Costumes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazerlike42
I did a search I didn't find anything on this, but if I'm wrong just close it....

Anybody dressing up this time around for opening night? I don't want show up and look like a moron embarrasment stick out tongue

Darth_Vader05
I will be dressing up as Anakin Skywalker and my friend will be dressing up as The Emperor.

Lazerlike42
cool... my robe from TPM got lost so I am having to sew another

kiadimundijedi
im going as Smoker 4

i hope the keeper of the prophecy doesnt hate me, sorry im joking again...

no i wont be dressing up (i need to keep on topic)

darthmonkey9206
lol, i thought about it but then decided not to.

smoker4
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
im going as Smoker 4

laughing out loud Better get those spots cleared up first then

Sadako of Girth
laughing

GCG
i'll wear my bwanky baby.....i'll dress up as Luke

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
im going as Smoker 4

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, I'm not dressing up. I wanted to, but won't be able to get a costume made in time. I want to be a Sith or a Chiss.

Darth Plagueis
doctor

star22
I am going as Darth Vader, voice over mask and all.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by star22

Just out of curiosity... how much does one of those cost? After the ordeal they went through making the one for Episode III I'm kind of curious.

yodafan
$29.99 at amazon

kremzike
I am dressing as Anakin. I never have dressed up and thought I never would, but this time around something struck me and said, "It's you're last chance to go full on laughable geek for the opening of a new Star Wars movie", so I went for it. smile

Batman316
Geeks ROCK rock rock

Nick_Skywalker
I'm dressing up as general gevious wink

LightSaber_Part
I'm going in a Jedi outfit, cloak and all smile

adamrubin
post your picture of you in your star wars costume

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by adamrubin
post your picture of you in your star wars costume

If your talking to me................... I don't have one of me in my Jedi costume yet.

ewansbabe
I'm going in my jedi outfit... i haven't decided if i'm just going as a jedi, or if i'm going to be ambitious and try to make head tails and go as my rpg character

General Kaliero
A buddy and I are going in full Jedi attire, plastic lightasbers and all stick out tongue I decided to do it because, c'mon, its THE LAST STAR WARS! If there's ever anything to geek out on, it's that.

My dad refused to dress up, so he's going in a shirt I made before I decided to go Jedi. (has pic of Vader looking like Uncle Sam and says "I want YOU for the Imperial Navy! (Command positions open immediately.) )

stefaan
I'm from holland and going to the premiere, i soo hope people will dress up but i won't.

frosthsky
I'm going as Anakin. I've actually finished my costume, but I wanted to complement it with a Force FX lightsaber, but the store I was going to buy it from informed me that they apparently ran into shipping problems and won't have them available until after the premier sad I was so hoping to be there with an FX lightsaber.

jjwil76
i'm dressing up as a dude who has to drag his fiancee to the movie and explain the entire last 5 movies, because she could care less.

the second time i see it (see above) i'll be dressed as a guy with a baseball hat pulled down, cuz i'll be alone at a matinee laughing out loud

star22
I got the voice over mask, which costs a little over $20 on amazon.com.

astrofan428
Originally posted by star22

How close do you sound with it on?

And can you see anything?

star22
I haven't got it yet. It was just shipped.

kremzike
I've still got to cut my hair, shave the chin and apply the scar make-up, but here's my fairly low budget Anakin costume that i'm wearing on the 19th (and will be sweating my ASS off in). You can tell it's me cause the chin matches my avatar! stick out tongue ...

http://img64.echo.cx/img64/7562/3415a1ul.th.jpg http://img64.echo.cx/img64/5363/3419a2wj.th.jpg

I'm going to one of the charity screenings tomorrow night, but i'm dressing up just a tad for that. Star Wars tie. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.