Breakdown of the Office confrontation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheElectricFox
Does anyone have pics so we can put together the sequence of events during the "confrontation with mace and palpy"? Im still trying to sort out what exactly happens and when.

here is stuff we know

1. at one point we see the 4 jedi walking in the distance approaching the door while anakin and sid are talking
2. mace says your under arrest...
3. uknown dialouge happens untill "are you threatening me jedi"

know here is where it gets tricky but is this right???

1. in the trailer we see palpy running to the jedi... making the screaming noise
2. the same noise is heard during the video of him doing the flipping thing.
3. at some point fisto looses a head, but what happens to the other jedi?
4. Mace fights him in the office for an unknown length of time
5. windowsill fight & broken glass
6. Anakin re enters?? when did he leave?
7. the plunge..

Lazerlike42
Anakin is not there when Mace enters. Anakin realizes Palpatine is Sith, and he goes to tell Mace. Mace (making yet another mistake), more or less treates Anakin like a child again and tells him to stay at the temple. Mace then takes 4 Jedi to the office, tells Palpatine he's under arrest. Palpatine kills the Jedi except Mace, they fight, Mace overpowers Palpatine and is about to kill him when Anakin re-enters, having realized Palpatine can help him save Padme. Then Anakin cuts of Mace's hand, and Palpatine tosses him out the window

TheElectricFox
yeah i know that, but im trying to break down the fight from footage we have seen

Jedi Priestess
If you are going to go to this much trouble, you might as well check the threads that have the script in them.

Mist
or wait 1 frikn week to see the movie....

The Ones
IS IT ONLY 1 WEEK!?!??! eek!

Dart Saber
no

Mist
i didnt mean literally 7days......but you know...next weekeek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.