temujin (new mandarin) v green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
anyone not familiar with the 10 rings can find them here:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/mandarin.htm

so, can kyle's 1 ring beat 10?

whirlysplat
Who is lord of the rings big grin

Will anyone be a deadringer big grin

Who will leave there ring exposed big grin and lose it

Both guys rings fit all big grin

leonidas
umm, i'm guessing you're one of the ring leaders of this circus?! by the way, i really don't know who would win this fight, though i'm leaning towards temujin. gl's ring in more powerful than any ONE of tem's but his 10 are very powerful and, well, he has 10 of them! besides, after witnessing some of the whoopings mandy put on iron man, tough to go against him in this one. be a cool fight though!

Laminator_X
Thr Ringer would take 'em both. wink

DigiMark007
Mandarin's awesome. Not sure who would win though. Probably GL...most of those rings look like they have a limited supply of energy before they have to recharge. He's a versatile dude, but would need to pull out all of his tricks to beat a good GL. If the GL stayed on the defensive for a while, he'd probably be able to eventually get some good licks in.

-DM

whirlysplat
I think GL would put his finger in his ring smile and win also!!! Although Manderin will have both hands in his ring maybe making a fist. So.............. It will be a "hard one" for both of them.

whirlysplat
Thats it for this ringpeicesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.