Most Graphic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
Which movie has been the most graphic youve ever seen for me its been.....
Probably for me its been Saving Private Ryan

ApolloX
Originally posted by PINBALL
Which movie has been the most graphic youve ever seen for me its been.....
Probably for me its been Saving Private Ryan
Saving Private Ryan for me also.

Cinemaddiction
Tae Guk Gi (The Brotherhood of War)

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say the movie "THe Patirot" and "Gladtor"jm sick

lau_timmy
Kill Bill

el barto_1
haute tention or dawn of the dead

Cinemaddiction
If we're talking about graphic material, real or fake, Dead Alive. Tae Guk Gi's realism however, is virtually untouchable. The Korean War was incredibly brutal.

BlazingBarrells
thats what i heard about tai guk gi. must be some crazy stchuff to beat out SPR. cause that is the one that is my topper.

PINBALL
ive never heard of tai guk gi

bigD4321
i'd say kill bill too

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by PINBALL
ive never heard of tai guk gi

Most people haven't, which is sad.

BlazingBarrells
so cinadd, explain a litle about the graphic areas of the movie. is like like bloody graphic or brutal violence graphic??

movie_freak
Passion of the Christ

papabeard
Irreversible is very graphic ,also audition, dans ma peu(?) and caligula

I didnt think that The Passion of the Christ was that graphic and violent, dont know what all the fuss was about.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
so cinadd, explain a litle about the graphic areas of the movie. is like like bloody graphic or brutal violence graphic??

Both. Let's just say it has the drama of "SPR", and the gore of "Evil Dead". On screen, they show corpses stacked, decapitations, limbs blown off, a horribly violent suicide, where they show the back of the guys head blown out, dismemberment, bullet riddled bodies..I could go on. The thing is, hard to believe, it's all relevant, and done tastefully.

However, that's all second fiddle to the storyline, the atrocities of war, the effects of the Korean War on its people and family. It comes highly recommended, and is available at Hollywood Video.

MildPossession
Dans Ma Peau/In My Skin papabeard.

I didn't find the film as graphic as I thought it was going to be but still hard to watch, sound effects were disturbing more than the visuals.

BlazingBarrells
im ahave to check it out, and also besides the simple atrocities of war, is it ACTUALLY a good movie going experience?? will i enjoy the film, well, enjoy as in admire the film, not enjoy as like love the graphicnessitalities

gotham_vigilant
"Passion of the Christ" was pretty graphic. I would say "Saving Private Ryan" was also. It's a tough choice for me. I would have to go with "Saving Private Ryan".

Cinemaddiction
im ahave to check it out, and also besides the simple atrocities of war, is it ACTUALLY a good movie going experience?? will i enjoy the film, well, enjoy as in admire the film, not enjoy as like love the graphicnessitalities

You should. It's very moving.

PINBALL
We Were Soldiers is graphic like the part when the guy cuts his buddys cheek off to save him

BlazingBarrells
^^^^ he didnt cut his cheek off, there was a burning piece of metal in it, he took it out.

lau_timmy
Bad Boys 2

MildPossession
Pardon?

TX!
i would say starship troopers were pretty gory and graphic

BlazingBarrells
haha bad boys 2 was the most graphic movie i have ever seen.

TX!
i cant choose just one i saw so many movies especially gory ones that it'll be hard to post it here meaning in length and i dont feel like writing alot cause my bodys sore so thats, that

stingray005
In terms of gory than I'd have to probably go with Saving Private Ryan, but in terms of disturbing than its definetely the remake of the TCM

tabby999
^^^^ he didnt cut his cheek off, there was a burning piece of metal in it, he took it out.

nah it was phosphorous, he had to cut the guys cheek out to stop if from melting through and burning his face off

TX!
well THE THING was also pretty gory and disturbing yet i liked that movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.