Lobo versus Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Wolverine versus Lobo was only a two-page fan pleaser in Marvel versus DC. A REAL match would be Lobo against Deadpool. They're both alot alike. Well, sortof.. Deadpool seems more "human" and has more ninjitsu to his bran of mercenray rather then brute force and bug guns..

But who do you think would win if they were hired to kill the other?
(Course once the Taskmaster or Lex Luthor was caught wind to thier scheme they'd be payed an unpleasent visit by the two heheheh..)

DarkCrawler
Lobo would win.

Mainstream
D..D...Dee..Dead...p..p..pool

dawsey28
good lord talk about overkill!!! Lobo takes on Superman on a regular basis and his chain once cut through an omnipotent being.

I doubt Deadpool's healing factor is up to that. Not only does Lobo have a better Healing Factor (on par with The HULK) but The main man is immortal. (or at least has a deal with Heaven that says he can't die.) And DP can't breath in space.

Deadpool's screwed.

dominic/wolf
immortal cant die if lobo is hired to kill him it is an impossible job there for deadpools gonna win after a long battle

Wickerman
Originally posted by dawsey28
The main man is immortal. (or at least has a deal with Heaven that says he can't die.)

Which is so VERY different to Thanos's promis to NEVER allow Deadpool to die.......right? wink

~wickerman~

Lord-of-Dreams
Dude. Lo's a monsta!!!!! He's too bad fo both heavn nd Hell. The devil's scared he'll take over. Lobo would beat DP SO bad!! DP would run for his life the second he saw a crazy metal-core dude driving a motorcycly at him... oh wait! No! He wouldn't! Lobo's bike gos at light speed!

dawsey28
Originally posted by Wickerman
Which is so VERY different to Thanos's promis to NEVER allow Deadpool to die.......right? wink

~wickerman~

And DP can match Hulk-like strength and Hulk-like healing? Can DP breathe in space? Can DP cut omnipotent beings?

Wickerman
Originally posted by dawsey28
And DP can match Hulk-like strength and Hulk-like healing? Can DP breathe in space? Can DP cut omnipotent beings?

NO, but he CAN fight one of Marvel's best known characters to a stalemate (wolverine) so THAT means he's a reaaaaaaaaaaaal BADASS

~wickerman~

long pig
Bad mismatch.
Lobo grabs DP's body with on hand, pulls his head off with the other hand and leaves with it.
The End.
Lobo outclasses DP in every way.

Strength-lobo
Speed-lobo
Intelligence-lobo
Powers-lobo
Fighting ability-lobo
Weaponry-lobo
Experience-lobo
Healing-lobo
Stamina-lobo
Durability-lobo
It's a non-fight.

Oh, and Lobo isn't immortal because he was promised it, he's immortal because heaven and hell won't allow him there because last time he basically took it over.
The devil is afraid of him as well.

Nothing DP could do to Lobo that makes a difference. Lobo vs 1000 DP's would be more fair.

juggernaut74
Lobo is the main man.

Kento
Poor Wade....He's so screwed in this fight.

Nataku8188
Deadpool with his bad ass pimp suit would totaly win....

Have you seen that suit? The one designed to help him save the world from that space thing? I forgot it's name. Oh man, that suit rocked...

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Wickerman
NO, but he CAN fight one of Marvel's best known characters to a stalemate (wolverine) so THAT means he's a reaaaaaaaaaaaal BADASS

~wickerman~

*sigh...* how refreshing!!! You sound like me when I was a fanboy dumbass.

Pah!! So DP can match Wolverine. Just 'cuz he's well known doesn't make him any good. He's street level. Just above maby. Remember what I said about the DEVIL fearing Lobo? Yea... big grin

long pig
-becomes Wickerman-

But Wolverine beat Lobo!

Mider
Wolverine beating Lobo was total bullshit Long Pig you know and i know that that never would happen especially since Lobo has gone toe to toe with Thanos and no body came out the winner

Mider
By the way who in here is like the biggest Deadpool expert i wanted to know something whats better the Deadpool Mini Series or Deadpool monthly?

dawsey28
I don't think Long Pig was being serious.

Yeah Lobo would have broke every bone a few bones with one super punch. Logan had the regular bone claws then.

Draco69
This is not a fight. This is slaughter.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Mider
By the way who in here is like the biggest Deadpool expert i wanted to know something whats better the Deadpool Mini Series or Deadpool monthly?

Depends on which part of the monthly and which DP mini.

Both minis are very good, and the begining, end, and some of the middle of DPs monthly were good

Mider
there are two minis for Deadpool? what are they?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Mider
there are two minis for Deadpool? what are they?

The circle chase and Ducks in a line (I believe thats the title of the second one)

hoodedsith20
So who do you think would win. They are both wise cracking killers. And they are both awesome chracters.

I think it would be really close but Deadpool would win in the end.

Sentry
Lobo

jinzin
lobo smash...

MERCILOUS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t340932.html

completely missmatched twice already...

Mider
Why is everyone picking on Deadpool i mean Lobo is like the top bounty hunter in the universe while Deadpool is earth based but still They are both badass but come on Why put Him up against Lobo, Lobo has a mastery of like every weapon in the universe, is immortal too, and has a better healing factor, and is strong enough to trade blows with Superman.

long pig
Deadpool is only good at fighting streetlevelers, like wolverine.

Lobo kills gods and shit. Horrible mismatch.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Deadpool is only good at fighting streetlevelers, like wolverine.

Lobo kills gods and shit...

And entire host of angels...

take that Saint of Killers!

CorderaMitchell
Lobo............ both are cool however, this is likeSS against Galactus.

grey fox
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
And entire host of angels...

take that Saint of Killers!

hey leave off saint he is kick-ass

Tron
Merging

8bitChris
On one of Deadpool's cosmic adventures he broke Lobo out of prison. Well, it's not the real Lobo, but Marvel did the best they could. I mean how many giant grey muscular guys with black spikey hair that ride mortorcycles through space are there? It's obvious who the guy was supposed to be haha.

long pig
Are you serious? Got any scans? I'd kill to see how they interacted!

8bitChris
Yeah it was in two comics haha :P. DP issues 42 and 44.

Welcome to the frappin' party!

If I can find a working scanner tomorrow i'll post pics.

Basically Deadpool is lost in space and bounces against a ship that is cloaked. He gets aboard and kicks the crap out of some bull-guy and then the guy announces that DP is on the ship of the "Last Men". A ship of men who are the last of their species, many because of their own hand.

They ask Deadpool to rescure their leader, who goes by many names, Violater, Daddy Killer, and "Dirty Wolff" (yes with two Fs lol). DP has to rescue him from the "Code" (The Comic Authority Code lol) who wants to put him away for good. So DP sneaks into the Code's prison and breaks out the Dirty Wolff who is all beat up and wearing a mask. Lobo wont leave without his hog and just plans to kill everyone in the code anyway and a big fight starts and DP gets dragged into it.

They find Lobo's bike and Lobo forces DP to sit on it because it's probably booby trapped. DP messes up the traps targetting and steals Lobo's "hog". Opps, I mean he "accidentally" leaves Lobo behind.

DP gets into a fight with the Warden from the Code while he tries to escape and pretty much gets stranded on an asteroid.

The first ship to show up to help him is coincidentally the Starjammers' ship lol. The convo goes a little like this...

(There I was marooned in space, running low on oxygen, mind my own business-- when suddenly there was this brilliant light!)

"You look like a man who could use a lift. I'm Corsair. My friends and I would be happy to drop you off---after we complete our current mission which is--"

DP -"Hold it right there---I'm not really not a cosmic adventure-type guy. No offense but I really don't belong out here. And I really don't wan't to get caught up in whatever you folks are up to. Thanks but no thanks--i'll catch the next one."

LOL

long pig
Ah, Dirty Wolff....I've heard of him. That's Lobo with a metal mask on.
Lobo was awesome until he got out of the hands of Keith Giffen.
It's kind of silly, since Lobo was a character conceived as satire. How do you satire, satire?

Sounds funny though.

jinzin
how about thorpool vs. lobo?

WOLVERINEFAN
y was this made? lobo would kill him again and again until he just throws him into space

Swanky-Tuna
After a couple deaths, Lobo and Deadpool would probably become best buds.

long pig
Remember when Superman and Lobo faught, and Superman was boasting about his speed and said "Before you can pull your fist back, you'll be on the floor", so Lobo said "alright" and kicked him in the face.
Superman then said "He's punching too fast!", then Lobo proceeded to kick his ass. Ah, the memories....big grin

Deadpool and Lobo should team up.

Magog
9.5 nega-bomb!!!

I like the team-up idea. They come together to bring in the biggest baddies from both universes.... Thanos, Darkseid, Morg (resurrected), Mongul, etc. ...only catch is, they have to bring them in ALIVE, mwahhh-haaa-haaa-haaaa!

evil face

Stoic
Originally posted by Magog
9.5 nega-bomb!!!

I like the team-up idea. They come together to bring in the biggest baddies from both universes.... Thanos, Darkseid, Morg (resurrected), Mongul, etc. ...only catch is, they have to bring them in ALIVE, mwahhh-haaa-haaa-haaaa!

evil face

That Lobo is gone. They replaced him with John Travolta from Grease.

iscaremonkeys
i mean lobo was banished from heaven and hell
and deadpool doesn't die no matter what.... soooooo unless its nu 52 lobo.
nu 52 lobo is just garbage, i'll even say a shoe will beat current lobo

deathslash
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
i mean lobo was banished from heaven and hell
and deadpool doesn't die no matter what.... soooooo unless its nu 52 lobo.
nu 52 lobo is just garbage, i'll even say a shoe will beat current lobo a shoe? You give him far too much credit. Any lobo other than new 52 lobo wins

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by deathslash
a shoe? You give him far too much credit. Any lobo other than new 52 lobo wins
ok then how about a leaf?

deathslash
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
ok then how about a leaf? i'd say that a stiff wind is enough to kill him

carver9
Current Lobo isn't that great.

Flyattractor
Real Lobo wins.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
That Lobo is gone. They replaced him with John Travolta from Grease.

I wish NuLobo was that "Cool"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.