Terrax vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Terrax

vs.

Wonderwoman

Terrax invades themyscira

dawsey28
Oh, tough call...

TERRAX
vast cosmic power

body is coated with a flexible rock-like shell that is impervious to extremes of heat and cold and can withstand pressure up to 100 Earth atmospheres

Can lift 75 tons (doesn't have to endow himself with this)

Can psionically manipulate rock and earth (including planetary masses 100 miles in diameter and moving a swarm of meteors 100 miles away.)

Ability to affect tectonic plates (causing earthquakes and making chasms)

travel at 75% the speed of light

Has a cosmic axe that emanates waves of destructive force powerful enough to tear Galactus's ship and project highly impervious force shields.

WONDER WOMAN

Wonder Woman is very skilled, has vast strength, speed and durability, a magic lasso, and has taken gods and other mythical characters.

This would be a cool fight. As much as I love Wonder Woman and her kicking ass, I have to give this fight to Terrax. Although WW would put up one hell of a fight. Hell, WW might take this.

JRW
nope Terrax all the way

Draco69
Didn't the Thing kick his granite ass? If so then WW owns him.

DigiMark007
Terrax should win, given his cosmic powers. But like Draco mentioned, he hasn't exactly been written like a cosmic stud a good deal of the time. We should assume "peak" writing though, so I'll stay with Terrax.

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Didn't the Thing kick his granite ass? If so then WW owns him.
Most of the time Terrax fights bad ass.

-Terrax should win; he once lifted an island (Manhattan) into space with little effort.

is he one of the stonger heralds

SS > Morg > Terrax

I give it 7/10 wins to Terrax

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
Most of the time Terrax fights bad ass.

-Terrax should win; he once lifted an island (Manhattan) into space with little effort.

is he one of the stonger heralds

SS > Morg > Terrax

I give it 7/10 wins to Terrax

My telepathic fanboysense thought you might roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
My telepathic fanboysense thought you might roll eyes (sarcastic)
Nice counter. LMAO laughing

dawsey28
Last time I saw Terrax kick the entire FF's ass until Surfer came down and kicked his ass. But that was in Fantastic Four #11 and after the heroes were in another universe because they were "supposedly killed" by Onslaught. So that may not count.

I believe WW is stronger and faster but Terrax's cosmic powers may be too much fro her. She's going to have a rough time deflecting giant size pieces of rock thrown at her.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
Nice counter. LMAO laughing

Thanks big grin

armandovalles
Thing has whupped Terrax, and WW beat people tougher than Terrax like Hercules and Wonderman in JLA/ Avengers.

WW all the way.

K3VIL
Terrax is Class 75 without enhancing his strenght, but if he tap into the Cosmic Power, enhancing his strenght to Class 100 and enhancing also his physical abilities, throw stones, pieces of granite and other things from all directions to WW, meanwhile blasting her with the axe (he can also blast her without the axe), he can beat her, he's more versatile.

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thanks big grin
laughing

Mainstream
and a better dancer too.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
and a better dancer too.
Yes he has been dancing since 1984. I think

Draco69
If all else fails she can just use the Godwave. She is on Themyscira after all.

Godwave=Presence.

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
Oh, tough call...

TERRAX
vast cosmic power

body is coated with a flexible rock-like shell that is impervious to extremes of heat and cold and can withstand pressure up to 100 Earth atmospheres

Can lift 75 tons (doesn't have to endow himself with this)

Can psionically manipulate rock and earth (including planetary masses 100 miles in diameter and moving a swarm of meteors 100 miles away.)

Ability to affect tectonic plates (causing earthquakes and making chasms)

travel at 75% the speed of light

Has a cosmic axe that emanates waves of destructive force powerful enough to tear Galactus's ship and project highly impervious force shields.

WONDER WOMAN

Wonder Woman is very skilled, has vast strength, speed and durability, a magic lasso, and has taken gods and other mythical characters.

This would be a cool fight. As much as I love Wonder Woman and her kicking ass, I have to give this fight to Terrax. Although WW would put up one hell of a fight. Hell, WW might take this.

Originally posted by dawsey28
Last time I saw Terrax kick the entire FF's ass until Surfer came down and kicked his ass. But that was in Fantastic Four #11 and after the heroes were in another universe because they were "supposedly killed" by Onslaught. So that may not count.

I believe WW is stronger and faster but Terrax's cosmic powers may be too much fro her. She's going to have a rough time deflecting giant size pieces of rock thrown at her.

smile

Validus
Terrax gets owned.

Soleran
You just want to see WonderWoman on top of one of these threads for a change huh, admit it you want Wonderwoman on top!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Soleran
You just want to see WonderWoman on top of one of these threads for a change huh, admit it you want Wonderwoman on top!

Don't we all wanna be on top?

Soleran
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Don't we all wanna be on top?

I am just talking about Wonderwoman I couldn't answer that for the rest of the people.....................

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Soleran
I am just talking about Wonderwoman I couldn't answer that for the rest of the people.....................

mhm

batdude123
Wonder Woman for the win.

rotiart
Terrax should win. He has the skill, the power. But like Silver Surfer, when you're that hot, the writers gotta ice you down a bit to make others look hot. Like the Sentry beating down on Terrax, and snapping his axe in half. On paper? Terrax wins 8/10. But in the comic books, WW wins 9/10. Everybody loves a hero, what can I say.

dawsey28
confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW 8/10. Terrax has like some of the worst showings around for a herald lvl being.

Bentley
As I said somewhere else, Diana for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.