Hulk Killer Humaniod VS Eight Day Juggernaut AND War Hulk PLUS Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Ive been hearing about how this Hulk Killer is so powerful and strong that He would totally destroy Hulk and Juggernaut well how would He do against these incarnations of The Hulk and Juggernaut.

Each get to have a single battle against Hulk Killer Humaniod and then after the battle each side has prep time to rest after witch they will fight ther new appoinent

Fights in order:
Hulk Killer Humanoid VS War Hulk
Hulk Killer Humaniod VS Eight Day Juggernaut
Hulk Killer Humaniod VS Trion Juggernaut

long pig
Hulk killer humanoid wins, duh.

Swanky-Tuna
Sandbags for the win.

Mider
Yeah and how does He win again? ESPECIALLY against Trion Juggernaut who is strong enough that He can break dimensional walls now your just losing your little brains or something yeah He can beat the Hulk but these other guys.........i think now His powers have limits and there limits witch can easily be exploded by the people ive put him up against.

long pig
nope he has no limits....limitless even!

Mider
you all need your meds he can even be short circeted oh my what unlimited power if any of these guys electricted him he would be toast give me a break and his muscle is not that great especially against guys like War Hulk and Trion Juggernaut and of course Eight Day Juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
I think you should go through our posts with a sarcasm comb.

Mider
Were do they sell those again?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
Were do they sell those again?
I stole mine from a cosmic barber with milk for arms. That was nine years ago. He's been hunting me ever since. GOTTA GO!

Mider
So thats how guys like Galactus and Eternity always look so nice O.O even though there assholes well Eternity more then Galactus since at least Galactus has an excuse.

Betageuze
is Trion Juggernaut the most powerful incarnation of the Juggernaut ???

hmm.... although i even do not know how powerful trion is... but ... i have to say... that the opponence have a very good chance to win against Hulk Killer Humanoid...... but dont underestimate him... it would be still a awesome hard work to do

Swanky-Tuna
Trion Juggernaut was when Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut and just plowed through everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.