Nate Grey vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Nate Grey

(full powered)

vs.

Martian Manhunter

DarkCrawler
Bye bye, MM.

cherry cola
i know at full power manhuter is finished but let's say nate has not reached his full power I still think nate will win they probably would fight on the astral plane.

norrin radd

Pepito
Nate Grey took a punch from The Thing wihtout being hurt at all when he used his force field so MM won't be able to break through (especially since it's full powered nate)

norrin radd

Mainstream

Pepito
Superman jus a guy charged by the sun, Apocalypse jus an immortal with molecular control, Galactus jus a planet eating force of the universe

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pepito
Superman jus a guy charged by the sun, Apocalypse jus an immortal with molecular control, Galactus jus a planet eating force of the universe true..but Nate still just a test tube baby.

Pepito
And what of it? Great point and all but doesn't really have an impact on anything except the debate on whether he's a test tube baby or not.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pepito
And what of it? Great point and all but doesn't really have an impact on anything except the debate on whether he's a test tube baby or not. I know but...that'd be shameful to get beat by a guy who came out of a test tube. even though I heard he's been working out character43

Pepito
MM might not know............besides I don't think that MM's opinions on Nate will really change the outcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.