General Grievous Comic Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
I remember that someone posted a link with scans of whole comic book with Creation of General Grievous but now I can't find it anywhere . Could anyone help me out ?

jedi_rez
i think you're refering to SW Visionaries...it's the only one to explain the creation of Grievous...

exanda kane
Grevious is a crap character.

Darth Ran'dal
No there is a four-part comic series all about Grevious, I know as I have part 1. As for a link, can't help, sorry!

henniestevens
I've got a part of that comic on my computer.
general grievious (non-mech) is captured and on geonosis they make him a mech and dooku gives him the bloodtranfusion of syfo-dyas. It ends with dooku telling the news to sidious and grievious slaying some of
techno union people for fun.

Hybris
could you post your first part please, i'd love to see it...

henniestevens
im sorry i cant post files that large

mace7386
could you post a link to it then? i've seen it before but can't remeber where

henniestevens
i dont have the links, just files on my computer. i posted some links before but they got deleted.

Skkouth
General Grevious rocks, dont say Grevious is a crap character dude, because you can be offending much people that loves Gevious, so shut the f*** up dude. Why cant you just say i dont like Grevious?

Hmm, is that right? Grevious with the blood of sypho dyas?

henniestevens
yes that's right
see the pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.