Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, & Enchantres vs The All-Wizard Team + wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Can the sorcerer supreme, all-time's most poweful herald, and the manipulater of men overcome the greatest team that our most trusted comic magazine could come up with?

Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
& The Enchantress

vs

1. Captain America
2. Superman
3. Ironman
4. Phoenix (code name only)
5. Invisible Woman
6. Nightcrawler
7. Dr. Fate(Kent Nelson)
8. Wolverine

each team gets a day of prep (if that matters, although supes and cap are great strategist i'm not sure it'll change much)
i personally think that the x-factor here is invisible woman, and fate's magic. but i dont think that that will be enough against these 3. what do YOU think???

The Flash
I think Wolverine can handle them.

Quick Freeze
well all jokes aside it really depends on how he is used. fate can magically take out wolvie's skeleton, supes can melt it with heat vision, and then tony can make some crazy equipment for the rest of the team!

Quick Freeze
ok, that was a joke. . .
but do any of you see anyway the wizard team wins?
i mean this is the best they could come up with and if they can be so easily defeated by these three. . .

Draco69
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Can the sorcerer supreme, all-time's most poweful herald, and the manipulater of men overcome the greatest team that our most trusted comic magazine could come up with?

Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
& The Enchantress

vs

1. Captain America
2. Superman
3. Ironman
4. Phoenix (code name only)
5. Invisible Woman
6. Nightcrawler
7. Dr. Fate(Kent Nelson)
8. Wolverine

each team gets a day of prep (if that matters, although supes and cap are great strategist i'm not sure it'll change much)
i personally think that the x-factor here is invisible woman, and fate's magic. but i dont think that that will be enough against these 3. what do YOU think???

The list is inaccurate. Wolverine was never picked for the team. Because of his loner complex. Similar to reason they didn't pick Batman. Who would be far more useful than Wolvie.

Quick Freeze
thats why it's the All-Wizard team + wolverine, duh!

Draco69
D'oh!

Quick Freeze
homer

FieryBalrog
Phoenix as in Jean Grey, but her Phoenix mutation supressed?

Quick Freeze
just plain Jean, Phoenix is also kind of a nickname for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.