Current Scarlet Witch vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Who of these reality warpers can win?

Crimson Phoenix
Who is Mr. Mxyzptlk? Not really familiar with him

seaapple
Plenty of times he has been gotten to say his name backwards without even altering the probability of him doing so.

I say that even classic Scarlet Witch would win.

Draco69
Mxy...whatever would own her. The problem is that SW doesn't KNOW that saying his name backward will excavate him to his home dimension. And she won't get a chance anyhoo.

seaapple
Does she have to actively use her hex power? Of course Mxyzptlk has more raw power. I just think her probability altering powers give her a better chance against the little Imp than a brute force/power type character (she has a better chance than the Hulk or Magneto for example).

The battle set-up matters too. If it is a scenario where he is causing trouble and she has to stop him it is different than if they are put in a room and told to duke it out with their powers.

kgkg
Mr. Mxyzptlk would own Scarlet Witch.

i don't even think this is a fight.

hoorayforpeepee
i don't know...i would say scarlet witch has equal raw power. they both have high grade reality warping. but i give it to mxy because his control of our reality is natural, and scarlet witch's is a result of a power upgrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.