Flash VS our Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Another Earth thread. After Superman and Iron Man have got their shot, how well would Flash fare?

I read somewhere that Flash could eliminate all the population of world in 48 minutes...maybe he can.

I say that Flash will win.

Mainstream
Flash.

DigiMark007
Flash owns...I don't see a way for us to stop him.

-DM

pr1983
flash, we'd never see him coming... none of our attacks our fast enough to hit him...

illadelph12
Do we know he's attacking, or do people just start popping up dead?

DarkCrawler
Yes we know he is attacking.

He has three months to invade the Earth.

Mainstream
and he could take us over in like 3 minutes.

illadelph12
Word? Then we win (and lose). A majority of the planet would die, but shady politicians and some high level military operatives would hide in hidden subterranean and underwater bunkers as well as space stations, and then just blow everything up and lace the entire planet in chemical and biological weapons, then they'd re-emerge from the bunkers in 30 or so years after the radiation and chemical agents had dissipated and they'd consider it victory though everyone was dead.

grey fox
who ever wins we lose (quote stolen from alien versus predator)

ebonyblade1
Earth. Flash comes here he is subject to the laws here. Speed force doesn't exist here. The same thing will happen here that happen in the marvel universe he will get here and he will get beaten down by people who don't like guys in flaming red suits.

Mainstream
how do you know the SF doesn't exist here ebonyblade1 have you a speed force detector in your house?

ebonyblade1
oh if the speedforce does exist here than carl lewis will come out of retirement and defeat the flash.

Mainstream
heh heh heh.

grey fox
nope....there is no speed force here otherwise you would have guy's goign at flahs speeds on a daily basis

Mainstream
heh heh heh but let's say Flash kept his superspeed..would be take out the worlds forces?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by grey fox
nope....there is no speed force here otherwise you would have guy's goign at flahs speeds on a daily basis

Err...

Speedforce exists in DC Universe.... and you don't have loads of guys running around at Flash speed, do you? No.

Same here.

Flash would still have his powers, otherwise it's a pointless thread.

Flash would takeover the Earth with no problem.

His speed is simply unfathomable by our human minds....

DigiMark007
I believe the speed force could exist here.

With matter being only energy converted and condensed, that energy could form in an infathomable number of ways to form a being that could traverse at near light speeds. Just because the life on our particular planet doesn't have such energy formations doesn't mean they couldn't exist. Light can travel at light speed here (obviously) so what about if a pocket of light became sentient, or a being so large that the mere force of a jump would propel it past the sound barrier and beyond??

Just some random BS....but in any case Flash wins.

-DM

mr.smiley
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Err...

Speedforce exists in DC Universe.... and you don't have loads of guys running around at Flash speed, do you? No.

Same here.

Flash would still have his powers, otherwise it's a pointless thread.

Flash would takeover the Earth with no problem.

His speed is simply unfathomable by our human minds....

true.

but it didn't happen that way in jla avengers

Scoobless
with three months prep we could take Flash out no sweat..... simultaneous nuclear explosions in all the biggest cities and surrounding areas to coincide with his attack and he's dust

Mider
How fast is The Flash?

Mainstream
faster than thought

Cosmic Cube
He'd just vibrate through all of us. Except me.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He'd just vibrate through all of us. Except me.

what makes you so special CC? embarrasment

Cosmic Cube
I would hold my breath so that I wouldn't explode.

Mainstream
oh me too then heh heh heh heh

Cosmic Cube
Or I could fuse with Scoobless... shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Or I could fuse with Scoobless... shifty

you can only fuse with someone of equal power..... you're less than an ant to me

cool

Cosmic Cube
lmao

DarkCrawler
Thats it. I wont let the earrings to make this thread into some fusing craziness again.

If you even mention earrings, I will come and rip them out from your ears.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/censored.gif

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by illadelph12
Word? Then we win (and lose). A majority of the planet would die, but shady politicians and some high level military operatives would hide in hidden subterranean and underwater bunkers as well as space stations, and then just blow everything up and lace the entire planet in chemical and biological weapons, then they'd re-emerge from the bunkers in 30 or so years after the radiation and chemical agents had dissipated and they'd consider it victory though everyone was dead.
He'd go back in time to before that happened and scour every inch of this planet for a way of stopping that. Whether it be plans or finding a way to the shelters.

MERCILOUS
I'd get lucky and hit him with, like, a rock. Yeah.

Then all would hail me as earth's mightiest hero and everyone wins that way.

Blair Wind
riiiiiiiiight.......anyways he kills us all

DarkCrawler
What if Flash had followed them there?

"Hah, we destroyed our planet, but at least we killed Flash!"

"Hi guys."

"Motherf****r."

MERCILOUS
Nah dude, I swear that's how it happens.

The same way Green Arrow got lucky and took out Amazo.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
you can only fuse with someone of equal power..... you're less than an ant to me

cool

Its so funny cause its so true to check out cosmic cubes mastery of science go here big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340949&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Its actually a little sad embarrasment sorry cc

gamewarrior
Flash owns this one no doubt about it.He's just to fast you see flash moves at about the speed of light so the second it took you to freak out in a horror movie line 105 years had passed in Flashes point of veiw. So if you calculate from the age of cave men to now thats how long 30 seconds is to the flashes point of veiw.

ZephroCarnelian
Nice one Whirlysplat! Hitting one back for the little guy! big grin

Flash would take over our planet too easily. There is simply on way to combat a being of his speed. Not with our puny weapons.

MERCILOUS
You fools! I'll just used my aforementioned rock!

colossus17
i would simply absrob him...into my many personalities.... whistle

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You fools! I'll just used my aforementioned rock!
I'm sorry, Mercilous. I used your rock for stone soup.

MERCILOUS
Ahhh you bastard! I'll have to resort to plan B!!!

I hope you enjoyed that rock Swanky, savor the delicious taste, remember it and hold it dear in your mind for as long as you can, for when flash comes to destroy us all I'll be sure to wait until after he gets you to use...

...PLAN B!!!!!

Wickerman
I'd just trip him. tripping Flash FTW thumb up

stick out tongue

But seriously, we're screwed.

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
If we took my route of defense when Superman was attacking, Flash would lose by default 'cause there'd be nothing to take over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.