Get your Episode 3 wallpaper here>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soda
my first wallpaper from *spoilers* the scene where yoda starts to see palpatines point of view (and the fact that the sith dress better - at least not in rags). *spoilers*

eXSBass
Oh well. Episode III is nearly here which means people start acting like total muppets. Congratulations Soda, you're my first example.

Soda
i hate to break it to you but yoda isn't all he seems...sad but true

eXSBass
ROFL! You are so low if you actually took the time to make that!
Awww, little boy needs attention. Here, have a cookie

jjwil76
nice wallpaper. i don't know what i like best...the terrible photoshopping, the horrid font, or the ignorant statement. nice job. looks like you worked really hard on it!

smoker4
Originally posted by jjwil76
nice wallpaper. i don't know what i like best...the terrible photoshopping, the horrid font, or the ignorant statement. nice job. looks like you worked really hard on it!

laughing out loud cold blooded laughing out loud

Darth_Vader05
WoW someone please close this thread we already have a thread for wall papers use the search button next time but great job on the wall paper!

jango fatt
Great job?
Are ya blind?

peluffo
it needs his unique thread. It didn't fit neither on "wallpaper" nor "funny ep3 pics" nor anywhere else smile

PVS
Originally posted by Soda
my first wallpaper from *spoilers* the scene where yoda starts to see palpatines point of view (and the fact that the sith dress better - at least not in rags). *spoilers*

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/7442/notfunny3pj.gif

Soda
well u like it or not?

smoker4
Yes i really dont like it laughing out loud

Soda
ok that was shit i admit but that palpatine/burger king is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen!!!

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by smoker4
Yes i really dont like it laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.