Gog v Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Nuff Said

Mider
If all the stuff Whirlysplat has said about Gog is true then Galactus is as good as dead.

dawsey28
Geez... Gog has become popular lately...

I'm not so sure he could take Galactus. That may be pushing it.

leonidas
as always, it depends on galactus's energy level. low level, he's dead. fully sated . . . that's another story . . .

Beyonder
Galactus wins. Stomping Superman? That's a feat?

Mider
To most people it is a VERY big feat Beyonder not only did He stomp Superman over and over but He stomped the whole JLA His powers are that of to many powerful entities to be ignored He has never even been killed or defeated permanatly only momentarly at best and the onlything that stoped Him is Himself losing interest in His mission to kill Superman.

Jason8200
Gog is a regular human with some magical abilities that he augmented himself with. Have you all read Kingdom Come or the Kingdom? He would get owned by Galactus.

Where was the information about all of Gog's powers?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jason8200
Gog is a regular human with some magical abilities that he augmented himself with. Have you all read Kingdom Come or the Kingdom? He would get owned by Galactus.

lol Gog is not in Kingdom Come thats Magog. Gog was given his powers by the Quintessence and is greater than they are. Krona (a guardian wasted G on his own). Gog is alot more powerful than Krona big grin

Jason8200
Gog was in the Kingdom. He was one of the people that survived the Kansas disaster and blamed Superman for it. Magog was in Kingdom Come.

whirlysplat
Gog was in the Kingdom. He was one of the people that survived the Kansas disaster and blamed Superman for it. Magog was in Kingdom Come.

Your right as I said Gog was in Kingdom! read my post.........slowly

He was not Gog in Kingdom Come. roll eyes (sarcastic) I am unsure uf he was in it, I only recall him referencing it in flashback as the priest of supes church in Kingdom. In any case he was a small boy survivor not Gog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat

Throughout Kingdom if you have read it big grin

Sentry
Originally posted by whirlysplat
lol Gog is not in Kingdom Come thats Magog. Gog was given his powers by the Quintessence and is greater than they are. Krona (a guardian wasted G on his own). Gog is alot more powerful than Krona big grin

Galactus probably was probably not fully fed. Krona is powerful. no doubt about it. If round 2 came around and Galactus was fully fed or near it, he would defeat Krona.

K Von Doom
Krona caught the Big G by surprise but it was kinda impressive the way Krona knocked the Big Guy around.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Galactus probably was probably not fully fed. Krona is powerful. no doubt about it. If round 2 came around and Galactus was fully fed or near it, he would defeat Krona.

There wasn't any round 2 as Krona killed him in about 2 pages. Galactus was D.E.A.D G big grin

K Von Doom
It didn't really say he was fully fed, for all we know he was about to feed

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K Von Doom
It didn't really say he was fully fed, for all we know he was about to feed

Yes your right there, but he didn't appear weak, yes he did catch him unawares, and yes it was impressive how he knocked Galactus around.

big grin

K Von Doom
His helmet was smashed with one punch dammit! embarrasment

whirlysplat
Originally posted by K Von Doom
His helmet was smashed with one punch dammit! embarrasment

Yup and Gog is all that a guardian is and a lot more big grin

Sentry
There wasn't any round 2 as Krona killed him in about 2 pages. Galactus was D.E.A.D G big grin

I said IF... He would own Krona IF he was at full power. If Krona killed Galactus for real, Abraxas would have popped out, then he would wipe the floor with Krona.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
I said IF... He would own Krona IF he was at full power. If Krona killed Galactus for real, Abraxas would have popped out, then he would wipe the floor with Krona.

Methinks thou doth protest to much big grin

eleveninches
Classic-Gog (from 'the kingdom') would win, but the more recent gog that faced superman would lose

Mider
I think Gog may be the ultimate villian witch is hard to belive for alot of people yet He has done things that are almost impossible i think it would take someone of Uber power to take down Gog im talking upper level DC cosmics

Ion
Parallax
Archangel Micheal
Lucifer Morningstar
The Voice
The Presance
The Source

I mean the guy almost destroyed the entire multiverse!

Beyonder
Again what has Gog done? Stomping Superman over and over means nothing. Beating the JLA, well didn't Doomsday run through the JLA as well? Galactus would own the hell out of Gog.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Beyonder
Again what has Gog done? Stomping Superman over and over means nothing. Beating the JLA, well didn't Doomsday run through the JLA as well? Galactus would own the hell out of Gog.

he didn't own Krona......he died......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
he didn't own Krona......he died......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Gog would own Krona?

whirlysplat
And Gog would own Krona?

Krona (is a guardian) gog has as just one aspect of him all the powers of a guradian, plus lots of others read back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
Krona (is a guardian) gog has as just one aspect of him all the powers of a guradian, plus lots of others read back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

All guardians are not created equal. It's like you trying to say that since Surfer can beat Gladiator, that Firelord can do the same since Firelord is a herald as well. Well, Gladiator knocked Firelord out into space.

What next? G'Nort is equal to Hal? Kubik equal to Molecule Man? Gaea is an Elder God, but she's not on the level of Set or Chthon.

Again, what can Gog do? Onslaught had Nate, Franklin, Xavier, and Magneto's power. Where did that get him but owned?

whirlysplat
All guardians are not created equal. It's like you trying to say that since Surfer can beat Gladiator, that Firelord can do the same since Firelord is a herald as well. Well, Gladiator knocked Firelord out into space.

What next? G'Nort is equal to Hal? Kubik equal to Molecule Man? Gaea is an Elder God, but she's not on the level of Set or Chthon.

Again, what can Gog do? Onslaught had Nate, Franklin, Xavier, and Magneto's power. Where did that get him but owned?

well his staff along with all its other powers gives him access to the source roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
well his staff along with all its other powers gives him access to the source roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now has access to the Source. What did he do to show that he has access to the Source? Are you assuming that since Highfather can do it, that Gog can too?

whirlysplat
Its a fact and has been quoted cosistantly that his staff does what highfathers does go to 3DF spacebattles the proof is in an old thread there. If I get time I'll find it. However I want to know when Parralax fought Sun eater in gl/ss my friendsmile because its sitting on my lap now.

Beyonder
Its a fact and has been quoted cosistantly that his staff does what highfathers does go to 3DF spacebattles the proof is in an old thread there. If I get time I'll find it. However I want to know when Parralax fought Sun eater in gl/ss my friendsmile because its sitting on my lap now.

THE FINAL NIGHT. Read part of it, didn't like it however. Then again, I never found DC to be much interesting.

whirlysplat
THE FINAL NIGHT. Read part of it, didn't like it however. Then again, I never found DC to be much interesting.

Well I like some DC, some Marvel, Some Indie big grin

Big Evil
Sorry, I have to say Galactus. He's a force of nature yo.

Besides, being as evil as I am I would submit to Galactus and call him master in return to be a herald. (Oh yeah baby!)

Gog just encourages me to make jokes related to him being "horny"..

Cosmic Cube
Galactus wins. He was very weak when he fought Krona, and she caught him by surprise. She isn't the first to defeat a weakened Galactus. Stomping the JLA really isn't an impressive feat when comparing a character to Galactus, devourer of worlds. Gog may be powerful, but he's nothing compared to a moderately satiated Galactus.

Mider
You always think that cosmic characters own everything geez save it! I heard that Galactus was pretty powerful when Krona killed Him not weak if thats true then Gog would murder Galactus and if its not then i think that Gog still has a good chance.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
You always think that cosmic characters own everything geez save it! I heard that Galactus was pretty powerful when Krona killed Him not weak if thats true then Gog would murder Galactus and if its not then i think that Gog still has a good chance.

Maybe you should learn something about the characters before you downplay them and say that everyone's overrating them.

Big Evil
Galactus is responsible for the following people.

Firelord.
Terrax.
Nova.
Plasm.
Firestar.
Morg.
The Destroyer.
Silver Surfer.

All are but fragments of Galactus TRUE potential..

And you're saying we're over-estimating him?!

eleveninches
Gog has been depowered recently, but he's still way above supermans level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.