Mario vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
I already know who would win (Link) but who do you think would win in a battle between Mario and Link? Happy Dance

shadow12
link

Dizzle
If it's already obvious, why ask?

swipe9091
no friggin contest

WAF3001
Legolas (Link) would win.

Dizzle
Link is way the hell better than Legolas (imitation Link).

WAF3001
But the answer is still Link
~cough~Legolas~cough~

RagnaViper
Battle of the ages, I say.

Link's good but don't underestimate Mario.
I'll give you that the odds lean toward Link but Mario has some advantages.
-First of all, jumping. In very cliff-like terrain, Mario has a major advantage.
-Secondly, he can fly and Link can't. I can see Link using his bow to hit Mario but this does open more options for Mario.
-Finally, Mario can probably punch a lot harder than Link.

Keep in mind, these advantages are pretty circumstantial so the outcome of the battle depends on the situation in which their fighting. But for the most part, Link gets the nod.

WAF3001
Go Link!

RagnaViper
Originally posted by WAF3001
Go Link!

If all these post you've been posting aren't spam, I don't know what is.

Zatch_Bell
I would say maroio becuase I always pick him on smash bros and I always kick links butt.

WAF3001
Anyone can beat anyone on Super Sash bros. The only way to tell would be to have the computer Mario face computer Link on their highest levels and see what the outcome is. Do it about ten times and I bet it would be pretty close to even. Maybe 6-Link and 4-Mario

RagnaViper
Anyone can beat anyone on Super Sash bros. The only way to tell would be to have the computer Mario face computer Link on their highest levels and see what the outcome is. Do it about ten times and I bet it would be pretty close to even. Maybe 6-Link and 4-Mario

As I said before, that game is irrelevant. You're right, they're both even in SSBM. At this point, where's the fun in arguing who's better? It's already "set in stone".

That's why that game is irrelevant.

WAF3001
That's why I said the outcome would be close to even!!!!

RagnaViper
That's why I said the outcome would be close to even!!!!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sniper.gif

WAF3001
your such a nice guy. Stupid newbs.

By the way, your cute when you get angry.

shadow12
Originally posted by RagnaViper
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sniper.gif
lol

WAF3001
Don't make me get into this with you man!

RagnaViper
your such a nice guy. Stupid newbs.

By the way, your cute when you get angry.

Stupid spammer.

Oh, and I've had more girls affectionately call me "Squishy" than you've probably ever talked to. Not dissing your experience or anything, I would say that same thing to Fabio.

RagnaViper
Don't make me get into this with you man!

Hey, the man has comedic taste. Cut him slack.

WAF3001
You don't even know if I'm a guy or a girl or if I like guys or girls!
And what does that have to do with anything.
UGH!

RagnaViper
You don't even know if I'm a guy or a girl or if I like guys or girls!
And what does that have to do with anything.
UGH!

Why did you say "UGH!"?

By the way, this is getting off topic real fast. I suggest we stop.

WAF3001
p'shaw
you started it! And I said UGH cuz I was made at you. It's what people say when they don't want to talk to someone and just walk off.

RagnaViper
p'shaw
you started it! And I said UGH cuz I was made at you. It's what people say when they don't want to talk to someone and just walk off.

Oh, OK. Bye then. cool

WAF3001
but you're still here???

RagnaViper
I'm sorry, but this ****ing pathetic on your part. I'm not doing this shit anymore.

WAF3001
GOOD!

star_scar_child
ummm yea....you guys really go at it dont you? well link has a mirror sheild and a sword, and mariocan fly and shoot fireballs, not at the same time mind you but link would win seeing his use of bombchus bombs his hookshot his sword his bow and the ability to transform into a goron, zora , and shrub definately makes him a favorite

star_scar_child
he can also fish but i dont know if i find that rlevent?

Kiske
Link can slice, deflect, throw bombs, use bows and arrows, boomerang and all this other crap.
Mario's punches and fire balls probably wont even matter anymore.
Link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.