Deadpool versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Decide. Now.

Mider
Deadpool in my opinion would win He just is a better fighter to me.

dominic/wolf
a better fighter logans been winning fights before pool was a twinkel in his daddies eye so your wrong wolvie beat the crap out of pool meany time before wolie wins

Wickerman
they've fought countless times and the results have been mixed. Wolvie doesn't always win as some leg twitching fankids expect, and neither does deadpool as some "i hate life" goth kids expect.

However, given the fact that Deadpool's healing factor is infinitely superior to wolverine's....i'd have to say that in the end Deadpool would still be standing.....in the middle of a crater the size of texas, but standing none the less.

~wickerman~

jinzin
wolverine beats up on deadpool all day gutting him over and over again while deadpool cracks jokes at his efforts.....wolverine gets tired, frusturated and goes home......deadpool wins by default.....

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wickerman
they've fought countless times and the results have been mixed. Wolvie doesn't always win as some leg twitching fankids expect, and neither does deadpool as some "i hate life" goth kids expect.

However, given the fact that Deadpool's healing factor is infinitely superior to wolverine's....i'd have to say that in the end Deadpool would still be standing.....in the middle of a crater the size of texas, but standing none the less.

~wickerman~

The majority of fights DP actually wins/is winning before they end. The only really decisive victory Logan had was when DP wanted him to kick his ass.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The majority of fights DP actually wins/is winning before they end. The only really decisive victory Logan had was when DP wanted him to kick his ass.

Yah, just didn't wanna sound like i'm giving it to Dp that easily stick out tongue i'm an immature brat what can i say?

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.