Wonder Woman vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Wonder Woman: beat down Hercules in JLA/ Avengers.

VS

Wonder Man: was beating down GL in JLA/ Avengers, but then Supes came and saved GL.

(by the way the Wonder Man im using is the one with the Purple Ionic Energy aura.)

So who's more Wonder-Full?

jrodslam
He wasnt really beating down GL. Just breaking the constructs. Just like WW was breaking Quasars.

When they showed WW and WM armwrestling, Beast stated that she beats him every year.

And at the bottom of the same page, atom is saying that Wonderman is fading.

Fighting I dont know who takes it. I say WW 6/10.

armandovalles
I disagree, Wonder Man may have been weaker then but in his ionic form he is much stronger. I say Wonder Man Takes it 6/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
I disagree, Wonder Man may have been weaker then but in his ionic form he is much stronger. I say Wonder Man Takes it 6/10.

Well in book #2 of JLA/AVENGERS, WW did fight WM in his ionic form and she tied him up with her lasso, and knocked him out.

She then went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Hank Pym at the same time.

Draco69
WW. Stronger, faster, etc.

Wonder Woman can lift several hundreds of tons (She once lifted the ENTIRE Empire State Building without breaking a sweat)

armandovalles
WW and WM never fought in JLA/ Avengers, they only arm-wrestled.

jrodslam
WW and WM never fought in JLA/ Avengers, they only arm-wrestled.

Read JLA/AVENGERS book #2.

They fought in the forest when Superman was fighting Thor.

Draco69
They did. In the 2nd issue. WW wrapped him up and knocked him through a barrel of trees.

As for the arm-wrestling, Hawkeye (or somebody) specifically said: "She always beats you every year!"

armandovalles
she tied him up and hit him but it didnt knock him out, it was at the same time as the end of the supes/thor fight, and right after wonderman came to thor's aid. She never knocked him out.

Draco69
True. But she still wins the battle.

armandovalles
well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel?

Superherovandal
she's stronger, faster, a better fighter, and more durable. Plus she's prettier.

Draco69
Crossovers aren't proof. Never have been. Never will be. I was just correcting your mistakes.

She's stronger, faster, more powerful and has hundreds of years of experience. She's mastered nearly every martial art known to man and even sparred Shiva to a standstill (when she temporarily lost her powers).

Sentry
Unless Wonder Man gets a big power upgrade some time soon, he's going to lose against Wonder Woman. She's like Superman with t!ts, a liitle slower and less durable. But she will beat him, unless He can raise his strength and speed a hundred fold at the very least. That's how strong WW is.

Sentry
Maybe stronger

Draco69
Sentry and I AGREE! Twice in one week! It's a bloody miracle! Happy Dance Happy Dance

jrodslam
well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel?

Beacuse right after she knocked him out, she went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Dr.Pym right after. She immediately went on to another fight, because Wonderman was knocked out.

Wonderman was out for a panel and a half. When Superman knocked out Thor, Wonderman and the others came to his aid

Wonderman was k.o.'d for 1 1/2 panels

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Sentry and I AGREE! Twice in one week! It's a bloody miracle! Happy Dance Happy Dance

I can feel it, hell freezing over.

The Flash
well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel? Did Wonder Woman untie Wonder Man from the lasso?

Superherovandal
ANOTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN SENTRY AND DRACO!!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blowup

Draco69
Originally posted by The Flash
Did Wonder Woman untie Wonder Man from the lasso?

Most likely. He got up again. He didn't break it obviously.

jrodslam
I guess that means he was k.o.'d then ehh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.