WTF Episode III Postponed Till' June!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eXSBass
Gotcha! laughing

macgeek2005
my precious

ab2421
Originally posted by eXSBass
Gotcha! laughing

not really roll eyes (sarcastic)

ctsketch
yeah, not really

DarkYoda
thumbdown

eXSBass
Yeh. I agree withe the lot of ya. It was a bad joke. sad

Darth_Vader05
Man you almost got me there lmao!

kiadimundijedi
Boy was I affraid for a moment there, cause i always believe everything i read on a killer movies blog... way to go dude, you got me...

kiadimundijedi
SHUT THIS DOWN SOMEONE

DARTH DADDY
pathetic. You should be hung upside down by your toes. Tared and set on fire. close please.

DarkYoda
I think you would gain some of your lost respect back if you request your own thread to be closed.

SithSpy
man and here i was thinking that you could only do april fools jokes on the first of april..............oh wait you CAN do them whenever you want but it looks like they are only funny on april 1st

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fear.gif

Stefan Kojic
Lame thread, if you wanted to be cool, you should write like you're really meaning it. Long enough that you can't see the whole thread just by holding your mouse on the title. Then at the end you say something like: Gotcha!

HAROLD
Gotcha! laughing Sorry man. It didn't work on me.

eXSBass
For the love of Bleeding Gums Murphy. I posted a joke thread. Yes, I did. I admit my fault. It was inpractical, yes. I admit that. But what the fu(k? If you didn't find the joke funny then reply in a non abusive way. If you think for a split second, you'll actually find the world doesn't revolve around you. And those people know who there are.

Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
pathetic. You should be hung upside down by your toes. Tared and set on fire. close please.

Now what was that for? Are you a retard. Is KMC your home? Is KMC all you think of that you are willing to "set someone on fire". I mean please, you're complaining about me? People like you don't exactly do KMC justice.

Originally posted by Stefan Kojic
Lame thread, if you wanted to be cool, you should write like you're really meaning it. Long enough that you can't see the whole thread just by holding your mouse on the title. Then at the end you say something like: Gotcha!

Looks like you're a retard too. Since when, in this thread, did I ever mention "being cool." How did you draw that conclusion from my first post i'd like to know. How can one be "cool" on the internet? I mean, your as stupid as the guy I quoted above. If you were clever enough, hell, if you were "cool" then you would have posted in a non disruptive manner. I mean, gosh, how hard is it? I mean, it's obvious it's hard for you. Seeing as you think this thread is "lame", then, why, I ask you why do you post in it? Why are you so persistant and so willing to follow your perseverance?

And this goes out to the rest of you who think this thread is not "cool" or "lame". If you want to pussy bash, then do it in someone else's thread. At the end of the day, the only people who are allowed to tell me what's right from wrong in these forus are the moderators, so please, don't pretend to be one and post like one. For example, "close this thread", "lockage" etc. Hence, I quote,

Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
SHUT THIS DOWN SOMEONE

If someone with authority deems it to be innapropriate then let them take action. Not you.

Remember girls. Before you wave your hand bags, just think. It's only the internet. It'll be there tomarrow morning!

smoker4
laughing out loud

Thought this was a bit too OTT

smokin'

eXSBass
Originally posted by smoker4
laughing out loud

Thought this was a bit too OTT

smokin'

My thoughts exactly.

smoker4
But you're still very naughty laughing out loud

eXSBass
Originally posted by smoker4
But you're still very naughty laughing out loud

Come one geezer, it's the first time I made such a thread! Gis' us some credit.

smoker4
That was what laughing out loud was for innit?

eXSBass
Eh?

smoker4
smokin'

eXSBass
Indeed!

eXSBass
For the love of Bleeding Gums Murphy. I posted a joke thread. Yes, I did. I admit my fault. It was inpractical, yes. I admit that. But what the fu(k? If you didn't find the joke funny then reply in a non abusive way. If you think for a split second, you'll actually find the world doesn't revolve around you. And those people know who there are.

Now what was that for? Are you a retard. Is KMC your home? Is KMC all you think of that you are willing to "set someone on fire". I mean please, you're complaining about me? People like you don't exactly do KMC justice.

Looks like you're a retard too. Since when, in this thread, did I ever mention "being cool." How did you draw that conclusion from my first post i'd like to know. How can one be "cool" on the internet? I mean, your as stupid as the guy I quoted above. If you were clever enough, hell, if you were "cool" then you would have posted in a non disruptive manner. I mean, gosh, how hard is it? I mean, it's obvious it's hard for you. Seeing as you think this thread is "lame", then, why, I ask you why do you post in it? Why are you so persistant and so willing to follow your perseverance?

And this goes out to the rest of you who think this thread is not "cool" or "lame". If you want to pussy bash, then do it in someone else's thread. At the end of the day, the only people who are allowed to tell me what's right from wrong in these forus are the moderators, so please, don't pretend to be one and post like one. For example, "close this thread", "lockage" etc. Hence, I quote,

If someone with authority deems it to be innapropriate then let them take action. Not you.

Remember girls. Before you wave your hand bags, just think. It's only the internet. It'll be there tomarrow morning!

I still want those guys to read my post though!

smoker4
rolling on floor laughing

OB1-adobe
I actually thought it was kind of funny.

I mean C'mon guys, this place is going to become less and less exciting as the days go by after May 19th.

There is really nothing left to spoil, All we will have left is posting our thoughts on the film.

kiadimundijedi

DORK

NoFate007
So about my thread permanent deletion idea....

umraan
yeah it was a good prank. but u were a month and like 9 days late.

Mandos
no

RogueGambitdare
bad joke

kiadimundijedi
This thread is still open???

brendy
goof

DeadStar

umraan
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
This thread is still open???

obviously

Boris
What the fudge?

kiadimundijedi
Sorry guys, i guess you two are the type who dont know when people dont like you

tlbauerle
Did anyone even bite at this?

zee eind!!!

joserael
Banned not ofense....!!! laughinglaughinglaughing

http://img191.echo.cx/img191/111/dedito3yl.gif

Hasta La Vista...Baby

ickeris2003
what a waste of space!! sad..... very sad indeed. no

yodafan
no LIER!!!!

kiadimundijedi
Worst thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.