HKH vs JP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Flash
We all know that HKH has defeated JP. Yes JP is in hiding, but he has also been in training to become more powerful! Besides, the only reason HKH defeat JP was because JP became weak after his duel with Galactus. So what do you guys think? Will JP make a comeback or is HKH too much for the Galactus killer?

jinzin
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

and it's funny cause it's true......I don't know HKH is tough as hell but JP can bend the confines of reality at will....I think at full power he could take HKH....but he'd have to go all out...if he lets up for a minute HKH will grind his bones.

i mean after all....
Hulk killer humanoud plays in another league!

colossus17
JP is a classic he takes it......oh flash i feel there is going to be a little feud between 2 speedsters.......flash and.......quick freeze.....

The Flash
I can take on Quick Freeze. I learned some new fighting techniques watching the new season of Power Rangers. I f*ckin' own!

jinzin
hahaha....member duels are better than comic ones...

so in "B.S. amazing fantasy 32" I just read that JP and HKH did fight before the fight that flash talked about happened and JP won...but it was because HKH hadn't aquired his fanbase yet.....but their at about the same level of overall power....JP just edges him out slighty in energy projection and has more experience.

jinzin
nothing beats power rangers moves....you keep that up and not even these guys will want a piece.

whirlysplat
JP has the power of a billion exploding suns, he is half an hour a head of time, shit his also really, really confident. HKH has no chance.

black robb
why do you guys keep making member duels?
everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC smokin'

colossus17
haha power rangers are the funniest shit ever....the monsters from season 1 were crazy as shit....there was this pig guy....that ate everything....funny shit

The Flash
Well HKH does have a chance. JP became even more injured after going against HKH. We still don't know if JP is at 100%. If he defeats Batman we at least know that he's in the the 10-20% range in power.

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
haha power rangers are the funniest shit ever....the monsters from season 1 were crazy as shit....there was this pig guy....that ate everything....funny shit wassup you are cool but maybe you should tone down the cursing a little bit

The Flash
Originally posted by jinzin
hahaha....member duels are better than comic ones...

so in "B.S. amazing fantasy 32" I just read that JP and HKH did fight before the fight that flash talked about happened and JP won...but it was because HKH hadn't aquired his fanbase yet.....but their at about the same level of overall power....JP just edges him out slighty in energy projection and has more experience. Did you pick up issue 54 of B.S. Amazing Fantasy? Great story, but the artwork could use some work.

Originally posted by black robb
why do you guys keep making member duels?
everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC smokin' You clearly haven't met JP. I doubt that I can even defeat 40% of his power with full mastery of Power Ranger techniques. And we all know how bad ass Power Ranger techniques are.

jinzin
"everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC"

you? you're not even a blip on the radar.....

JP got depowered by the combined efforts of god-like cable, dr. strange, bishop, green lantern, dr. fate, silver surfer, and adam warlock....back in heroes united no.345 I believe.....so are we talking JP prime or the current one? cause JP prime would own anybody! ...period...

black robb
Originally posted by The Flash
Did you pick up issue 54 of B.S. Amazing Fantasy? Great story, but the artwork could use some work.

You clearly haven't met JP. I doubt that I can even defeat 40% of his power with full mastery of Power Ranger techniques. And we all know how bad ass Power Ranger techniques are. Power Ranger my a**

colossus17
wassup you are cool but maybe you should tone down the cursing a little bit

i am sorry dad.... embarrasment

jinzin
power ranger techniques totally own...they don't even have to touch the guy to establish force....

jinzin
issue 54 was alright but spiderman never should have taken down JP with a "speed blitz" that was terrible writtin imo.

black robb
"you? you're not even a blip on the radar....."

oh yeah Jinzin i'll school you any day busta

colossus17
pre crisis JP owns JP prime....just becasue JP prime slept in the dumpster for thousands of years..dosent mean he is stronger..although he did get a power boost from absorbing S**t

The Flash
I'm talking about current JP. Remember he will be coming back B.S. Amazing Fantasy #55 with some new techniques. I'm still worried that he still might not be in 100%. We'll just have to wait this Wednesday.

jinzin
"oh yeah Jinzin i'll school you any day busta"

oh please.....it's a little knokn fact that....gulp even JP's afraid of me.

The Flash
issue 54 was alright but spiderman never should have taken down JP with a "speed blitz" that was terrible writtin imo. Well Spider-Man did take out Firelord. And Marvel will never let their icon lose from B.S. Comic's JP. It will never happen.

pre crisis JP owns JP prime....just becasue JP prime slept in the dumpster for thousands of years..dosent mean he is stronger..although he did get a power boost from absorbing S**t lmfao

colossus17
black robb how old are u dude?

black robb
"oh yeah Jinzin i'll school you any day busta"

oh please.....it's a little "knokn" fact that....gulp even JP's afraid of me. it's a little "knokn" fact? what the hell are you talking about JP isnt afraid of nobody but Black Robb

black robb
black robb how old are u dude? 18 why do you ask

jinzin
"I'm talking about current JP. Remember he will be coming back B.S. Amazing Fantasy #55 with some new techniques."

I don't doubt it.... he's come back from death more times than jean grey and magneto combined...he's like a suped up doomsday with more powers.

The Flash
Oh yeah, another reason why JP lost from Spider-Man was because JP's padawan, colossus17, was training with him earlier. It was still P.I.S. though that Spider-Man defeat JP even though JP still had 15% power.

colossus17
i dunno.....just curious.....

whirlysplat
I was bored with this joke last week, but strangely its funny again.

jinzin
dammit *known* (TAKE THAT KEYBOARD)

and why don't you ask ting mea or whatever he calls himself now...

black robb
by the way who is HKH?

The Flash
it's a little "knokn" fact? what the hell are you talking about JP isnt afraid of nobody but Black Robb Dude, do you know how many freakin' punches JP can throw in a second?! 5! That's right, 5 freakin' punches!

jinzin
still how is spiderman supposed to speedblitz him to death when JP could just blink him out of existence?
....stupid....

colossus17
terrible trio....ming tea, jinzin ,colossus17......our combined forces..cant even take JP......we created him..and now he has become stronger....then us

black robb
Originally posted by The Flash
Dude, do you know how many freakin' punches JP can throw in a second?! 5! That's right, 5 freakin' punches! *yawn*yawn

colossus17
by the way who is HKH?
hulk killer humanoid....

jinzin
HKH- HULK KILLER HUMANOID
description- "He plays in another league"
there you have it.

black robb
hulk killer humanoid.... that's a pretty cool username

jinzin
"terrible trio....ming tea, jinzin ,colossus17......our combined forces..cant even take JP......we created him..and now he has become stronger....then us"

well that's pre-crisis...post crises...we might be able to use DBZ tactics and take him out with overwhelming numbers if we get a few more members.

jinzin
"that's a pretty cool username"
lol yes... yes it is....
:shiftyeyes:

colossus17
yes he exists in a different ontological realm then even galactus....but really becasue of a time traveling accident....he is hulk JP's son

black robb
yes he exists in a different ontological realm then even galactus....but really becasue of a time traveling accident....he is hulk JP's son what is "ontological"

colossus17
umm like.....beyond our perception higher domain of existence....like dogs....cant understand our civilizations.....

The Flash
I remember an issue when JP made a dog smarter than every human on earth. Funny stuff.

black robb
I remember the issue when JP beat Galactus with his wiener

jinzin
JP once fought it out with asian hulk......and asian hulk won just by confusing JP into submission.....it was In "The incredible asian Hulk no.123" right before Asian hulk was absorbed by one of colussus 17s' multiple personality powers.

colossus17
hahaha big grin

whirlysplat
JP once fought it out with asian hulk......and asian hulk won just by confusing JP into submission.....it was In "The incredible asian Hulk no.123" right before Asian hulk was absorbed by one of colussus 17s' multiple personality powers.

Don't forget C17 was armed with his trollblaster 3000, created at troll industries. big grin

colossus17
actually its trollblaster 4000.....i hate when people get it wrong

jinzin
well yeah that and the trols had just made an alliance with the kingdom of the ass goblins in B.S. presents no.43and a half....so they had extra technological advantages. but still taking asian hulk down....much less absorbing his personality is impressive at any rate.

DarkCrawler
Ass goblins crowned me as their new king after I had stole the throne from King Asstwat IV.

colossus17
i am going to absorb darkcrawler....assume absorbing position!

The Flash
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ass goblins crowned me as their new king after I had stole the throne from King Asstwat IV. I thought that was out of continuity?

black robb
this is a freaking crazy thread

jinzin
"Ass goblins crowned me as their new king after I had stole the throne from King Asstwat IV'

yeah i don't remember that happening in B.S. presents.....
and run!

jinzin
C17's gonna get you...he's gonna BE YOU....RUN!

colossus17
lol i will but i have to go to the gym/......be back lata.dont let this die!!!!!!

jinzin
I'll do my best chum!

black robb
Remember that time JP peed on Superman

DarkCrawler
"Ass goblins crowned me as their new king after I had stole the throne from King Asstwat IV'

yeah i don't remember that happening in B.S. presents.....
and run!

It happened in the Pre-Crisis era. And my ass goblins protect me from absorbing.

DarkCrawler
Remember that time JP peed on Superman

Was it on that time when he kicked Superman's ass with closed eyes and his hands tied behind his back?

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Was it on that time when he kicked Superman's ass with closed eyes and his hands tied behind his back? yeah and when he slapped Wonder Woman's a** too

colossus17
**** the gym......i am need to absorb someone

jinzin
You're addicted man.

black robb
You're addicted man. you need an intervention

colossus17
i know......i just absorbed myself..... sad

jinzin
ewwwwwwwww

black robb
i know......i just absorbed myself..... sad i'm going to absorb you if you dont stop....what the hell are we talking about?

jinzin
so are you yourself today then?

colossus17
u cant absorb me only i can.....absorb others.....fine change the topic.....so guys.....how was ur day?

jinzin
c17 makes these absurd posts like:
show him man,,,,do it c17

Superherovandal
flash prime curbstomps them both with one toe.

colossus17
c17 makes these absurd posts like:
show him man,,,,do it c17

not the abscured..... confused

jinzin
actually I am colossus17 I just talk to myself in my spare time so I can have my own back in debates that I might be losing...but on bad days I'll debate with myself too.....

colossus17
i am an x-soldier.beat that

whirlysplat
actually I am colossus17 I just talk to myself in my spare time so I can have my own back in debates that I might be losing...but on bad days I'll debate with myself too.....

So your a mass debater then? eek!

colossus17
i am really the flash pretending to be jinzin pretending to be c17...

whirlysplat
i am an x-soldier.beat that

I don't want to beat that mate, you stick to absorbing your tissues yourself..... big grin

colossus17
lol....no i really i am an x-soldier

jinzin
"So your a mass debater then?"

extremely

"i am an x-soldier.beat that"

actually I'm ryu from the street fighter tournament and I just got a computer now I'm addicted to chatting and discussing fights....this is also why I laugh at the tought that black robb thinks he can take me...

The Flash
lmao

jinzin
I'm really xorn pretending to be magneto pretending to be xorn to trick the x-men into thinking I'm magneto.

colossus17
black robb owns this forum.....but seriosuly.i did serve in israel for 2 years

Ming Tea!
Jp is probably screwing all our moms at the same time with his omnipresence.

jinzin
not mine...she's....... hey waitaminute

DAMMIT!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Jp is probably screwing all our moms at the same time with his omnipresence.

Post of the day big grin

colossus17
leave the screwing part to the guy who does it best............the thing

jinzin
well maybe not the thing...but at his thing....it has a mind of it's own.

colossus17
i think every dudes....thing has a mind of their own...well maybe not JP's he trained it.....so he has full control of it

jinzin
he has entire control of his whole body!

colossus17
JP's real name is john rabinovich....he is a 20 years old

jinzin
my real name is james howlett I'm actually over a hundred years old and retian 57% of my original memory.....and I'm hairy......short.......and hairy............short, hairy, and unloved..... sad

The Flash
Sad to hear that. :-\

colossus17
i think everyone should reveal their real name......u go first

The Flash
So how many pages do you guys think this thread will get to before getting closed?

colossus17
14, oops sorry.......closing.....

The Flash
Wait a minute, can Paola even close a thread with both HKH and JP in it?! *head explodes*

colossus17
umm........ confused

jinzin
my real name is storm shadow......I'm an expert ninja with an affinity for the color white...isn't white the coolest?!?!

whirlysplat
On the Noobs v KMC thread I think scoobs has posted a pic of JP his new identity is Flash Thordom. He looks tough!!!!

The Flash
Originally posted by whirlysplat
On the Noobs v KMC thread I think scoobs has posted a pic of JP his new identity is Flash Thordom. He looks tough!!!! So the rumors are true?!

colossus17
all of you dont exist you are just illusions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jinzin
which page in that thread is this?

colossus17
can someone just tell him before he gets mad.....

The Flash
Here's the dialogue for this fight:

*HKH slowly starts walking up JP's hill of power.
JP: Some mother f*ckers always trying to skate uphill. *Blinks HKH out of existance*
*Power doesn't work on HKH*

Stay tuned for the next issue!

jinzin
I have that issue but i won't post spoilers until later.

colossus17
ninja

colossus17
i wish i was colossus..... sad

The Flash
I have that issue but i won't post spoilers until later. Will you scan it for all of us to see?smile

jinzin
actually I AM colossus. I just joined this thread because I was sick of stupid fanboys saying that wolverine or thing can take me.....ever!

The Flash
i wish i was colossus..... sad JP can make you into a more powerful Colossus.

jinzin
I'll give you a scan tonight at about 1 or 2 in the morning.....follow that logic!

colossus17
if i would be colossus i would just go into armored form.and go to the local park and scare homeless people.... shifty

The Flash
if i would be colossus i would just go into armored form.and go to the local park and scare homeless people.... shifty Sweeet.

This thread rocks! Only a couple of hours and it passed 100 posts!

whirlysplat
if i would be colossus i would just go into armored form.and go to the local park and scare homeless people.... shifty

Or you could be ultimate colossuss and pick some guys up at the park wink

jinzin
"Or you could be ultimate colossuss and pick some guys up at the park"

oh no...hahahahahaha

colossus17
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

jinzin
well actually I'm really a homeless guy that lives at the park and go to the local librbary to use the net and debate comics that i've used to wipe my ass....

colossus17
hey atleast u r free......i can only use the computer for 2 hours...in jail....

The Flash
lmao. At least you're using the comics for something useful.

jinzin
actually I'm a police gaurd at the local jail and I boot inmates off the computer during media time so I can use it.

colossus17
SHIT!.....harold is that u......i better get off.......

jinzin
no it's tedd....and yeah we're having lockdown at 0 5 hundred.

jinzin
but I'll let you stay a bit longer...

whirlysplat
well actually I'm really a homeless guy that lives at the park and go to the local librbary to use the net and debate comics that i've used to wipe my ass....

I choose anything written by Todd Mcfarlane for this big grin

jinzin
"I choose anything written by Todd Mcfarlane for this "

no...I sell alot of those books for food since they're worth money.....I use the spidey clone saga for the messy stuff...

colossus17
what if toad was given the power cosmic....what would be his abilities?

jinzin
to be WAAAAAAY uglier probably....

jinzin
he's too impulsive and might kill himself using his own power.

colossus17
sweet

colossus17
guys u wanna get together and go out tonight

whirlysplat
guys u wanna get together and go out tonight

You are ultimate colossus Happy Dance

jinzin
lol... I'll go....just don't hit on me....

colossus17
........lol i am more straight then things."thing"

jinzin
lets go to hooters tonight and get some hotwings.....whatdayasay?

whirlysplat
........lol i am more straight then things."thing"

oh touchy subject is it ultimate C17? eek! Don't worry I won't judge you mate, anything that brings love into the world is ok with me!!!!!

colossus17
lol......i suggested to go out as a group.....**** this i will just go with JP

colossus17
guys i am not gay......

whirlysplat
guys i am not gay......

So you say, but, you have been asking people to assume the position embarrasment evidence is "mounting"

colossus17
lol

jinzin
hey what about my suggestion?

The Flash
Hooters sounds like a good family restaurant.

jinzin
for us? hell yeah it is!

colossus17
maybe you all come visit me.maybe we all walk together.maybe we see [reatty woman.maybe she is jean .maybe she she fight us.maybe scott turn to cyclops who win>?

jinzin
my he beat scott down....maybe we go cavemanstule and bonk jean inhead....maybe we hoist her over shoulder..maybe we take her to hooters with us for wings...

Ming Tea!
I want some hot wings and chinese, what about you pimps?

colossus17
i want shavarma

jinzin
I AM gettin quite hungry for wings man...and a bunch of busty girls in tight hooter shirts to serve those wings is soundin better and better every minute.

Ming Tea!
Yea Hooters girls are so ****ing hot...I'll be back in about 5 mins. shifty

The Flash
Oooooooh riiiiiight. Digity digity.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>