For Those Who Want To Know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
In the fourth century A.D. the Roman emperor Constantine formed a council of historians and scholars. What would later be known as the Council of Nice Fulfilled the directive of its charter and recommended that at least 25 documents be modified or removed from the collection of texts. The committee found many of the works under consideration to be redundant, with overlapping stories and repeated parables. Other manuscripts were so abstract and in some cases so mystical that they were believed to be beyond any practical value. Additionally, another twenty supporting documents were removed, held in reserve for privilege researchers and select scholars. The remaining books were condensed and rearranged, to give them greater meaning and make them more accessible to the common reader. Each of these decisions contributed to further confusing the mystery of our purpose, possibilities, and relationship to one another. Following the accomplishment of their task, the council produced a single document in A.D. 325. The result of their labor remains with us as perhaps one of the most controversial texts of sacred history. It is known today as the Holy Bible.

Five hundred years before the birth of Christ a mysterious groups of scholars formed communities to honor the ancient teachings that began before history as we know it. They were known as the Essenes, Nazarenes, and Ebionites. The Roman and Jewish scholars referred to the Essenes as a race by themselves. and their traditions are found in ancient writings such as the Sumerian glyphs, dating to 4000 B.C. Elements of nearly every major world belief system existing today may be traced back to this major world belief system existing today by the lineage of wisdom, including those of China, Tibet, Egypt, India, Palestine, Greece, and the American Southwest, also, the Freemasons, Gnostic's, Christians, and Kabalist. They were known as the "Elect, and the Chosen Ones."

The Vatican manuscripts, held for ever 1,500 years, were key in the documents or the scrolls found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Both in Nag Hammadi and Qumran...It was confirmed that the scriptures in the Holy Bible were infact edited from the original scrolls. whole books such as Isaiah held many different views that were edited out of the cannon. Teachings such as vegetarian, reincarnation, Father in Heaven and Mother Earth, we are all connected to each other and to all living things, For the spirit of the Son of Man was created from the spirit of the Heavenly Father, and his body from the body of the Earthy Mother. Our Heavenly Father is the masculine and the Mother Earth is our Feminine and we are composed of both.

Taken from the Book, The Isaiah Effect..by Gregg Braden

Thought you might want to discuss this.

debbiejo
I guess we can all agree that this is true, that the Holy scriptures have been edited at the council of Nice since no one is arguing about it, eh??

So..there is more to what the Bible says then whats in it...Constantine pushed a big ol delete button, and no one cares.

Jury
I agree.

Constantine (one who had no idea whatsoever about the doctrines of Christianity) is the one who declared to be a Church doctrine that Jesus Christ is God.

smile

mr.smiley
He also adopted a pagan cross,saying it was a vision from God.
Constatine was a cruel bastard.

Jury
Constantine even provided free lodging for the bishops who confered and let them use the means of transportation only high ranking government officials can use. This is to influence them so whatever intervention he can declare in the Council will definitely be heard... and obeyed.

smile

debbiejo
Besides this man murdered his wife and son... evil face His changes were only for power and control of the people...

He had a coin minted with his picture on the front and "The Invincable Sun" on the back. Or something like that. He was a Pagan.

Jury
Was he canonized by the Roman Church? Just asking.

debbiejo
I don't know...I know it's taught that he is the father of Christianity.

Speaking from a prophecy point of view, if that can be reliable with all the scripture changes, That the beast that is on seven hills is turned on by the world...Now what would make the world turn in it???Maybe the truth that everybody believed was really a lie!!! That might just do it.

Jury
Probably, he was canonized. I'll check this out from Catholic books and references.

But, actually, he was the fulfillment of the Biblical pronouncment regarding the one who "deceives people by the tricks he invented".

smile

debbiejo
Well the whole world wandered after the beast...including the protestants. I think I like the Essenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.