Manhunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone else here played this ps2 game? i am playing it now, and it frigging rox!!!

LeAtHerRFace
That game is just pointless. When I played it at first yes it rocks. But it tends to get boring as hell. The only fricken thing you do in that game is sneak behind a guy and kill him. Sure, the kills were awesome. But it just gets boring after you see the same damn thing happen over and over.

bader40
Gotta disagree, Manhunt has potloads of atmosphere and while the death sequences do become repetitive, the tension generated hiding in the shadows is palpable. ninja

LeAtHerRFace
no

bader40
yes

VilleValo462
i think it is a pretty damn fun game ....i rented it the other week and i could not put the controller down ... something about the kills that made me hooked ....

total metalhead
it reminds me a lot of the Tenchu ninja games the way you sneak up and assassinate. does get kinda boring after a while tho.

VilleValo462
i didnt think it got boring ... i just wanted to keep killin and killin ....

total metalhead
yeah the kill sequences were pretty awesome, i havent seen so much blood and guts since the old days of Mortal Kombat and the fatality moves happy

VilleValo462
yes

Rogue Jedi
what about the variety of weapons? rifles, shotguns, pistols, glass shards, bags, wire, come on!!!! and you can achieve different levels of execution.

Rogue Jedi
and i just acquired a heavy automatic and an assault rifle.

Rogue Jedi
i just finished manhunt. the end is, well, it is very grotesque.

forumcrew
cool idea, fun game, get boring not worth a buy only a rent

Jason420
yeah it gets boring as hell after 10 minutes

Rogue Jedi
well, i liked it a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.