20/20 Special!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Did anybody watch it? They interviewed Abrams and the Cast....eek!

The actor who plays hurly is just as hilarious himself as he is as hurly...laughing

20/20: When you heard that somebody was going to die this season, were you a little scared that it could be you?

Hurly's actor: Yeah! the first thing I did was call my mom and I was like, 'hey ma, they're gona kill off one of the characters soon...' and my mom was like: 'IT'S NOT SAWYER IS IT??!?!!'

hysterical

Morning_Glory
was it 20/20 or Primetime... oops I thought it was Primetime-- maybe they are the same embarrasment

psycho604
have never seen this show, but after watching the 20/20 special, i'm turned on. i love sci-fi, and this has a lot of undercurrents of that genre. many of the actors are really good looking!!

Morning_Glory
you should watch LOST even though the first season is almost over...so you would have to go catch up on what is going on or you will be confused

you probably just like Evangeline Lilly happy

psycho604
i'm confused most of the time anyway.. wink wink wink

psycho604
the first season will be out on DVD soon, so i'll catchup. thanks, morning glory

psycho604
the first season will be out on DVD soon, so i'll catchup. thanks, morning glory

xLiNdS x 622x
Yea in September.........OMG I MISSED IT! i wrote it down and told my parents that they better remind me about it in case i forget but i fell asleep cry..and no one woke me up!!..i was so mad this morning sad

Morning_Glory
you fell asleep ... what time did it come on.. like 7 or 8

you must have been sleepy sleeping

xLiNdS x 622x
It came on at 10

Morning_Glory
it did? whoa... I wasnt sure cause I was at work sad grrr so I missed it too sad

Pirate_monkey
we havent had it here sad

Morning_Glory
pirate monkey... dont think you have 20/20 in Australia or new zealand.. wherever you are at embarrasment

be thankful you dont have Barbar Walters..s fksdflksd

xLiNdS x 622x
laughingBarbara Walters... wacko

cindy8219
I only watched the ending. sad
I did however get to see Ian so I'm not that disappointed.

xLiNdS x 622x
Lucky!

Smodden
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
pirate monkey... dont think you have 20/20 in Australia or new zealand.. wherever you are at embarrasment

be thankful you dont have Barbar Walters..s fksdflksd
OMG, I dispise barbrasick
I was so glad she didnt' interview them....

...To think, the poor cast membersno

charmedFairy
you can download the 20/20 lost clips here. just right click and save target as on part I and II.

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/news.shtml

Pirate_monkey

be thankful you dont have Barbar Walters..s fksdflksd thats austrailia......*salutes* whos barbara waltas?Originally posted by charmedFairy
you can download the 20/20 lost clips here. just right click and save target as on part I and II.

http://lostmultimedia.beyondgrey.com/news.shtml good o i will!

Morning_Glory
Barbara walters is one of the hosts on 20/20

shes old and has had about 500 face lifts and ..sdlkfjds

sblomie545
im so pissed! i told my mom to tape it for me b/c i knew i was gonna be out that night... AND SHE DIDNT! lol i was soo pissed- good thing about the clip thanx CF, im gonna go watch that now- i caught the last 2 min of it too, and ian was looking exceptionally scrumptious

on the down side, they seem to like to torture me and not show Dom in the last couple minutes, so i was not fortunate enough to see my love

charmedFairy
Barbara walters is one of the hosts on 20/20

shes old and has had about 500 face lifts and ..sdlkfjds

no kidding she looks..transfigured confused

KillTheLight
im on dial up at t he moment mad..im not even going to attempt to watch it..cry

Morning_Glory
bankill

Morning_Glory
bankill

Morning_Glory
bankill

Morning_Glory
oops triple post.. not sure how that happen

I want to eat that dead naner hungry

KillTheLight
go for it then

Morning_Glory
i did already...yummm...

charmedFairy
ninja

Pirate_monkey
pirate ((he he he))

sblomie545
haha naner
lmao
laughing

Pirate_monkey
pirate ((yay they dont notice))

Morning_Glory
confused

sblomie545
SHIVER ME TIMBERS!! pirate

charmedFairy
yahoo mess. stick out tongue

sblomie545
confused

sblomie545
AAAH I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE UR SIGGY!
love

Pirate_monkey
pirate ((nananananananana))

charmedFairy
Originally posted by sblomie545
confused

the lady animated thingy says that on the yahoo messnger when...you..click it..nm no expression

my sig.. thx smile

Morning_Glory
dontgetit

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
blink Bah?

KillTheLight
uh huh eat

sblomie545
werd

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Totally no expression

sblomie545
sweet

Pirate_monkey
nice sig sblime!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.