New tv Spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
its not bootlegged its the actual thing
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_tragedy2_480_dl.mov

the music is beautiful

Gangularis
****ing awesome!

thx.

Sting_2003
that stuff had emotion. i dont know. thats the best tv spot

rancthetank
hate to tell ya, but its already been posted

its in the New TV Spot on TRL thread

but, its still awesome

mandalorian_war
i will say it again that is the most beautiful and chilling music i have heard yet

ApolloX
Cool

DarkYoda
Yep. This thread is destined to be closed. It was already posted last night. However... it is the BEST TVspot (It's even twice as long) big grin

JKozzy
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
its not bootlegged its the actual thing
http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_tragedy2_480_dl.mov

the music is beautiful Quick q, how'du get the direct link if it wasnt updated onto the OS yet?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by JKozzy
Quick q, how'du get the direct link if it wasnt updated onto the OS yet?

AOL

Mist
man...kashyyyk looks awesome.....

Mist
is this anakins dream sequence? whats the foggy stuff?

Mist
third post..embarrasment but can someone post what palpatine said about the empire in the senate? i couldnt understand him...

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
AOL Ah, makes sense.

The spot is awesome.. 10 days big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mist
third post..embarrasment but can someone post what palpatine said about the empire in the senate? i couldnt understand him...

"The Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!"

DarkYoda
NVM

Kip
awesome it is

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkYoda
NVM

stick out tongue

I saw it before you edited.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
stick out tongue

I saw it before you edited.

embarrasment wink

moviejunkie23
how do you like the emps voice when he says republic will become the first galactic empire.....sweet!!!! this is making me want to see the movie even more now but we have to wait !!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Darth_Vader05
This is by far the best tv ad i have seen yet!

moviejunkie23
thanks for posting that MW
much appreciated, i will take every crumb i can till the movie comes out laughing

astrofan428
I like Palps line in the Protect ad better, "ONce more the sith will rule the galaxy."

lucasfilm
no, THIS IS the best spot there will be..
"the first galactic EMPIRE!!"
GOD!! *orgasm*

jedi2187
Hot Damn Double Sausage! This is the best f'ing TV spot ever!

Darth_Vader05
Were did you get this? Its not on the web site.

macgeek2005
When will this TV spot be on the OS? This doesn't make any sense. What if it's fake????????

Mist
omg....you are SO right macgeek...what if it IS fake? cry

seriously, shut up and go home.

peluffo
You're right. Some things don't make any sense... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeVi| D0do
omg....you are SO right macgeek...what if it IS fake? cry

seriously, shut up and go home.

I concur.

Torik_Shai
It's not fake, it was on TRL the other day.

moviejunkie23
twisted1
"the end of the war is near,"

Darth Subjekt
can the end of macgeek be near?

ShadowKing
Yes..TRL thread has the same commercial with the little hottie at the end going "yeah yeah yeah"

I was flipping through channels last night and caught the end of a new commercial I haven't seen on the site yet...it was on during a basketball playoff game..similar to others I've seen but had some new (to me) shots

kiadimundijedi
GOOD STUFF

sundevilscott
Is this a new spot or had I just missed it?

Seduction

obiwan609
need another link for the new spot pleasseee mandalorian war!!!!!!!!

astrofan428
Just saw another new spot, i was watching g4 and it came on. It starts with hologram of Sidious saying soon he will have a new apprentice. Then a few flashes of him and Anakin, then random action footage, before finishing with "Your fulfilling your dstiny" with evil eyed Ani on screen.

jjwil76
man, that was a great spot. the music is unlike anything i've heard in a star wars film. very, dare i say...LOTR. but better of course!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
Just saw another new spot, i was watching g4 and it came on. It starts with hologram of Sidious saying soon he will have a new apprentice. Then a few flashes of him and Anakin, then random action footage, before finishing with "Your fulfilling your dstiny" with evil eyed Ani on screen.

Figures...I decided to record TRL just in case another NEW spot came on. Haven't checked it yet though. Guess I'm going to have to watch G4 at 6 since there is some kind of SW related thing on "Attack Of The Show".

ginny_weasly
is this anakins dream sequence? whats the foggy stuff?

Hmm, I watched it back slow a few times, and I think I concur. That definately looks like clouds in the back...very ethereal.

Also made a yousendit file in case anyone is having trouble downloading mandalorian's link:

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QIHQYP8UVD213CR0BC78ZJ19P

Jango_Fett_A
that... was awesome!!!

ArynCrinn
Indeed it is awesome...the action scenes were slow, which only made it better.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428

They repeated it during "Attack Of The Show" so I have a recorded copy. The only new thing I recognized was that opening bit with Sidious. Probably not really worth uploading unless the OS never posts it.

DarkYoda
They repeated it during "Attack Of The Show" so I have a recorded copy. The only new thing I recognized was that opening bit with Sidious. Probably not really worth uploading unless the OS never posts it.

Well, the OS never did update their site with this one or the Tragedy II TV spot. Should I upload it for everybody? Not a whole lot else going on right now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sting_2003
is the music on the spot in the epIII soundtrack? if so, what track?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Sting_2003
is the music on the spot in the epIII soundtrack? if so, what track?

I think there is some... but the spot is only 15 seconds. I guess nobody really cares to see it... so eh... ermm

neo313
omg awesome, best yet (ive gotta stop saying that)

Slaughter
Thats the sweetest one if seen yet

The Codefinder
Well, the OS never did update their site with this one or the Tragedy II TV spot. Should I upload it for everybody? Not a whole lot else going on right now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd like a link to the new trailer. I think I've already got the Tragedy II TV spot....is it the one that starts with the holoimage of Sidious saying "The end of the war is near"? Thanks.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by The Codefinder
I'd like a link to the new trailer. I think I've already got the Tragedy II TV spot....is it the one that starts with the holoimage of Sidious saying "The end of the war is near"? Thanks.

It's not a new trailer... it is only 15 seconds long... and the only real NEW thing is that Sidious says, "Soon I will have a new apprentice..."

DarkYoda
Here...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1695379/New_Apprentice_15_Sec_TV_Spot.avi.html

Enjoy!! big grin

Eleonora
Thx!!!

DarkYoda
The OS FINALLY updated their site with the new TV Spot - not called Tragedy II but "End Of Wars"

Direct Link (Rigth Click, Save Target As)

TV Ad: "End Of Wars" Webpage
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/endofwar.html

LightSaber_Part
The OS FINALLY Updated their site with the new TV Spot - not called Tragedy II but "End Of Wars"
Sweet, checking it out now

darktim1
I saw new tv spot tonight that showed obi-wan and anakin on general grievious ship and showed gg throwing a brick threw the front window and the show palpatine saying to anakin I can feel your anger anakin use it.

AnonymousKnown
its on the OS now

Mist
a brick?blink

astrofan428
Acme is the official sponsor of the Clone Wars.

Si2el
ooooomg ... 8 days left, do we make it? big grin

Si2el
Ooomg once again ... i found sth interesting Happy Dance there is padme in the middle of battle at karshyk watch 48sec frame by frame cool

lucasfilm
riight........

sneeky_ninja

it says "the republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire"

Cascador
there are two new ones...brothers and another one

adamrubin
does anyone have seduction

darthmonkey9206
probably starwars.com

darthvader_fan
starwars.com i think

adamrubin
ok thanks

vanyoda
Originally posted by adamrubin
does anyone have seduction

Here you go, right click link,save target as,

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_seduction_480_dl.mov

adamrubin
thanks

Jedi Priestess
Well Ii have to give applause to Adam for having sense enough to track this thread down instead of opening a new one. clap

Lord J
who knows what the music in the tv ad sith happens is called

adamrubin
Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious

Lord J
can you send me it please smile

ShadowKing
Anyone seen the DVD release trailer (I saw it at Target) online yet?

...and yes, I will post this at the DVD thread also...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.