HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. The Fantastic Four,Hercules,Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine....... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID will reach the Baxter Building .... when Sue Richards is already making coffee for Hercules and Thor..... then.... the KILLER HUMANOID break into the Baxter Building...

what would happen ???

can Thing and Co stop this monster , who beat the Hulk before ?

BenjaminJGrimm
Eh! Huh! Huh! ya! cool No problamo! HKH is toast. cool

long pig
hahaha.
what is up with hulk killer humanoid?
jesus god christ all mightly jahova.

grey fox
HKH loses easily i mean reed's tech is far superior plus thors had the element at his control another lightnign blast and the hulk killer humanoids brain is toast

long pig
Fuaking Classic . God bless Beta. I miss him. Seriously, imagine... .

Tha C-Master
Oldschool fad. Brings back memories though.

long pig
Good memories. I still think he's the guy .who invented the character. Is it me or has the boards gotten too serious lately?

Tha C-Master
It happens. I guess people are mad at speedsters right now. It comes and goes.

guy222
team wins

hkh has the pawa though

stick out tongue

long pig
see, this guy gets it. The HKH is all encompassing power.

HigH ScholaR
lol a HULK KILLER HUMANOID thread awww the Memories

Originally posted by long pig
Good memories. I still think he's the guy .who invented the character. Is it me or has the boards gotten too serious lately?
thumb up

long pig
It is a sin for the front page to be without a hkh thread.: for it is written 'Thou shalt keep the HKH in thy mind and heart and soul.....and front page....... for all the days of thy life'

Newjak
Ah

This takes me back to the days of Kirbalactus, JP Prime, Fanboy Wolverine, Flash Prime, and Fanboy Batman.

Tha C-Master
What days those were. And all those "most significant" member threads.

Newjak
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What days those were. And all those "most significant" member threads. In 2005 when I first got here stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
RR: "Honey, would you say to Thor and Hercules to take care of Hulk Killer Humanoid, a couple of minutes, I have a device on which I am currently working on that I would like to test."

SS: "Sure, Reed, no problem."

*A couple of minutes later*

RR: "I'm very pleased with the disruption ray gun, but it seems a little slow to start. On an other topic, I don't know why this monster tryed to attack us in the Baxter, but it wasn't a good idea from him!"

long pig
TITTY BUMP!

Mindset
Originally posted by Newjak
Ah

This takes me back to the days of , Fanboy Wolverine, Flash Prime, and Fanboy Batman. Not much has changed.

Newjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Not much has changed. Yeah but back then almost everyone knew it was a joke and took it as such. Now I could see a bunch of posters actually debating Flash Prime dropping a multiverse on someone's dome piece. stick out tongue

long pig
'DOMEPIECE' :LOL: You're right, though. Too serious. Do you know how many ****ing times i've been reported since i've been back here? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.