Draco69
I seriously don't see Shang-Chi taking Sabretooth.

He's only human. Where have I heard that before?

*searches for Batman vs. Sabretooth thread*

WOLVERINEFAN
i mean how can a human be able to dodge someone as fast as spidey........shang chi and spidey have very different abilities. nothing shang chi did could hurt sabretooth permanently. he could bite the sword in half

Wynndar
um well considering DD kicked sabretooths ass quite easily, I think Shang-Chi would be more than a match

Draco69
That was LONG time ago. Sabretooth has gotten ALOT stronger now.

leonidas
i agree with draco on the above. dd did beat sabretooth quite handily, but that was a long time ago. somehow, as a character gains in popularity, he also seems to gain in power. strange . . .

and as for this:

<<i mean how can a human be able to dodge someone as fast as spidey>>

wolverinefan, i'm begging you: PLEASE stop in at the spidey v snake eyes thread!!! please!!

jinzin
for the growing in power theory: yep
hey sentry
guess you missed out on the spiderman vs. sabretooth thread huh? look at the last several pages or so for scans of the second time sabretooth and spidey met and sabes easily handeled spidey and punisher like beeeeyatches.

my head kinda wants me to lean towards chang chi here....but sc doesn't have unbreakable bones and a healing factor with razor sharp claws....and wolverine already kinda humiliated shang chi while he was recovering fom his feral stage.....so logic tells me sabes would wipe the floor with his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.