He-Man vs. Hulk Ki11er Humanoidz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Time to quell the fanboy uprising...

He-Man owns this fight. With brute force, no less.

-DM cool

DigiMark007
bump

...no takers? I was looking forward to a verbal war with a fanboy...those are the best...hehe

-DM

DarkCrawler
HULK KILLER HUMANOID...plays in another league!

colossus17
wtf.......dude hulk killer humanoid....takes out thanos with prep...he-man is nothing to him

hoorayforpeepee
did i miss some sort of memo? who is hulk killer humanoid?

colossus17
the one who took JP's place..... sad

Sentry
He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe. He'll crush Humanoid with all the might of Grayskull.

jinzin
"did i miss some sort of memo?"

yeah you missed about 10...and just for your info "HULK KILLER HUMANOID...plays in another league!"

nuff said!

"the one who took JP's place..... "

bwahahahahaha (waits for HKH vs. JP thread)

The Flash
Originally posted by colossus17
the one who took JP's place..... sad That explains the reason why jp is missing! sad

jinzin
hahahahaha wow someone took him down.

colossus17
**** no , OK guys i am not really C17......i am the embodiment of the hulk killer humanoid...actually what happened is that JP has been teaching me new stuff so i can take his place.....becasue he has to balance....his job ,working all night.....for 50$ an hour.....and...becasue he is busy with college tests...and he is perfecting his skills at the 13340 forms of martial art he knows.....

black robb
Hulk Killer Humanoid...he scares me...a lot

jinzin
are you afraid.....

of hulk killer humanoid?????!!!

jinzin
"**** no , OK guys i am not really C17......i am the embodiment of the hulk killer humanoid...actually what happened is that JP has been teaching me new stuff so i can take his place.....becasue he has to balance....his job ,working all night.....for 50$ an hour.....and...becasue he is busy with college tests...and he is perfecting his skills at the 13340 forms of martial art he knows.....'

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I knew it!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
are you afraid.....

of hulk killer humanoid?????!!!

LMAO stop making fun of Betageuze, guys.

One lightining bolt and the Hulk Killer's a pile of ashes.

jinzin
"One lightining bolt and the Hulk Killer's a pile of ashes."

screw that! HULK KILLER HUMANOID.....PLAYS IN ANOTHER LEAGUE!

common man I love beta....he's made for some great material....and i've responded to all his threads without an actual insult whatsoever....

jinzin
hell ....I'm even starting to become an HKH fanboy...

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
hell ....I'm even starting to become an HKH fanboy... ...join us...

Superherovandal
we all know that Flash Prime will whoop every and all who try to take his place as the most powerful of all.

jinzin
guess you don't know anything about HKH or JP huh?

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is the original Ultimate Power. He made TOAA and Presense his *****s at the same time. never lost. unstoppable.

jinzin
JP can alter time space and reality at will.........hkh can take anyone with physical force bar none....

The Flash
HKH PLAYS ANOTHER LEAGUE!!111

jinzin
seriously....how can flashprime compete with that?

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Time to quell the fanboy uprising...

He-Man owns this fight. With brute force, no less.

-DM cool

badabing
blink What the f**k? shocking eer

bigbran
Good fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.