Classic Rogue vs. Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Good Battle I think.

radioboy121
I'm trying to remember if Rogue was truly vulnerable to telepathy. I know Psylocke once had a hold on her, but that was only due to a relay attack after Psylocke was touched by the brood when she was at the time mentally connected to her teammates.

If so, Emma wins.

Mainstream
Emma unless someone could sway my mind...no mind controll though.

seaapple
If Rogue manages to touch Emma then she can do to Emma whatever Emma was going to do to Rogue. This basically depends on if Emma can telepathically take Emma out before Rogue can touch her. Emmat takes it more times out of ten, I'll give it to Rogue on occasion since sometimes she can probably distract Emma long enough to touch her.

Draco69
I don't think Rogue can absorb Emma when she is in diamond form. Just like Colossus.

seaapple
If she can't absorb then she has very little chance. What do you think? Any scenario you can imagine Rogue winning?

Draco69
If she hits her hard enough. Fly her somewhere.

Khellendros
Well, Rogue's punches have been described as being strong enough to shatter diamonds, so if she could put up a good enough resistance to the TP, she might be able to hammer Emma to pieces.

stormfront13
well emma can use telepathy in diamond form so i say she has a very good chance of winning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.