Wolverine w/ speed force vs Superman & The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Logan has tapped into the speed force and has attained COMPLETE AND UTTER MASTERY OF IT. can he beat supes and hulk?

jinzin
hulk for sure...supes? i still doubt it.

Quick Freeze
well i dont know, but he would be a lot faster than supes, if that changes your opinion at all. . .

Cosmic Cube
Both of them, easily. I doubt Superman could beat the Flash at his full potential.

Khellendros
Infinite Mas ClawStab, b!tches!

jinzin
supes I just have my doubt cause supes can go airborne and reign things upon wolvies head...he can even just destory th planet and wolverine wouldn't be able to breath...but yeah...it's hard to say.

Swanky-Tuna
He would steal Superman's speed then hack him apart.

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine could steal his speed before Superman could even think about moving. A billion claw stabs later, we have Superman fillet.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He would steal Superman's speed then hack him apart.

Beat me to it.

Swanky-Tuna
I already said that waaaaaay before you posted it. WAY before.

jinzin
alright i concede speedforce wolverine owns.....lol.

Cosmic Cube
Only about 0.248 seconds before me.

leonheartmm
if wolverine has attained COMPLETE MASTERY OF THE SPEED FORCE{a laughable consept to begin with}, he can surely beat both of them in no time at all.

Draco69
Agreed. Just because Wolverine taps into the Speed Force doesn't make him the Flash.

The Flash is like the proverbial messiah of the Speed Force. They are practically one.

Wolverine is probably going to be around Kid Flash's level. Which isn't enough to defeat Superman or the Hulk.

K3VIL
This thread is the last chance for a fanboy to see Logan coming on top of Supes and Hulk

mr.smiley
Maybe against one of them wolverine will win.
I say against the hulk he probably wins since he can hold his own with the hulk anyway.
With superman i realy can't say,because i've never seen a arguement resolved about him and the flash.
Now against both of them,wolverines best bet is to get a few good hits in and then run.

Quick Freeze
i meant wolverine becoming the flash.
i dont think it's a laughable concept.
and like khell said, since he'll be going the speed of light his mass becomes infinite, and with those claws of his, i think that he can hope for getting a little more than a few hits and running.

Quick Freeze
bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.