callista and ghost jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmy986
i just had a couple questions. does callista ever come back after darksaber?do we ever hear from her again? does luke ever get to talk to any of the ghost jedi.i know obi-wan says he has to go or whatever but look coninually looks for him. does he ever speak to obi-wan, yoda, or possible anakin again(i know anakin only talked to leia as far as i have read)?

Darth_Glentract
I thought Callista was in Eye of Palpatine, but I just bought darksaber a week or so ago and still need to read it. I think that Callista was only able to use the darkside and went to meditate about it. In ep3, there is supposed to be this technique that was forgotten by the Jedi a hundred or so years ago that allows Jedi to come back unassisted. Anakin was able to come back in ROTJ because he had help from Obi-wan and Yoda, or he may have just been powerful enough. The technique, I cant remember what it is called, was like I said forgotten about a hundred years earlier and Qui-gon re-discovered it and teaches it to Yoda and then Obi-wan. I know that Luke's body was guided by Obi-wan in a fight against Vader on Mimban(?), but that was before TESB. I think that Obi-wan may have just gotten lazy again, like in A New Hope, and just stopped coming back again, but would still be able to if necessary.

Sorry if I am not making a lot of sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.