Gog v Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
This is normal Thanos.

Mider
Gog wins less Thanos uses His brains at there fullest but even when He is getting kicked around Thanos still manages to look dignified. Gog would be part of a handfull of people who could beat Thanos like Magues, and Tryant.

Superherovandal
Gog by a long shot. I just wonder how the hell does superman manage to stay alive with Gog after him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Gog by a long shot. I just wonder how the hell does superman manage to stay alive with Gog after him.

I agree big grin

Nataku8188
Uhm.... I know Gog killed supes... but I'm one of those people who thinks Thanos would beat Supes around like he beats Surfer around.

Mider
Gog just said screw it after a while He actually tortured Superman for years and years trying to mentally break Him but He couldnt so He just said screw it.

whirlysplat
Gog is a hell of a lot more powerful than supes Nataku. big grin

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Gog is a hell of a lot more powerful than supes Nataku. big grin

I'm aware, but you guys are saying Gog like Thanos won't put up a fight. I want to hear reasons why Gog will put down Thanos like it's nothing. Thanos is possibly the single most powerful-non abstract being in Marvel.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'm aware, but you guys are saying Gog like Thanos won't put up a fight. I want to hear reasons why Gog will put down Thanos like it's nothing. Thanos is possibly the single most powerful-non abstract being in Marvel. OK Gog has access to the powers of a guardian, Shazam the Wizard and Captain Marvel, Highfather of the New gods, The Phantom Stranger and a demon. The powers are multiplied by each other. He also has complete mastery of time.

Superherovandal
look in the thread of SS vs Gog. and you will see the power of Gog. Much to learn you still have my young friend.

Mider
Thanos will put up a fight and probably go down fighting but even if He loses i mean how many people have beaten Thanos only a handful and it would be fair that Gog would be part of that handful even then it would still be a very limited number.

Nataku8188
OK Gog has access to the powers of a guardian, Shazam the Wizard and Captain Marvel, Highfather of the New gods, The Phantom Stranger and a demon. The powers are multiplied by each other. He also has complete mastery of time.

That's nice. Thano pimp-slapped Galactus.

Superherovandal
When? Yeah right. He could never hope to do that without the IG or the HOTU.

whirlysplat
That's nice. Thano pimp-slapped Galactus.

So did Krona and Gog is way more powerful big grin

Nataku8188
See

Nataku8188
Course it didnt do anything, but it looked cool!

Superherovandal
I don't see Galan getting hurt.

Nataku8188
So did Krona and Gog is way more powerful big grin

What evidence do you have of this?

Superherovandal
so what does that have to do with anything. It didn't even phase Galactus.

whirlysplat
Course it didnt do anything, but it looked cool!

It does look cool, seriously I know crossovers are not canon but Krona killed Galactus and turned him into his fortress big grin

Superherovandal
Gog has control of time. He has the power of Highfather, wizard Shazam, Phantom Stranger, etc.

whirlysplat
Krona is a Guardian, Just one of Gogs aspects is he is a guardian+

dawsey28
But what evidence says that Gog is more powerful than Krona?

EDIT* nevermind.

Nataku8188
It does look cool, seriously I know crossovers are not canon but Krona killed Galactus and turned him into his fortress big grin

Like when Wolverine killed lobo!

Crossovers = Poopies.

whirlysplat
Like when Wolverine killed lobo!

Crossovers = Poopies.

Yes but the avengers JLA was brilliant, did you read itsmile

Nataku8188
Yes but the avengers JLA was brilliant, did you read itsmile

Oh yes, Thor being a match for Supes is definitly brilliant... -_-"

whirlysplat
Oh yes, Thor being a match for Supes is definitly brilliant... -_-"

Hey he was more than a match Happy Dance In fact all the DC heroes were

Nataku8188
Hey he was more than a match Happy Dance In fact all the DC heroes were

I thought that crossover was only kinda poopy. It was still poopy though.

whirlysplat
I thought that crossover was only kinda poopy. It was still poopy though.

Well we got to disagree again as I loved it, The Perez art was stunning big grin Story was good and Supes with the hammer and shield, energised by the vision. awesome big grin

Jason8200
Gog does not have complete mastery over time. He thought he was traveling back through time while in fact he was traveling across Hypertime. He was a regular human who blamed Superman for not being there when Magog blew up Kansas. He somehow augmented himself with magic and thats it. Thanos would own him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jason8200
Gog does not have complete mastery over time. He thought he was traveling back through time while in fact he was traveling across Hypertime. He was a regular human who blamed Superman for not being there when Magog blew up Kansas. He somehow augmented himself with magic and thats it. Thanos would own him.

He did not augment himself the quintessence did and as Phantom Stranger states he was more powerful than them. I concede he did not know he was crossing hypertime, but thats why Waverider etc pulled Supe et al to vanishing point because he was destroying the multiverse roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
Uber-Gog ('the kingdom') would win, but recent gog that faced superman would lose, as he (just like doomsday) has been really de-powered just to make superman look tougher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.