Spiderman vs. Glenn Talbot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
When Peter Parker changing into Spidey.Mary Jane could need Spidey's help.General Talbot have court martial because of General Ross's orders not to kill the Hulk.but Talbot declares against his humandriod suit. against Spiderman.then Talbot aattack Spidey.anyone else!!!!Reply!!!!!

Quick Freeze
Talbot def has a shot if he gets the Mandroid armor

leonidas
i'd forgotten how coherent and easy to understand his posts were. thumb up mandroids were decent, but a mandroid isn't taking spidey imo, though it could make life tough, especially the recent ones. cloaking won't help it against spidey though. i think spiderslayers were based on mandroid tech at one point, and some of those slayers were pretty powerful. still, spidey more often than not.

Galan007
Asian Hulk was a real wordsmith. thumb up

Quick Freeze

Stoic
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Talbot def has a shot if he gets the Mandroid armor

No he doesn't. Spiderman would wreck him.

alsopp123
I'm a fan of Marvel and my favorite character is Spiderman. I also love reading comics of Spideman and articles about it.

DarkSaint85
Welcome!

StyleTime
Did Asian Hulk predict Cho Hulk?

Originally posted by alsopp123
I'm a fan of Marvel and my favorite character is Spiderman. I also love reading comics of Spideman and articles about it.
How's it going? Do you think Spiderman beats Talbot?

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StyleTime
Did Asian Hulk predict Cho Hulk?

I honestly think he was the actual inspiration for Cho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.