Haaa!!!!! I smell loophole!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
OK. Michael Knight and Kip vs Bruce Wayne and the Batmobile

Here are the Knight Rider Comics:

http://www.knightriderarchive.com/archive.html

http://www.knightriderarchive.com/archive.html

Now mortals, choose wisely.

colossus17
i dunno when the car talked it scared the shit out of me...so i go with kip....

hoorayforpeepee
kip and knight rider...i mean, the car was voiced by Mr Feeney from boy meets world...

The Flash
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
kip and knight rider...i mean, the car was voiced by Mr Feeney from boy meets world... He was voiced by Feeny?! Batman and the Batmobile lose. Feeny is a god.

hoorayforpeepee
this would make sean and corey lucifer and michael...

The Flash
They are. They're just in disguise.

colossus17
*cough* TRT *cough*

Scoobless
it isn't "Kip"... it's "K.I.T.T."....... Knight Industries Two Thousand

http://www.knightrideronline.com/tkr/kitt.jpg

Ming Tea!
My bad. KITT.

Swanky-Tuna
KITT always has the answers.

Michael, I think we can achieve victory.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
KITT always has the answers.

Michael, I think we can achieve victory.

"Michael....... i think i just ran over Batman"

colossus17
isnt kitt or whatever the car's name indestructible?...well then as long as mic stayes in the car....bat's cant do shit

Khellendros
Originally posted by colossus17
isnt kitt or whatever the car's name indestructible?...well then as long as mic stayes in the car....bat's cant do shit
Yup, the only thing that destroyed the car was running head on into a semi truck made of the same stuff. Kitt could just ram the Batmobile at 80+ mph repeatedly until it's wrecked.

DigiMark007
Not indestructable, but damn close. A high-speed collision with a semi-truck didn't "kill" Kitt. It messed him up pretty good, but didn't take him out. And Kitt always had a "brand new invention" installed right before they found a perfect use for it...Kitt's freaky karma like that would spell doom for the Batmobile. The "anti-batman" ray would probably be randomly installed mere moments before Batman decided to pick a fight with Hasselhoff.

-DM

Scoobless
hmmm..... Batman and Michael Knight both wear too tight leather and both drive snazzy black cars.... give Knight a cape and you'd have gross copywrite infringement

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not indestructable, but damn close. A high-speed collision with a semi-truck didn't "kill" Kitt. It messed him up pretty good, but didn't take him out. And Kitt always had a "brand new invention" installed right before they found a perfect use for it...Kitt's freaky karma like that would spell doom for the Batmobile. The "anti-batman" ray would probably be randomly installed mere moments before Batman decided to pick a fight with Hasselhoff.

-DM
The semi was made of the same stuff Kitt was, that's why he got so messed up. It was like a giant evil Kitt.

OtterVomit
Goliath I think was the name of the Evil KITT.

Scoobless
the evil KITT was KATT... Goliath was Michael's clone's truck made from the indestructible stuff

Laminator_X
There was actually an Evill KITT too. It was called KARR. It was just like KITT, only Evil and with a laser canon under the hood.

dmills
Originally posted by DigiMark007

-DM

thumb up Over 6 years old, but I still lmao!

Digi
Originally posted by dmills
thumb up Over 6 years old, but I still lmao!

I knew my sh*t.

cool

dmills
Originally posted by Digi
I knew my sh*t.

cool

laughing out loud Word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.