Silver Surfer Vs Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Everyone knows Silver Surfer but i dont know much about Gog or His powers all i know is that He killed many upon many Superman going back in time after killing the first killing Him again and again so who wins? Hopefully someone with knowledge about Gog will post and give up insight on His powers and the like.

whirlysplat
Gog took on pretty much everyone in The Kingdom. Gogg takes it on power, however Gogg is mad, Norrin is pretty noble. He has allies and would get help if given time. 1 on 1 though Gog wins.

dawsey28
The rules say no outside help.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by dawsey28
The rules say no outside help.

Gog wins

Cosmic Cube
What are his abilities?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What are his abilities?

He has powers, All the powes of a guardian, Captain Marvel, a new god, the phantom stranger, Zeus. The synergism of these increases them all manyfold. He also controls time and has there combined knowledge. He would give Galactus a hard time if what Krona ( a guardian) did to G is an indicator.

dawsey28
So Gog traveled back in time and killed Superman more than once? I'm not so sure that Surfer could compete with that. maybe, but I don't know.

Mider
He killed Him alot more then once He would kill Him then go back to the day before when He was still alive and kill Him again and do the same thing again and again so He killed Superman MANY MANY times in many ways.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
He killed Him alot more then once He would kill Him then go back to the day before when He was still alive and kill Him again and do the same thing again and again so He killed Superman MANY MANY times in many ways.

And some of the ways were pretty nasty big grin

dawsey28
If he can travel back in time at will and has enough power to kill Supes over and over again... then Surfer would have a time kicking Gog's butt

But...

Did he use Kryptonite every time he killed Supes... Surfer doesn't have that pesky weakness.

I'm not saying that Surfer would win, but I'm saying that's something to think about.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by dawsey28
If he can travel back in time at will and has enough power to kill Supes over and over again... then Surfer would have a time kicking Gog's butt

But...

Did he use Kryptonite every time he killed Supes... Surfer doesn't have that pesky weakness.

I'm not saying that Surfer would win, but I'm saying that's something to think about.

No just some of them. He once got a peice of normal metal from Krypton and speared him with it. Oh his staff has the power of highfathers as well as the GL ring. He fried Supes at one point big grin

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No just some of them. He once got a peice of normal metal from Krypton and speared him with it.

That sounds impossible o.O

If he did do it though... Surfer is gonna be done for.

Did he choose the name gog for his relation to Magog?

Mider
He also beat pretty much everyone else in the JLA He is faster then Flash has powers like GL and is more powerful then Zues (more powerful then Marvel version) Phantom Stranger who is a powerful entity, Ganthet who is a gaurdian of the universe, High Father who is an equal to Darkseid and also Shazam and i think another group of gods after all the fighting the JLA couldnt beat Him it took the most powerful member of the Superman Dynesty to defeat Him a Superman who had total mastery of Hyerptime i think He is still alive though but not on His mission for revenger He just gave up on it He held Superman prisoner for years tourturing Him over and over but never breaking Him so Gog just gave up.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
That sounds impossible o.O

If he did do it though... Surfer is gonna be done for.

Did he choose the name gog for his relation to Magog?

Its all true. He is ridiculously powerful. I didn't really think much to the Kingdom. It was not a patch on Kingdom Come. Yes thats why he called himself Gog.

dawsey28
This Gog character sounds bad ass.

I guess someone finally posted a one-on-one battle that Surfer can't possibly win

Mider
No a group of gods who gave Him His powers bestowed upon Him the mantle of Gog

Mider
Didnt He steel a baby or something and say you will be my Magog Whirlysplat?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
Didnt He steel a baby or something and say you will be my Magog Whirlysplat?
He stole WW and Supes son who has control of Hypertime but I can't remember a lot about it beyond what I have put up. I am looking forward to having everything sorted I have just moved house and my comics and trades are mainly in boxes in the loft. sad So everything is off memory at the mo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.