THE OC and Episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gord
Hey guys,
although I don't think I've seen any of you admit it, I watch the OC and I love it. I was watching the latest episode, and the episode 3 influence was discusting. They showed a few seconds of the episode 3 game (which im excited for) and just stopped the show for a minute to plug the game. "you threw your lightsaber, and you killed me, I didn't know you could do that!" "yeah, new game!" oh my god. Then the guys are in a store and there's an Obi Wan standup and a Darth Vader standup as well. I haven't seen Lucas on it yet, but I know it's coming. I find it an odd place to plug the movie but I know you guys have already discussed that

LandoSpeeder2
OC= thumb down

adamrubin
what a stupid topic

jango fatt
What's OC?

ApolloX
I hate that show.

The Ones
OC comes out of my bum when sitting on the toilet

HAROLD
LOL

quiquita
I love the oc.. maybe it's a "telenovela" but is a good show.... smile

JKozzy
Everyone has their own right to watch what they want-- I personally don't go out of my way to watch it, but like Supershadow, the trend seems to be that it's cool to hate the OC.

Darth_Vader05
Guys just leave the kid alone and the Revenge Of The Sith video game is awesome i got it on May 5th 2005 when it came out and i have beaten it already.

tlbauerle
The show gets progressivly worse...its not terrible...and certainly make my thursday night a bit more enjoyable.

Jedi Priestess
How is this Episode 3 related? Come on guys please dont do this.

Gord
it's episode 3 related because it was about the episode 3 game being on a tv show, and them plugging it on the show, but you wouldn't know it because everyone treated it as a outlet to bash a show they never watch. It seems everyone just insults people here, I don't get it.

Ken Kenobi
It's pretty bad that The OC has to have product sponsoring like this.

I thought people said it was a good show.

vader519
It is Star Wars related be cause GL is going to be guest on the show this week. I personally don't like the show, but may watch it to see GL.

tlbauerle
Did anyone catch this episode tonight...or better yet...anyone have a torrent link they can throw my way?

btefnet.net is down....weird...

vader519
I hate the show, but since my sister watches it, I told her to tell me when GL was on. He came on the show and talked about how he missed his prom and how he regrets it, nothing big.

SithSpy
first off, the OC is awesome, im not ashamed to say it, and the reason of the heavy marketing is because they both appeal to the same demographic, OC draws ALOT of male viewers, you'd be suprised. I do find it strange the GL actually made a guest apperance tho'

Sith Master X
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Did anyone catch this episode tonight...or better yet...anyone have a torrent link they can throw my way?

btefnet.net is down....weird...

Well, here's a link to some behind the scenes footage. Best I can do...sorry. erm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/video/4467225/detail.html

Lord Yoda
I don't think the O.C. is a bad show at all. It is certainly better than some crap like Joan of Arcadia

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Gord
Hey guys,
although I don't think I've seen any of you admit it, I watch the OC and I love it. I was watching the latest episode, and the episode 3 influence was discusting. They showed a few seconds of the episode 3 game (which im excited for) and just stopped the show for a minute to plug the game. "you threw your lightsaber, and you killed me, I didn't know you could do that!" "yeah, new game!" oh my god. Then the guys are in a store and there's an Obi Wan standup and a Darth Vader standup as well. I haven't seen Lucas on it yet, but I know it's coming. I find it an odd place to plug the movie but I know you guys have already discussed that

Its advertising get used it.

It is disgusting. Like ROTS really needed it.

These kinds of things help propel movies to over hyped failure.

jjwil76
WHOOOO-WHEEEE!! is KMC hurtin for good threads right now! i saw ol froggy throat himself on the oc last night. i think he wrote his own lines, because they sure were cheesy. that show's writers are such pop culture reference whores.

BrianWilsonJedi
Not even the guest spot by GL Can get me to watch the O.C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.