New Smallville video game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
There's going to be a new Smallville game coming out around next year I think.When you first start out with Clark you will only have 2 superpowers which is superstrength and superspeed.You have to learn how to control your superspeed yourself.You can go fast where you stop time,go at superspeed and everything moves normally,and you can run at plain normal speed.When you fight a villain if anyone gets hurt the game may end.The villains from the Smallville show will be in the game and the Smallville cast will be doing the voices for the character they are in Smallville.You can go to the Fortress of Solitude and choose how to make your debu as Superman!You can basically save anyone or stop any disaster to make your debu.Villains such as Darkseid and Doomsday will appear in the game.When you punch someone they may fly into a bulding,wall,or fly into the air.When you are going to come into contact with kryptonite,you will get a warning and you will start to get weak if you are right by it.As the game progresses as young Clark Kent you will gain your other powers and you'll have to learn how to control them.That's just about all I've heard and when you're done with the levels,the game doesn't end.I don't know if when you're Superman you'll be able to go on dates and get assignments from perry White but I think so.I also haven't heard if you can be Clark kent and run down an alley to change into Superman but that would be cool.I can't wait until this game comes out!!

Darth Mantis
It sounds awesome!!!

Zod4Life
Here are some of my ideas:

1.At the beggining of the game you play as Jor-El and you have to get to your lab without being caught by any soldiers.There should be people running around screaming ''We're all going to die'' because Jor-El has announced that Krypton is doomed.
2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.
3.When you're young Clark you can do a little work on the farm and go to school

Those are some of my ideas that I think should be in the game.

sexylexy32
Sounds like you have it all planned out Zod4life, you could make up a new game all yourself smile

Zod4Life
I would like those ideas to be in the game and I'm hoping that the game is good.When I first heard about it I thought it was just going to have you play as Clark Kent and that was it but it's not.Superman comes later in the game.They're also making a Superman Returns game but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Darth Mantis
Do you have any idea when this game comes out?

TWelling4Ever
soon I hope, it's sounds awesome!!! Hopefully they make the characters real looking

Zod4Life
It comes out around summertime in 2006.It's coming out on all of the new systems.Xbox 360,Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution.It's really going to be cool.

Zod4Life
Oh and I saw a picture of the game.It looks cool.Lex is holding Kryptonite in his hand and Clark is moving away because he's losing health.Clark's not in his supersuit though,just regular cloths.There will also be a Superman Returns game coming out next year.E3 has said that they are making it and I think that they'll do a good job.

TWelling4Ever
Sweetness!!!

Zod4Life
Yup,it's gonna be sweet!

pr1983
have you got links where i can read about them?

TWelling4Ever
Yeah!! Where?????

Zod4Life
Some guy on another website where I post said that he made the whole thing up and that the game isn't real.If anyone can find proof that the game's real,post the information here.

Magee
Yea i seen the picture your talking about, it was just a concept screen. The game you described sounds like a really awsome one but i dont think it will ever happen, game develepors don't know how to make games that would actually be entertaining roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
so this is gonna be like an action RPG or what?

Magee
Its not a real game, its not even in development...

TWelling4Ever
It might be...

Zod4Life
It's not.

TWelling4Ever
that sucks, it would be awesome

Zod4Life
Yeah,it would be.Well,I guess we can start looking forward to the Superman Returns game.

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, that'll be awesome wink

Zod4Life
I hope that whoever makes the game makes it a good game.

TWelling4Ever
I'm sure they willl

Zod4Life
I hope that when you first start out you can play as a young Jor-El on Krypton who has to get back to his lab before he's caught by Kryptonian soldiers because he's announced to the entire world that Krypton is going to explode.And you should be able to fight and when you lose all of your health,you don't die but they show you being arrested and put into the Phantom Zone and the game ends and you have to start all over.

smallvillerocks
Originally posted by Zod4Life
It comes out around summertime in 2006.It's coming out on all of the new systems.Xbox 360,Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution.It's really going to be cool.

why can't it not come out for just the normal xbox because people would love it.. if people don't have xbox 360 then how can they play the game i think the person who is making this should make it for xbox the normal one and xbox 360

((The_Anomaly))
nope, aint gonna happen, by the time all these games come out the current systems will be obsolete. when 360 comes out they wont be making too many new games for xbox, then around mid 2006 they wont make ANY new games for xbox. you'll have to get a X360, a Nrev, or a PS3...thats how video game consoles work....

MysteryRidah
Do you mind posting the link to where you got this information?

Because i posted something like this on another forum, i sent in some game ideas to alot of different gaming places.

arcadia_x
K, I voted stupid, but now that I've read about it, it actually does seem cool! Hopefully it is

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman Returns is coming out for the current generation consoles and the Xbox 360.

MysteryRidah
Thats all good and well, but we also need a smallville video game, which i dont see happening until smallville is off the air.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah but it would still require alot of work and Smallville has 2 seasons left before it's finished so I'd want someone to get the rights to make the game and spend that time making the game.

Uber_Jedi
It seems as though this would be very fun to play, but not worth buying. I'll just get one of the shelve of a store if it comes out for pc. HA, I bet hardly anyone else here has Kazaa K++ (Master), LimeWire, BitComet, BitTorrent P2P-Fast, Azerus, and a lemonade.

Ultimate Hulk43
Get what?If you're talking about a Smallville game,they haven't made one yet.

Solo
Sounds lame, why the hell would you wanna play a video game where you're walking around, going to highschool?

Ultimate Hulk43
There would be the Meteor Freaks to fight.DUH!!!

Kal875
Oh and I saw a picture of the game.It looks cool.Lex is holding Kryptonite in his hand and Clark is moving away because he's losing health.Clark's not in his supersuit though,just regular cloths.There will also be a Superman Returns game coming out next year.E3 has said that they are making it and I think that they'll do a good job. I saw the same picture and it's not for the game it was just an Idea a year and a half ago.

And whoever said:
1.At the beggining of the game you play as Jor-El and you have to get to your lab without being caught by any soldiers.There should be people running around screaming ''We're all going to die'' because Jor-El has announced that Krypton is doomed.
2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.

Cross out #1.
2&3 should be training levels. Like the dating thing should train you to keep your abilities secret and the chores to help you with your powers

sly
just so u all know, my brother said he seen it on T.V, and he knows for sure its coming for xbox 360 because thats what it was advertised for. Also its date is around the summer smile

Kal875
Just xbox 360? What the ****? whhat about normal xbox? or any other game system

KENobi™
Originally posted by sly
just so u all know, my brother said he seen it on T.V, and he knows for sure its coming for xbox 360 because thats what it was advertised for. Also its date is around the summer smile

Just so people understand, you're talking about the Superman Returns game correct?

Because there is no Smallville game in the works. I've looked into it.

clana55
Really, I could of sware they were talking about a video game. I guess I was mistaken.

KENobi™
There might have been talk (back in 2003) but nothing came of it. I searched all day yesterday for a tiny bit of information for this and this thread is number 1 on Google for "Smallville Video Game".

The only new game featuring Clark Kent is Superman Returns, which is about the upcoming movie, not the TV show.

Kal875
That sucks

Magee
It may indeed suck but Superman Returns is coming out in the summer along with the video game! Sure to be a real innovation in Superman games, it's gonna own tbh.

Kal875
I would really like a smallville game though

Staphon
So, if they did make the games, it would be kind of like the sims or something (I'm talking about the dating and stuff.)

lowrider370
Here are some of my ideas:

yea go all the way with lana yesss this game would be extremealy be cool i would go around puching people into the air

Clonest
Hello i'm a newbie here lol .....ya who knows this game I bet really could be in devolopment even if its not we can always encourege the company to make one.

Smallville
It would be interesting...

Clonest
And ya that would be cool if ya beat the teenage clark part of the game and get to unlock charcter story lines to play just like spider-man and spider-man 2 the games.

Clonest
Lol and if would even be cool if you could be cloey going around on report missions and getings to use her camrea has a taser gun or somthing LOL. laughing

welp hope to hear from you guys soon

Kal875
Chloe's camera as a taser?! What the hell! It would be cool if you could kind of use her character to get cool pic's of Clark using his powers. laughing

Smallville
Originally posted by Clonest
And ya that would be cool if ya beat the teenage clark part of the game and get to unlock charcter story lines to play just like spider-man and spider-man 2 the games.

Originally posted by Clonest
Lol and if would even be cool if you could be chloe going around on report missions and getings to use her camrea has a taser gun or somthing LOL. laughing

welp hope to hear from you guys soon

It would be interesting if you beat it, and then you could play as like Lana or Chloe or Pete.

Marth18
Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's

Smallville
laughing

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's

Imagine Lana's skinny ass body with double D's

Scary

Marth18
Skinny body......................you must like fat chicks she has a perfect body

Marth18
drool droolio

Smallville
Skinny body......................you must like fat chicks she has a perfect body

Has a perfectly boney body.

hermione7
hey guys will the game also be released in playstation 2... gosh i would choose lois for clark... want to know how sv game is going to do the storyline or it might be all the same

Clonest
Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's LOL noo way!! I doint think that would ever happion I bet that game wouldint be rated M I think it will just be rated T for teen so they might not have that kidna stuff in it because I think it would just be a game mostly for thoughs teenage fans besides I bet alot more teens watch that show then older poele wink

Clonest
DANG somone cheated me or somthings somone put i'd like to see ya play has lna runing around naked and I put I doin't think that woudl ever happioned nowi ts over in text version and it made it look like i posted it ;(

Smallville
... anyways....

There is no ACTUAL factual evidence that such a thing will exist. I have seen concept screen shots... but no "black and white" that there is to be a Smallville game to be released.

I would play it though.

Marth18
no

Kal875
Lois can kick Lana's whiney ass!

Smallville
True... but that doesnt make the video game get here any sooner.

Kal875
They will probably make a game once the show ends

Marth18
its not the character i like, its the actress....

Kal875
ok, but I still think Lois is hotter

Smallville
Erica! stick out tongue

Clonest
Ya I agree with Kal875 I really really hope they make that game after the show ends cus then the makers can grab all the evidence of the episodes and make it has smallville story based has possable whahahoo!! Happy Dance

Clonest
Yay I got my gender finly put up on me info smile

hermione7
I really hope too that there will be a game...

I mean there's buffy and dark angel who had game in ps2 and xbox

but anyways I'll wait too for superman returns

Kal875
Quick Superman Returns Question: Will the Superman Returns movie be contiuing the other Superman movies?

Marth18
Its a whole new movie.......about how he becomes superman just like superman part 1 w/ the late christopher reeves

Kal875
'k thanks

hermione7

Kal875
That makes sense, because I knew that he was coming back from space I just did not know why, Thanks

kryptonite7
OMG that game sounds so COOOOOOOOL! omg i cnat wait! that would be so cool and that guys's ideas a sick as! Happy Dance GO SMALLVILLE

Superman_045
They're NOT making a game for Smallville, it was a JOKE by the guy who made the article. And the only new Superman game we're getting is Superman Returns which looks like it's going to be a great game. You'd think people would take the time to actually READ through the thread.....

Kal875
Originally posted by Superman_045
They're NOT making a game for Smallville, it was a JOKE by the guy who made the article. And the only new Superman game we're getting is Superman Returns which looks like it's going to be a great game. You'd think people would take the time to actually READ through the thread..... I already established the fact that it was just an idea a while ago. We were basically discussing that it would be cool and what would be on it if there were oneOriginally posted by Kal875
I saw the same picture and it's not for the game it was just an Idea a year and a half ago.

And whoever said:

Cross out #1.
2&3 should be training levels. Like the dating thing should train you to keep your abilities secret and the chores to help you with your powers

But you should already know that if you read the thread...

Superman_045
I was replying to the person that thought the Smallville game was actually was going to be made who was the poster above me. And I made this thread, I don't need to read through it again.

Kal875
Next time use qq so we know who your talking to. My apologies

Superman_045
It's alright. And if they were to make a Smallville game, it could turn out to be quite interesting.

Kal875
yes it would

Clarc Kent
it would be the dam coolest game in the whole world

Kal875
yes it would

Magee
Well look forward to the Superman Returns game, gonna pawn. rock

Kal875
It's gonna be awesome!

Clonest
I'm still looking forward to the movie first

Clonest
They need to make a smallville movie to replace the first and secound movie of superman if they make superman returns to replace the 3th and 4th can't remember if there was a 5th though ~_~

Kal875
that would be cool if Smallville replaced the 1st to Superman movies, but Chriss Reeves did a good job in them, the story line sucked

mikeydude
it would b pretty cool...

ClarkBoy
thats crap, it would be fantastic

Clonest
Ya and it would atract alot of people because it will be newer so itcan fill in some history for thoughs other youngsters or people who went to go see Superman Returns and never got to see the orginal first and secound and I bet ya alot of people like us would diffenatly go for it. wink

xshan
Is this game for PC or consoles

Kal875
the game isnt offical....yet

SupermanClark
you were LIEING the whole time, PRICK.

SupermanClark
Is there going to be a game? just answer yes or no. Stop liening

Kal of Krypton
Who are you to come to KMC, and call people pricks?! YOU ARE NO ONE! No one was lying in this thread, and I'm pretty sure no one was "liening" either. Someone got wind that there might be a game and started a thread about it.....IN MAY OF '05! if you haven't noticed the years '08 now, and talk of the game has ceased. Because there was no Smallville game in the works, just rumors.

Although it would of been cool, and it's still not too late, but I don't see it happening.

smallville100
I cant what till the smallville game comes out it will be the best videogame in 2008.it would cool it you can go to smallville and motroplis.and if you can have it were you can go plese to plese like GTA driver and justcause.

smallville100
zod4life you got more ideas

smallville100
kal of kerpton how shoure do you think there is going to be a smallville game.

Arachnid1
I read the title and OP all extra happy only to be slapped down? There is no game? Thats a f*cked up joke. big grin

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by smallville100
kal of kerpton how shoure do you think there is going to be a smallville game. I'm 99.99% sure, that there will NOT be a game. If there is one it will be a huge surprise to me, and I will be the first one to buy it.

Magee
There is no Smallville game planned. Could be one of the best games ever but if they did decide to make one I could see it being a big failure like superman returns.

smallville100
Will if there is a smallville game it will be the best game.And i hope it's nothing like superman returns.

smallville100
How do you get the picturs were the user name is.

smallville100
Kal of krypton if you saw the smallville videogame in stores and you saw someone grab the last one what would you do?

Kal of Krypton
In the order from things I would try first to last:

Steal it from them, pay them double what they are willing to pay for it, pay them $100, start a fight saying I was there first, steal it from them (not caring if they saw me) then quickly give it to a casheir who will scan it, then I will throw her/him a hundred dollars, and book it out the store.

Neo Darkhalen
Will if there is a smallville game it will be the best game.And i hope it's nothing like superman returns.

How do you get the picturs were the user name is.

Kal of krypton if you saw the smallville videogame in stores and you saw someone grab the last one what would you do?

Have you ever tried using the edit button, instead of multi-posting.

Also to get an avatar, go onto profile, then click on the edit options, scroll down to the bottom; click change avatar.

smallville100
If i saw the smallville videogame i would say i'm going to die in tow weeks and if that dont work i would say jessica albas is naked and i will hope hill drop it.

smallville100
Hay we am i able to write to you all i meen what time am able to write to you all.

Arachnid1
Hay we am i able to write to you all i meen what time am able to write to you all. http://shebeenclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/literecy-cat.jpg

Seriously. I cant read what your writing. Also, like DH said, the edit button is there for a reason, and its not so you can stare at it. Try using it a little.

smallville100
sorry I cant spell at all.

Magee
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
In the order from things I would try first to last:

Steal it from them, pay them double what they are willing to pay for it, pay them $100, start a fight saying I was there first, steal it from them (not caring if they saw me) then quickly give it to a casheir who will scan it, then I will throw her/him a hundred dollars, and book it out the store. You could always buy it from another shop or go home and order it online. big grin

Arachnid1
sorry I cant spell at all. Cant really hold that against you, so no problem. Your off the grammar hook.

Kal of Krypton
sorry I cant spell at all. There's a spell check button under the box you type stuff in.

Originally posted by Magee
You could always buy it from another shop or go home and order it online. big grin NO! Where's the fun in that?

smallville100
Magee what if the stores were out of them and every one order it online thin what.

shaunmike
thank for your informations, i like the smallville episodes it one my favorite's episodes , what do you think about the smallville games..
i think it is imaging for all of us....

shaunmike
thank for information , i like games ....... , and i want something different in that..... once again thanks

it would be cool............

smallvillejbr
how do you know that will be cool

clarkkent14
If the game came out in 2006 then the game would be out in stores

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.