Single or Multi Player

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Which do you prefere?

It seems that the trend for games is leaning towards multiplayer, with all consoles expected to have internet connections, and some games getting bad reviews because it has "no online gameplay"

what about us people who just want singleplayer? what about us!

I have much more fun playing again bots than online opponents, as there are no hackers, insulting noobs or arrogant clan members. the only multiplayer i like is if im in a room with my friends, like a LAN party or on a console.

What are your views, discuss

MetallicaT
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
the only multiplayer i like is if im in a room with my friends, like a LAN party or on a console.

me too

SaTsuJiN
multi... nothing better than having friends over (or in the game at least on seperate pc's)

Doctor Strange
Well, they both have their advantages. Multi-player allows you to interact with friends and others, but single-player is more immersive.

Smasandian
True True.

I love both.
Weaknesses of SP is that once you play it, the surpraise is gone, but when you play it, its some of the best gameplay out there.
For MP, it might be fun for awhile but sooner or later, I feel it gets really boring. Thats why my scores are always shit when I play MP because I dont spend years playing the same map and the same game.

hotsauce6548
I love multiplayer. (As long as it's good.)

I love single player. (As long as it's good.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.