Banjo Kazooie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Did anyone else ever like this game? I had it when I was younger and I thought it was awesome. I still like it, even though it is a little childish. Any thoughts?

sith_darth_jay
sick:

never ever liked this game

although i must admit if was kinda fun to play, but the the look of the the game was just plain awful, characters that look like they were made out of 3 poligons, and those stupid gibberish sounds that were suppose to be their voices sick: .... well most Nsucky64 games didn't have voices so...

SnakeEyes
Never had an N64, so therefore, never got into it...

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Did anyone else ever like this game? I had it when I was younger and I thought it was awesome. I still like it, even though it is a little childish. Any thoughts? childish shouldnt matter.. nothing should ever be too young or old for someone.. its what you like that counts smile

I thought Banjo Kazooie was a very nice game.. very creative too.. and the founding for conkers bad fur day

ChickinMeat
ah man, the many happy hours i had playing this game, like going inside the christmas tree on the snow level.

ah good times.

master sifadius
I played both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. And liked them quite a bit. Still play them every now and then.

Draco69
I enjoyed it alot. Except for the f***ing "voices"....

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I really liked it. It was a fun and well put together distraction from the other more intense games I played.

ArthasKnight
I loved both of the games. Still do as a matter of fact. I pick 'em up and play them every once in a while.

DarkAnakin226
I loved Banjo, one of the better games for N64 too, (not better than Ocarina of Time!) Zelda Ocarina of Time is the best damn game ever! I have always loved it and it's always been my fav game!

justacityboy
I HAD N64 AND IT WAS SUPERIOR TO THE PSONE , BANJO WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES , TRYING TO BE LIKE MARIO 64 AND IMPROVING IT , I WISH RARE WOULD RE-MAKE A FEW OF THEIR GAMES FOR THE XBOX? (AS THEY'VE DEFECTED FROM NINTY). HAVE YOU PLAYED BANJO TOOIE , IS I ANY GOOD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.