The Keeper vs. Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Sentry's boy The Keeper- Silver Surfer with Quasar's nega bands and a better mastery of them than even Quasar. Beats up on Galactus, or so I'm told.

Ion's pretty freaking huge too though... Like Parralax (all of Oa's power) but more Kyle and less Hal.

Surfer vs. Hal gave me the idea... Don't know nearly enough about the power levels of either of them.

kgkg
Keeper wins.

Superherovandal
I thought Ion could be everywhere. Ion will whoop Keeper.

Sentry
Originally posted by Dizzle
Sentry's boy The Keeper- Silver Surfer with Quasar's nega bands and a better mastery of them than even Quasar. Beats up on Galactus, or so I'm told.

Ion's pretty freaking huge too though... Like Parralax (all of Oa's power) but more Kyle and less Hal.

Surfer vs. Hal gave me the idea... Don't know nearly enough about the power levels of either of them.

I didn't make him up.

This is from Guardians Of The Galaxy #24

Sentry
This is from Guardians Of The Galaxy #25

leonidas
yeah, that's all true but a couple things are left out.

1. when keeper beat him, galactus was at - in his own words - perhaps his lowest energy level EVER! he was nearly starving to death.

and, more importantly,

2. when they met later in GOG (#50 something??) galactus had pretty much become fed up with having surfer lead him around by the nose and claiming to be his equal - so a not-full-power-galactus crushed him with a couple blasts. keeper was so scared he tried to run but galactus blasted him a final time and left him for dead. and he would have died had not starhawk found him then stolen the quantum bands for himself.

yes, keeper is powerful (i'd put him in a class with odin) but no, he cannot 'beat up on' galactus. at least not a galactus who has had a decent meal.

Mider
Ion somehow was getting power of Parallax and His ring no longer needed recharging but i havent read anything on Ion........thats pretty funny by the way SS talking all this crap then one day Big G just getting pissed and ***** slaping Him..........LMAO sorry : / i lead a simple life.

eleveninches
parallax has the power of oa.
ion has a part of the power of oa, with the full power of oblivion, and is omniprescent.

Mider
So was He stronger then Parallax eleveninches?

Superherovandal
yup he is. He could be everywhere. He was another dimensional being.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Dizzle

thats the quantum bands actually. and dr strange's cloak (not that surfer needs it)

Mider
Ion wins

Jason8200
Yea Ion was omniscent and omnipotent. He saw everything and knew everything. He gave it up because he could not live a human life anymore... he had to fight evil 24/7. So thats when he reignited the Oa Battery and gave the brought the Guardians back to life as well as a few of the GLs.

I think Ion would win this one.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jason8200
Yea Ion was omniscent and omnipotent. He saw everything and knew everything. He gave it up because he could not live a human life anymore... he had to fight evil 24/7. So thats when he reignited the Oa Battery and gave the brought the Guardians back to life as well as a few of the GLs.

I think Ion would win this one.

Omnipotent means all-powerful. You sure you don't mean omnipresent?

Can we get some feats for Ion?

Superherovandal
nowadays the comics have various degrees of omnipotency.

eleveninches
He wasnt quite omnipotent (although he was almost there, on a level greater than the spectre), but was totally omniprescent.

gautam
so Ion is stronger then Parallax??

eleveninches
Maybe, although he isnt as ambitious in using his power.
Parallax by himself isnt as powerful, but parallax leeching of the uber-powered hal jordan might be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.