Tyrant vs. Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant

vs.

Gog

Jason8200
Tyrant no contest.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jason8200
Tyrant no contest.

Why? Gog has all the power of the Quintessence, thats Shazam, Highfather, Ganthet, The Phantom Stranger + control of hypertime. I think you have him confused with Magog. big grin

Tony Stark
Tyrant too powerful. IMO. cool

Sentry
Current Tyrant would lose I think. Tyrant at birth will win.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sentry
Current Tyrant would lose I think. Tyrant at birth will win.

He would have no battle experience if he was just born

Sentry
Originally posted by K Von Doom
He would have no battle experience if he was just born

Tyrant at birth was very powerful. It took nearly all of Galactus's strength to stop him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus4.jpg

K Von Doom
Oh well... when you said 'at birth' I thought you meant when he was just created. But that battle took place after a long time - long enough for Tyrant to become jealous of Galactus' power.

Sentry
Well, Tyrant full power I mean. kgkg keeps on saying at birth. Put the wrong thing down.

K Von Doom
Okay. That's a cool pic though. Makes you wonder why Galactus made a dude as a companion... and an ugly looking dude at that.

Sentry
He kinda looks like Morg with dreadlocks.

whirlysplat
Well, Tyrant full power I mean. kgkg keeps on saying at birth. Put the wrong thing down.

Read what Krona did to Galactus in one punch and Gog is more powerful than Krona big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Read what Krona did to Galactus in one punch and Gog is more powerful than Krona big grin

Galactus digs either ugly Dudes, Tyrant, Morg, Terrax and half naked dudes e.g. The Surfer eek!

K Von Doom
The Surfer isn't half-naked.... sick

whirlysplat
The Surfer is isn't half-naked.... sick
He has silver "body paint" and trunks, its kinky confused

K Von Doom
Trunks? I see no trunks... laughing out loud

whirlysplat
Trunks? I see no trunks... laughing out loud

has Norrin had his underoos nicked then? Who is thw knicker nicker? big grin

Sentry

He's gonna hit Tyrant when he's not aware? Toe to Toe, a full power Tyrant imo would defeat him, not easily, but he will.

whirlysplat
He's gonna hit Tyrant when he's not aware? Toe to Toe, a full power Tyrant imo would defeat him, not easily, but he will.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Uh huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

K Von Doom
Tyrant would be distracted by the half-naked Surfer, then Krona would sucker punch him. stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Tyrant would be distracted by the half-naked Surfer, then Krona would sucker punch him. stick out tongue Happy Dance

eleveninches
Kind of a match.
Tyrant is more powerful, but GOg is more subtle and able to manipulate various realities and timelines, so its not sure who would win, but whoever would win would do so relatively quickly

Mider
Gog can own Galactus so He would own Tyrant as well.

Beyonder
Tyrant. What's Gog's most impressive feat?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Beyonder
Tyrant. What's Gog's most impressive feat?

roll eyes (sarcastic) read back roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
roll eyes (sarcastic) read back roll eyes (sarcastic)

On what? Stomping Superman? That's a feat? laughing

Superman is weak to magic and red sunlight. Gog had both.

whirlysplat
On what? Stomping Superman? That's a feat? laughing

Superman is weak to magic and red sunlight. Gog had both.

uh huh and the powers of the quintessence big grin

Beyonder
uh huh and the powers of the quintessence big grin

The powers of Nate, Franklin, Xavier, and Magneto. Where'd that get Onslaught? So Gog has the power, what has he done to show he can put Tyrant down?

whirlysplat
almost wreck the multiversesmile

Beyonder
almost wreck the multiversesmile

roll eyes (sarcastic) Issues? When did he do that?

whirlysplat
Kingdom through breaking down space/time

whirlysplat
however you have not read GL/SS if your post in the other thread is anything to go bysmile

Beyonder
Kingdom through breaking down space/time

You mean through killing each Superman, it created a new time paradox and thus weakened reality right? You sound as if Gog himself was breaking down space and time.

whirlysplat
You mean through killing each Superman, it created a new time paradox and thus weakened reality right? You sound as if Gog himself was breaking down space and time.

Isn't that what you saidsmile oh and space and time are one in DC and reality just not in marvel.

Beyonder
Isn't that what you saidsmile oh and space and time are one in DC and reality just not in marvel.

Where'd I say that?

whirlysplat
by creating paradoxes space/time was being broken down by gog (try and keep up) big grin goodnight anyway mate I need sleep
smile

Beyonder
by creating paradoxes space/time was being broken down by gog (try and keep up) big grin goodnight anyway mate I need sleep
smile

Well then, Kang the Conquerer or Doom with his time machine and enough power to kill Superman would do the same thing. Tyrant needs only a time machine to do the same thing.

kgkg
Well then, Kang the Conquerer or Doom with his time machine and enough power to kill Superman would do the same thing. Tyrant needs only a time machine to do the same thing.
yes.

Tyrant will smoke Gog

whirlysplat

No if you read comics you'd know time travel works differently in Marvel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
No if you read comics you'd know time travel works differently in Marvel roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I mean if they were in the DC universe and traveled back in time and killed Superman like Gog did, the same effect would happen.

whirlysplat
No, I mean if they were in the DC universe and traveled back in time and killed Superman like Gog did, the same effect would happen.

In the DC universe it would yes big grin

hey to check out some more poor science click here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340949&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Mider
Gog has a pretty good chance of winning He just has to much raw power even for Tyrant or even Galactus

jrodslam
whats the difference between Gog and Magog?

Anyone got scans?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
whats the difference between Gog and Magog?

Anyone got scans?

Magogs origin is vague

Gog was created by the Quitesence he looks similair as he modelled his form on Magog, but without the bionics, a google image search should do it. Gog is much more powerful.

the Darkone
Tyrant has more raw power than Gog feeding of the planets biosphere, now against regular tyrant he has a chance, but not tyrant at birth whose powers on the same level as galactus. Gog is powerful but he is not more powerful than galactus let's don't get carry away now, galactus will suck him dry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.