padme dying in ep 3 jeez.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth crashley
Ok, for years now, ive read all these starwars forums,...yadda yadda yadda ...and there is one thing that everyone seems to miss completely.... On the bridge in epidsode 6 "rotj" when luke inquires about leia's mother, she tells him that she died when she was very young and THAT SHE CAN REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS VERY SAD and the she was very beautiful and very kind.....it contridicts itself because luke can't remember her but leia can, thus proving that this memory is not induced by the force. How can she die at child birth if leia remebers her as a person. so, i don;t wanna read all these stupid post that anakin force chockes her at child thats by far the stupidest thign i've ever heard ....

astrofan428
Thanks for telling the people who didnt want to know.

SithSpy
right, and also thanks for using the search button..........there are allready like 3000 threads on this exact topic

astrofan428
This place seems to be going to hell, and fast.

SithSpy
noooobbbbbbbsssss!!!! we are being overrun by leaching noobs

The Ones
THE CLONE ARMY IS RAIDING KMC!!

Newest Noob: Leave none alive

Stefan Kojic
Um, I think this thread is gonna get flamed.

astrofan428
We need some kind of noobs cant start threads rule. Unless the thread is approved by a Mod, then by all means.

The Ones
to astro-fan, you listen. hmmm. meditate on this, i will

SithSpy
yeah it should be that you have to read all sticky threads and go through some kinda tutorial on how to search then a three month probationary period, then you can post

macgeek2005
Leia is remembering the Queen of alderan, who I'm assuming died when she was very young.

The Ones
but luke said: "do you remember your mother. YOUR REAL MOTHER?"

so i think she was told she was adopted if she didnt reply "what do you mean?"

Darth_Vader05
WERE IS SCRAMBA HE NEEDS TO RETURN AND RESTORE PEACE TO KMC SOMEONE PLESE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

The Ones
he has failed the prophecy of the chosen one. our last hope, he was

SithSpy
NO! There is another............

TheAnimal
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Stefan Kojic
Need an answer( if they have one cos' I haven't seen it), go to a thread called "This is Weird"( I think).

The Ones
NOW CLOSE THIS FREAKING THREAD!

Stefan Kojic
My words exactly.

Sesse
What happened to queen Amidala then?

Everyone talks about this senator Padme or something... Did she die in the end of Episode 1? blink blink

astrofan428
Originally posted by Sesse
What happened to queen Amidala then?

Everyone talks about this senator Padme or something... Did she die in the end of Episode 1? blink blink

Are you kidding me?

Sesse
Originally posted by astrofan428
Are you kidding me?

Possibly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
Possibly

The Ones
THERE THE SAME PERSON SESSE!

Stefan Kojic
WTF, Senator Amidala is Queen Amidala and doesn't die until Ep.3!

Mandos
NOOOBS
NOOBS
NOOBS
NOBS
NBS

Get rid of them!

kiadimundijedi
SEARCH... And Spoiler tag might be nice...

I think She was talking about her adopted mother anyway

kiadimundijedi
Who is senator Padme,

Do you even like Star Wars?

NoFate007
How about this...instead of closing these topics, how about the mods delete them permanently? Think about how much space is taken up on these forums by people that post things like this.

Ken Kenobi
No spoiler tags, duplicate thread, flamage emerging.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.