Silver Surfer Vs Uber Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Surfer and His appoinents have one round in witch its a no holds barred fight anyone can use any power at there desposal and the round can only end till one is knocked unconcious.

OPPONENTS:

The Magus
Full Power Galactus
The Mask
Swampthing
Dr Fate
Dr Strange
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Thanos
Tryant
Abraxas
Morg With Waters Of Life
Tag Team of Shaggy Man and Doomsday

eat that fan boys.

Xplosive
Silver Surfer is put out of the existence forever and ever and will never come back by any means.

GalacticStorm
Why even make this thread? Its so pointless and it achieves nothing. SS isnt nearly as overrated on these forums as Invisible Woman, Franklin Richards, Spiderman or Juggernaut.

jinzin
yeah uber team just passes ss around like a hooker and has their own personal way with him before he finally dies a horrible humiliating death.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Why even make this thread? Its so pointless and it achieves nothing. SS isnt nearly as overrated on these forums as Invisible Woman, Franklin Richards, Spiderman or Juggernaut.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive

SS is most overrated.

GalacticStorm
Surfers a very powerful character who can and has taken out space armadas, destroy planets and use the power cosmic to manipulate and rearrange matter down to a molecular level. I know he seems to win a lot of the debates he's featured in but thats because he really is that gd and people who read his comics know that.

jinzin
I don't think he is really. I mean he does have an uper powerful...uhhhh power.....able to extract energies when needed and superspeed and strength ..... he's pretty damn powerful.

GalacticStorm
Spiderman on the other hand can supposedly take out characters like thing and she hulk in a matter of mins with a spped blitz. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
HAHHAHAHAHAHA don't forget silver surfer too!

Ming Tea!
Or jplatinum, we all know how overrated this guy is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Whether u like the character or not isnt in debate. When it comes down to it out of all the heroes he is 2nd in power only to the likes of King Thor and Phoenix. (Might hav 4gotten some people but the fact that its so hard for me to think of more speaks 4 itself)

Lord S
Why even make this thread? Its so pointless and it achieves nothing. SS isnt nearly as overrated on these forums as Invisible Woman, Franklin Richards, Spiderman or Juggernaut. Considering the author is one of the most pointless members on the board, you shouldn't be surprised by a thread like this.

jinzin
lol...common now we all know jp's not overrated.....you better hope he don't read this and come looking for you.

GalacticStorm
"HAHHAHAHAHAHA don't forget silver surfer too"

Hahah.....NO! Its not the same at all. SS can exceed light speed. He is a herald of galactus for christs sake!! Spiderman is a human with increased agility, speed and reflexes. Yet his speed blitzes are used in debates as reasons why he would pummel the likes of thing and she hulk in a matter of mins.

GalacticStorm
That is overrated

jinzin
"Hahah.....NO! Its not the same at all. SS can exceed light speed. He is a herald of galactus for christs sake!! "

what? I'm just saying there are crazy spidey fans that think spidey's speed and spider sense can allow him to take down silver surfer.....the think he already has for craps sakes.

GalacticStorm
Cool. No1 is as overrated on these forums as spiderman. Hes a gd character and his comics r enjoyable but he can get taken out by so many people yet spiderman fans refuse to admit that even though powers wise hes not that great. Hes cool but hes not powerful.

SS has the power to back up the support he has on these forums.

The Flash
SS has the power to back up the support he has on these forums. Yep. Surfer can absorb any type of energy and control time. eek!

jinzin
lol agreed galactic....funny thing is...it's THEM that start throwin out the fanboy insults.

Mider
Lord S your a overbearing aggragent comic expert wannabe i make threads that i belive would appeal to a level of members like myself such as LT Vs Mask i mean how do you beat The Mask He is immunte to magic and physical attack, mental attack, having The Mask being pulled off and threads like The Beyonder Vs LT cause even though they never fought i wanted to see the LT could handle someone who could ***** slap the Phoenix and Celestials as if they were second rate nobodys but then again im sure your more interested in reading brain teaser threads like Aunt May Vs Galactus witch im sure numb your brain after 3 hours of debating. Your just another LT fan boy so shut your trap before someone puts you in your place ive given you proof of the LT losing and you still come out with your stuck up little attitude SS has supposedly defeated everyone well thats not true He beats everyone on earth one issue then the next He is losing to Dr Doom sometimes someone has to put there foot down on the overrating of characters such as the ones you seem to idolyze if no one does this then it will come down to rediculous things like SS being able to do whatever He wants to whom ever He wants witch is redecilous of course you being a fanboy you wouldnt know that would you?

I know that Superman and the like are overrated if you wish i can go after them too because Superman is even more overrated then SS and almost any other fighters combined though Superman has an excuse Superman and Wonderwomen and characters of that nature have no truly all the way defined powers unlike SS who's powers should begin and end with what Galactus gave Him Him getting Quasars bands are nother story but none the less logical even though its not logical that He would be Galactus jailer since its said He is not as powerful. Him defeating Swamp Thing is even more illogical the very fact that The Word lost to Swampthing should be enough proof.

Ming Tea!
And fart dildos...oops did I go too far?

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/blah.gif I think the term you're looking for is 'arrogant'...which works for me. *Shrug*

As for the rest, I'm sorry if I actually bring a modicum of knowledge to table. Unlike you.

jinzin
I donno........I think both you guys can be pretty knowledgible....just depends on which characters.

jinzin
oh wait i thought that comment was directed towards glalacticsotorm not mider.....nevermind.

seaapple
I agree with those that say that Silver Surfer wins a lot because he is such a powerful character. Stan Lee meant him to be that way. Of course there are some cosmic beings who are more powerful, or some other characters that are as powerful because of being gods (Thor) or working with another type of power (Dr. Strange).

I have been checking out this forum for a few months and I see more people trying to find ways to defeat the surfer (like this thread) than fanboys saying he can beat Galactus or something.

I think another problem is that some characters like Silver Surfer were created to be extremely powerful on a cosmic level and beings like The Watcher, The Beyonder, Galactus, the Celestials were meant to be top beings in the Universe. But then Marvel started giving mutants and other more regular characters too much power and confusing their own power hierarchy. If you read the original Silver Surfer comics then you will know that the intention of the Galactus character wasn't to have someone who people think could be beaten by Phoenix or something. I guess every comic book writer wants his or her dangerous threat to the universe be all-powerful and things get muddled.

To me the Hulk seems way more overrated here. I mean, one thread had people even debating about whether the Hulk could survive being thrown into the sun...ridiculous.

The silliest thing about this thread is the Surfer vs. full-powered Galactus. ultimate Nullifiers nonwithstanding would anyone who reads Silver Surfer actually ask this?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by seaapple
I agree with those that say that Silver Surfer wins a lot because he is such a powerful character. Stan Lee meant him to be that way. Of course there are some cosmic beings who are more powerful, or some other characters that are as powerful because of being gods (Thor) or working with another type of power (Dr. Strange).

I have been checking out this forum for a few months and I see more people trying to find ways to defeat the surfer (like this thread) than fanboys saying he can beat Galactus or something.

I think another problem is that some characters like Silver Surfer were created to be extremely powerful on a cosmic level and beings like The Watcher, The Beyonder, Galactus, the Celestials were meant to be top beings in the Universe. But then Marvel started giving mutants and other more regular characters too much power and confusing their own power hierarchy. If you read the original Silver Surfer comics then you will know that the intention of the Galactus character wasn't to have someone who people think could be beaten by Phoenix or something. I guess every comic book writer wants his or her dangerous threat to the universe be all-powerful and things get muddled.

To me the Hulk seems way more overrated here. I mean, one thread had people even debating about whether the Hulk could survive being thrown into the sun...ridiculous.

The silliest thing about this thread is the Surfer vs. full-powered Galactus. ultimate Nullifiers nonwithstanding would anyone who reads Silver Surfer actually ask this?

yea... universes evolve... new threats appear... old threats get weaker. Thats just how it is. Galactus was near the top at one point, he's gotten considerably weaker because he's a benchmark. Thats how newer powers like Phoenix and King Thor establish themselves.

Lord S
Originally posted by jinzin
oh wait i thought that comment was directed towards glalacticsotorm not mider.....nevermind. Yeah everybody's got their strengths...Galactic Storms' is Phoenix, demigawds' is Magneto, Mider's is whining like a six-year-old girl. thumb down

jinzin
hahaha lol. poor guy.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by jinzin
lol agreed galactic....funny thing is...it's THEM that start throwin out the fanboy insults.

irony roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Flash
Originally posted by Lord S
Yeah everybody's got their strengths...Galactic Storms' is Phoenix, demigawds' is Magneto, Mider's is whining like a six-year-old girl. thumb down lmao

Cosmic Cube
Heh, put Hal Jordan in Surfer's place. Then you've got a fight.

Cosmic Cube
How in the hell can you be a Living Tribunal fanboy? What the f**k?

The Mask sucks.

Mider
Lord S do you do anything beside complain on this forum you talk speak as if you bring actual importance to this forum like your opinions actually enlighten the minds of those you speak to on a comic book forum and knowledge from what ive seen you dont have any knowledge at all the only knowledge yo possess is being a sarcastic child who has nothing better to do then to talk shit about other people because your scared that if you dont look all tough and shit someone might notice that you have absolutly NO comic book knowledge at all

Cosmic Cube
This forum sucks major ass.

DarkCrawler
So do I. Happy Dance

Wait...uh...I think I posted in the wrong forum...

Cosmic Cube
lmao.

Nataku8188
Thanos spanks Surfer like alittle girl, nevermind Thanos and company.

Lord S
Lord S do you do anything beside complain on this forum you talk speak as if you bring actual importance to this forum like your opinions actually enlighten the minds of those you speak to on a comic book forum and knowledge from what ive seen you dont have any knowledge at all the only knowledge yo possess is being a sarcastic child who has nothing better to do then to talk shit about other people because your scared that if you dont look all tough and shit someone might notice that you have absolutly NO comic book knowledge at all Wow, you really know me.

I treat you like shit cause you're a idiot. Plain and simple.

No comic book knowledge did you spake? I'm not the one who refers to marvunapp.com to support my arguments against someone who OWNS and has READ the comic book in question. Refer to this thread for further info: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339228

Bottom line is you're nothing more than whiny little pustule who has nothing better to do than fill the forum with bullshit. I swear every other post that comes off your keyboard is another anti-LT or anti-SS rant...filled with illogic, half-truths, and other incoherent gibberish.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just yapping away but saying absolutely nothing. If you pay attention, you'll notice I'm not the only one who thinks you're a complete f*cking moron.

Nataku8188
Wow, you really know me.

I treat you like shit cause you're a idiot. Plain and simple.

No comic book knowledge did you spake? I'm not the one who refers to marvunapp.com to support my arguments against someone who OWNS and has READ the comic book in question. Refer to this thread for further info: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339228

Bottom line is you're nothing more than whiny little pustule who has nothing better to do than fill the forum with bullshit. I swear every other post that comes off your keyboard is another anti-LT or anti-SS rant...filled with illogic, half-truths, and other incoherent gibberish.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just yapping away but saying absolutely nothing. If you pay attention, you'll notice I'm not the only one who thinks you're a complete f*cking moron.

I concur.

dawsey28
Okay here are Surfers powers: He possesses the Power Cosmic (an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable) and weilds a near indestructable Surfboard that travels faster than the speed of light.

His power cosmic is so powerful that it's difficult to find a good fight against Surfer because he can do and has done just about anything.

Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed, ability to endow himself with Class 100 strength, a resistanance to telepathy, ability to stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat, energy manipulation powers allowing him to absorb almost any type of energy... and that's not even all of his powers

And at one point it was believed (but never proven) that Surfer could stop time and create life. (these two "powers" don't count in arguments, though)

Would he be able to defeat the "uber team" that the original post has? No of coarse not. But...

It's not that there are "fanboys" here that think no one can beat Surfer, it is Quite simply: He's a pretty powerful guy.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by dawsey28
Okay here are Surfers powers: He possesses the Power Cosmic (an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable) and weilds a near indestructable Surfboard that travels faster than the speed of light.

His power cosmic is so powerful that it's difficult to find a good fight against Surfer because he can do and has done just about anything.

Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed, ability to endow himself with Class 100 strength, a resistanance to telepathy, ability to stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat, energy manipulation powers allowing him to absorb almost any type of energy... and that's not even all of his powers

And at one point it was believed (but never proven) that Surfer could stop time and create life. (these two "powers" don't count in arguments, though)

Would he be able to defeat the "uber team" that the original post has? No of coarse not. But...

It's not that there are "fanboys" here that think no one can beat Surfer, it is Quite simply: He's a pretty powerful guy.

His board does what? travel how fast? cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28
Yeah and what does that disprove?

whirlysplat
Yeah and what does that disprove?

Does it go faster than C in normal space? wink

dawsey28
What I'm trying to get across here is that Surfer IS powerful. Some posters here are trying to say :

" the only reason why you guys are saying Surfer wins nearly every fight is because you guys are "fan boys" and are "overrating him."

But that is simply not true. The fact is that Surfer has all the powers I listed plus some. Therefor he can take the best of them.

There are only a select few who can take on Surfer.

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer and His appoinents have one round in witch its a no holds barred fight anyone can use any power at there desposal and the round can only end till one is knocked unconcious.

OPPONENTS:

The Magus
Full Power Galactus
The Mask
Swampthing
Dr Fate
Dr Strange
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Thanos
Tryant
Abraxas
Morg With Waters Of Life
Tag Team of Shaggy Man and Doomsday

eat that fan boys.
I bet Doomsday and Swamp Thing could take all those guys at once. Even the clones of themselves.

Mider
Lord S people like you and Nataku are the most pathetic members this place has to offer you come here and talk as if your opinions are messages from comic book gods when in reality your probably nothing but social misfits who have nothing better to do then to put others down either to compensate for your lack of brain power or penis size and i think you suffer from both Lord S as for you Nataku im still trying to figure out what your problem is but i think being droped on your head as a child might be part of that back story anyway i have to go for this evening but ill probably come back later ta ta.

Nataku8188
Lord S people like you and Nataku are the most pathetic members this place has to offer you come here and talk as if your opinions are messages from comic book gods when in reality your probably nothing but social misfits who have nothing better to do then to put others down either to compensate for your lack of brain power or penis size and i think you suffer from both Lord S as for you Nataku im still trying to figure out what your problem is but i think being droped on your head as a child might be part of that back story anyway i have to go for this evening but ill probably come back later ta ta.

Harsh. I'm rubber and your an idiot. Whatever you say bounces off me and you ignore, because your an idiot.

Mider
Ow

Lord S
Lord S people like you and Nataku are the most pathetic members this place has to offer you come here and talk as if your opinions are messages from comic book gods when in reality your probably nothing but social misfits who have nothing better to do then to put others down either to compensate for your lack of brain power or penis size and i think you suffer from both Lord S as for you Nataku im still trying to figure out what your problem is but i think being droped on your head as a child might be part of that back story anyway i have to go for this evening but ill probably come back later ta ta. Wow, you really showed us.

Keep yapping away...the only one you're convincing is yourself.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I bet Doomsday and Swamp Thing could take all those guys at once. Even the clones of themselves. lol.

Mider
What a comeback Lord S onlytook you a few days to give a rebuttle.

Lord S
Maybe that's cause I don't live on here...

Xplosive

I agree (not with Nataku,), I found out also the same thing about Lord S not while ago. He thinks he knows everythins, don't care.

Cosmic Cube

Thank you.

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Does it go faster than C in normal space? wink

The board travels faster than light, even in the presence of atmospheric pressure. The Surfer can run, (as demonstrated in Tales to Astonish #93,) or even fly, (independant of the board,) at superspeeds, but doing so drains his power significantly. He is capable of reacting, moving, and thinking at greater than light speeds.

It's not that we're Surfer fanboys, we're just giving the character the respect he deserves.

who?-kid
Or Phoenix.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by who?-kid
Or Phoenix.

The Phoenix Force (if that's what you're talking about) is certainly not overrated in this forum.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
I agree (not with Nataku,), I found out also the same thing about Lord S not while ago. He thinks he knows everythins, don't care. Oh eat it. thumb down

When have I ever claimed to know everything? I only speak when I know what I'm talking about.

dawsey28
defeating Galactus is quite a feat.

Wickerman
Jeez man, how can you guys bicker like this in an open thread? Just take it to PM's man. I'm new to these forums but i've seen PLENTY of flame wars in my time to know that it's not healthy for the board at all.

As for the OP, why didn't ya just make it complete and throw bout' a dozen Celestials in there? :P

~wickerman~

FieryBalrog
most. pointless. thread. ever. pirate

Mider
Eat it? Whats wrong lord S your diaper need changing and yeah you do think you know everything and if your gonna start insulting people you can take it somewere else.

Nataku8188
Eat it? Whats wrong lord S your diaper need changing and yeah you do think you know everything and if your gonna start insulting people you can take it somewere else.

Quiet, troll. Get back under your bridge!

Cosmic Cube
lmao.

Lord S
Eat it? Whats wrong lord S your diaper need changing and yeah you do think you know everything and if your gonna start insulting people you can take it somewere else. OMG, you really need to try harder.

I find you severely lacking in basic intelligence and wit. It is a constant surprise to me that you can apparently get out of bed in the morning, much less correspond on the Internet. I guess the old saw about an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters is true after all.

Why don't you just do us all a favour and **** off.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Xplosive
SS is most overrated.

So true big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thank you.

The board travels faster than light, even in the presence of atmospheric pressure. The Surfer can run, (as demonstrated in Tales to Astonish #93,) or even fly, (independant of the board,) at superspeeds, but doing so drains his power significantly. He is capable of reacting, moving, and thinking at greater than light speeds.

It's not that we're Surfer fanboys, we're just giving the character the respect he deserves.

Interesting

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338577&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

so how does that work then oh scientific genius big grin

for more or CC's science go here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340949&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

His intellect is vast roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
Nataku i cant go under the bridge your family already resides there and lord s when have you ever shown any mental prowless? When insulting people? Maybe next time ill put my threads up next to yours oh yeah you dont have any and now your using deragatory insults what a pathetic last ditch effort to save face witch is way to late for you and nataku your both lacking in comic book information why dont you do yourself that same favor and save the people of this forum the displeasure of having to listen to someone such as yourself a small little person who can make insults but cant take them.

Mider
I dont live here either seems you do since you always find the time to come back with your useless insults.

Lord S
I dont live here either seems you do since you always find the time to come back with your useless insults. You still here?

Maybe next time ill put my threads up next to yours oh yeah you dont have any Oh wow, I don't have any threads and you do. That puts you one up on me? Some people are thread starters, some people respond, some people only read. You do none of them well, not to mention you can't spell for shit.

and now your using deragatory insults what a pathetic last ditch effort Last ditch effort? laughing

Against you? laughing

you and nataku your both lacking in comic book information That comment I find totally hilarious from a guy who doesn't even know who Evo Apocalypse is, and uses marvunapp.com as his primary source of information.

save the people of this forum the displeasure of having to listen to someone such as yourself a small little person who can make insults but cant take them. Oh yes, but the board is dying to listen to you make an utter ass of yourself every time you speak, right?

Anything else?

Mider
The only utter ass in here is you and what do you know about comics have you even put up any bit of information on them in here? NO your to busy being a stupid child and yea against me since you still come here to insult me whats wrong got nothing better to do? i may be a nobody in this place but at least im not a nobody who acts like there somebody in here like you no one gives a shit what you think or what you post half the things you put are just you insulting people trying to look smart your one of the most pathetic memebers in here and dont get all mad cause you cant take insults your the one who starts them and then cant take them your probably like 11 years old or something go back to sucking your thumb for a past time.

Lord S
what do you know about comics have you even put up any bit of information on them in here? Yes I do.

See my contributions in these threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3803771#post3803771
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3781207#post3781207
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330137
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3526590#post3526590
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339228
^^ Note how I made you look like a total ass in this one...it wasn't hard.

Need more?

you still come here to insult me whats wrong got nothing better to do? If you think my sole purpose for coming here is to talk to you, then you're on crack. My main reason for coming here is to engage in intelligent conversation with intelligent people about a variety of issues including comics, movies, and everyday life. You're not one of these intelligent people I wish to talk to, and only respond when you talk to me. If you think I enjoy wasting my time talking to you, then you give yourself way too much credit. You're nothing more than a nuisance.

i may be a nobody in this place but at least im not a nobody who acts like there somebody in here like you no one gives a shit what you think or what you post half the things you put are just you insulting people trying to look smart your one of the most pathetic memebers in here and dont get all mad cause you cant take insults your the one who starts them and then cant take them your probably like 11 years old or something go back to sucking your thumb for a past time. Judging by your poor writing skills, I'd wager the mortgage that you're not a day over 10.

I don't need to justify anything to you...you seem to think that I think I know everything, but maybe that's cause you suffer from an inferiority complex or something.

dawsey28
Wow this is still going on?

Mider vs Lord S

Who takes it?

EDIT* No offense to either of you. I'm just kidding.

whirlysplat

Mider vs Lord S

Who takes it?

problem is this has got out of hand they both seem nice guys smile

Wickerman

Mider vs Lord S

Who takes it?

EDIT* No offense to either of you. I'm just kidding.

Paola does stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Lord S
Well I'm sure we haven't heard the last of him...afterall, his pride has been hurt once again, and he needs to come out and try to save face.

This is all such a colossal waste of time.

Nataku8188
My rubber-bodiness protects me once again from Mider's insults! haha!

Lord S
Yeah, I'm a little round...so his 'insults' roll off my back.

Mider
lord S to ingage in intelligent coversation youd need to have inteligance first witch you dont and that really hurts when you talka bout my spelling skills there about as bad as your ****ed up maners and rudeness someone needs to shut you the hell up the first time i talked to you, you called me a joke and you wonder why i insult you cause you have a big mouth now why dont you shut it and stop waisting the thread space no one is intrested in your insipid comments.

Paola
I haven't banned anyone in like ages wacko

keep this fight up and maybe you'll be the lucky one.... any of you big grin

Mider
And only you would think that posting on a thread was contributing to it lord s and those werent exactly the best contributions either Unicron was a dark god who was the oppisite of Primus He ate the universe only leaving a small pace before falling asleep the small peace grow into the universe they lived in during the present and if you read Secret Wars youd know that the Beyonder before being reconned had powers HUNDREDS OF TIMES greater then the combined power in the multiverse itself. and Dr Doom can beat Darth Vader easily wow what a brain teaser how long did it take you to figure that out and that Thanos can beat Apocalypse well you need to put more proof up on that i like both characters and i think Thanos would still have a hard time with someone who stands there while getting shot at by The High Evolutionary and remain totally unaffected i hope they close this thread down soon im so tired of arguing with you your one of the most ignorante arragant people in here its disgusting.

dawsey28
Punctuation is your friend stick out tongue

Please stop, dude. I don't want anyone to get banned.

Lord S
*Insert Drivel Here* Now that you've finished please sit down and shut up, my little indigent grasshopper.

Xplosive
Oh eat it. thumb down

When have I ever claimed to know everything? I only speak when I know what I'm talking about.

Yes, I saw how you knew about a lot of things wink.

Xplosive
Thanos can beat Apocalypse well you need to put more proof up on that i like both characters and i think Thanos would still have a hard time with someone who stands there while getting shot at by The High Evolutionary and remain totally unaffected i hope they close this thread down soon im so tired of arguing with you your one of the most ignorante arragant people in here its disgusting.

Well said.

Mider
If you hate this thread so much why dont you leave its getting tired listening to your insecent ravings.

Lord S
insecent What the hell does that mean?

And no I won't leave, cause it's always amusing watching someone sink deeper into the quicksand even when people are trying to throw them a rope.

Reminds me of Homer when he get's stuck in the tar and Lisa throws him a vine or something:

"No thanks, I'm pretty sure I can struggle my way out. First I'll just pull my legs out with my arms <sinks to his shoulders> and now I'll pull the rest of my body out with my face <disappears from view>"

You're good entertainment...in a twatish way.

Paola
stop it sleepy

Lord S
Originally posted by Paola
stop it sleepy

Well, geez, I'd love to, and have been trying to, so maybe if Mider would put a sock in it as well, we might get somewhere.

It's boring, and quite tedious to have to cop this crap every time I log on. So yeah, I could just not reply, but no one else would tolerate this crap if they were in my position, so why should I?

Nonstop petty high school bullshit coming from this guy...all because he's crying on being called on his idiotic comments. His whole purpose of making this thread was to troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.