We should have a forum dedicated to Joss Whedon's work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
We have numerous forums for SW, but we don't have any forums for Buffy, Angel, or Firefly. What's up with that?

travesty87
wats firefly?

jason maddox
i totally agree,whedon is a great writer and director with great vision,he deserves a forume dedicated to his work

pr1983
buffy and angel (as much as i like em) are finished...

and whedon does comics and movies too...

too many different fields of work...

hayden's minx
Well yes, you try and get that forum then - but make it 20th century fox entertainment so I can have an x files thread to invite all my geek friends to have fun in.

Morning_Glory
who the hell is Joss wedjfoij

hayden's minx
creator of & writer on slutty the vampire layer, angel and firefly.

travesty87
Someone tell me wat the hell is firefly

ShotgunWes
Joss Whedon's short-lived sci-fi western space show. It has a movie coming out in September titled Serenity.

pr1983
he's also working on a wonder woman movie...

RoguePw25
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
We have numerous forums for SW, but we don't have any forums for Buffy, Angel, or Firefly. What's up with that?

Hiya, questions like this can be brought up in the Questions and News Forum. You can ask this question there.

wazz
I AGREE TOOO

Lord Magnus
Astonishing X-Men... Buffy... Angel... Firefly... dude's a genius. He's like a notch below Stan Lee. OK, two notches.

Solo
No.

snlovergirl
Joss Whedon is amazing! love buffy, firefly, angel... anything he has done or will do. can't wait for the wonder woman movie. hope they make that spike movie. also going to a convention in june to meet some people from the jossverse. can't wait!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.