Ironman vs Our Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Can Ironman kill us all? Or can our world armies and trigger happy leaders stop him?

Blair Wind
question? what happened to ur other name? why the change? and on topic......i think ironman could take all the world if its not vs other heroes or villians....just regular joes around the world....hell yea

DigiMark007
Tony has to sleep sometime. And he'd have a hard time finding "everyone" on Earth. We win.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
Once he's established, he'll probably make drones to hunt us down.

Draco69
I'm sure we can emit a powerful EMP.

Mider
Not if He shoots us all from space

whirlysplat
Iron man gets nuked enough said big grin

DigiMark007
Forget nukes, forget drones. None of us can fathom Billions of people. Tony would die of old age before he was able to track us all down.

-DM

pr1983
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Forget nukes, forget drones. None of us can fathom Billions of people. Tony would die of old age before he was able to track us all down.

-DM

not really... assuming he has nuclear capability, a fast and precise strike would take us all out, and if it didnt the radiation would...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pr1983
not really... assuming he has nuclear capability, a fast and precise strike would take us all out, and if it didnt the radiation would...

If he has nuclear capability then so do we. And he's only one guy, albeit a powerful one. I'm not saying lots of people wouldn't die, but that he would die well before he took all of us out, even if it meant nuking him and killing soem of our own.

-DM

pr1983
If he has nuclear capability then so do we. And he's only one guy, albeit a powerful one. I'm not saying lots of people wouldn't die, but that he would die well before he took all of us out, even if it meant nuking him and killing soem of our own.

-DM

tony's suit is highly advanced, he'd detect an incoming missile and get the f*ck out of there... and his detection equipment would be more advanced than ours...

Mainstream
at least 10 years more advanced in fact ironman

DarkCrawler
If they put all the intelligent people on earth together they can invent better weapons then Tony has.

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
If they put all the intelligent people on earth together they can invent better weapons then Tony has.

but its our earth... do we have access to the same tech as him?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pr1983
tony's suit is highly advanced, he'd detect an incoming missile and get the f*ck out of there... and his detection equipment would be more advanced than ours...

Could he really outrun a nuke?

In any case, I don't think it would come to nukes. Getting control of any nukes would be hard for him (he wouldn't have government contacts like he does in comic-world) and taking them by force would be tricky at best, suicide at worst. And trying to take him out with a nuke would be amazingly inefficient...just fo one guy. An EMP or simply a trained army barrage should do the trick. Yeah, that suit kicks ass, but if 100's of fighter jets are screaming toward him, would he really be able to take them all out without incurring damage??

-DM

pr1983
but doesnt he have countermeasures for such things? and is his suit even detectable by normal radar?

DigiMark007
If he's killing Earth-people we'd find out where he is eventually. And like I said, he has to sleep too. If he went into hiding for a few years, set up a network of bots, suits, plans, etc. before striking...then he could probably do it. Otherwise, if he just starts attacking, there's no way...

-DM

pr1983
If he's killing Earth-people we'd find out where he is eventually. And like I said, he has to sleep too. If he went into hiding for a few years, set up a network of bots, suits, plans, etc. before striking...then he could probably do it. Otherwise, if he just starts attacking, there's no way...

-DM

possibly... and the suit would need to be recharged...

Mainstream
when his battery goes out...his rich gets recycled.

ebonyblade1
He doesn't have the resources here to repair his suit. and you give him his most powerful suit and he would not be able to kill us all. I doubt he could truly stand against a prepared american force. If he caught america unaware they would go underground with a unit and the best scientist and the president. If any of the select group was dead they would secretly recruit any scientist they needed. They would contact allies and old enemies and work together on a common threat. Tony would have a high body count but his days are numbered. Even if he had an admantium suit, and electromagnetic shield he would be taken out by the best and brightest the world has to offer.

grey fox
hell even britain can kick his ass we send a spy unti (james bond style) and that mofo is dead

K3VIL
We can destroy him, neutron bombs shooted through ICBM missiles will rip apart his armor, also I'm sure that the U.S.A. Army possess more advanced tech than we know, or they are developing new technologies like exoskeletons or real battle armors, they'll use the prototypes to distract IM then blast him to death.

Scoobless
Could he really outrun a nuke?

In any case, I don't think it would come to nukes. Getting control of any nukes would be hard for him (he wouldn't have government contacts like he does in comic-world) and taking them by force would be tricky at best, suicide at worst. And trying to take him out with a nuke would be amazingly inefficient...just fo one guy. An EMP or simply a trained army barrage should do the trick. Yeah, that suit kicks ass, but if 100's of fighter jets are screaming toward him, would he really be able to take them all out without incurring damage??

-DM

yes.... probably with minimal damage at the most

as already said .... he needs to sleep.... he also needs food and water... we could poison his available supplies

nimbus006
Yea you guys are nuts for saying he even has a chance agaisnt Earth. He doesnt even have a chance against the US.

Cosmic Cube
Tony would destroy the Earth with a gigantic repulsor blast, killing all of you.

Scoobless
i would use my multiplying abilities.... then fuse with myself (no earrings though.... obviously) then beat the crap out of Iron Man like the guy in the recent storyline is doing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.